[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pursuing an ugly girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Bros,

I'm desperate. I'm a 23 year old virgin, hardly any female contact, a social spaz, and women in general give me anxiety. I feel like I'm sexually 6 years behind everyone else my age. The thought of 16-year-olds fucking while I remain mate-less is physically sickening.

I've recently found a hobby where I can get some actual female contact. There's an 18 year old there who isn't fat. But she's not attractive. Maybe between 3 or 5 out of ten, depending on the angle you look at her. She's very quiet, shy, dorky, and has kind of a down-syndrome-type of laugh. But she smiles at me and she doesn't intimidate me. I think if I pursued her, I could get at least something to happen.

Bros tell me, should I just go for it? Should I bite the bullet and get at least one notch on my bedpost? I'm in an existential crisis. I feel like a child. I feel like I have no purpose.

Is there shame in fucking a weird ugly girl? On the one hand, I feel like I could actually learn to explore sex with her -- without judgement. On the other hand, I can't bear the thought of people seeing us together. Should I just say fuck it and swallow my pride?

The most shameful part is, I've had women pursue ME before, but I was too much of a fag to seal the deal. And now I am reduced to this. Is it worth it?

I am so lonely.
>>
If you feel like you have a chance go for it, if not just don't waste your time.
>>
it's not worth it if you don't really like her you might end up regretting it but i know what you mean i've taken to taking to chatbots and things like this because i usually dont want to talk with people. but to be honest with you no one would care the slightest bit no matter what course of action you choice as long as you dont tie her up in a basement or something
>>
>>34648726
yeah go after her just for some experience but don't get locked in to a relationship or anything serious. you need to be able to escape at any time. once you hook up with an ugly girl your confidence will go up and you can pursue more attractive without being intimidated
>>
Go ahead

I guarantee it won't fix your problems. You'll fuck her then get angry because the void in your life is still there.

Try to make her your gf. Sex isn't want you want anyways, what you want is companionship.
>>
>>34648814
nah I'm pretty sure I will be happy just to know I've had sex at least once before dying.
>>
>>34648974
If that's all you want get a prostitute, it'll be much cheaper considering the time saved.
>>
>>34649039
I don't want to go to jail or get aids.

Also I'm in the midwest.
>>
>>34649077
Are you really 23? You know how easy it is to find a clean hooker, even in america?
>>
If you think ugly girls aren't constantly getting piped by Chads then you're in for a world of hurt.

The entire human race that's either female or above 7/10 in looks is always having sex. Only ugly males are ever lonely.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.