[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have felt the bare legs of two naturally blonde women. They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I have felt the bare legs of two naturally blonde women. They both had smooth legs. Their legs felt oily and slippery, although I don't know if that was because of their natual skin oils or if they had applied external oil/body butter/lotion.

I have felt the bare legs of three brown-/dark-haired women. They all had stubble from shaving, which felt abrasive when moving against the grain. Their legs felt dry and "plain". I have also seen that a dark-haired German woman had hairy arms and thus I would imagine that her legs were hairy (note that a woman can have smooth arms with hairy legs).

From my limited experience, it would seem that naturally blonde women tend to have (naturally?) smooth legs, whereas brunettes tend to have significant leg hair growth.

I would like to find a woman that has either no leg hair or such inoffensive leg hair that her legs still feel nice to touch. I do seem to prefer blondes for other reasons (although ideally I would have both blondes and brunettes for the sake of variation), so if blondes are in fact more likely to have smooth legs then that would be another reason for me to prefer blondes.

If you have any insight (anecdotes or otherwise) into how common leg hair is on women and if it's true that blonde women have less leg hair, please share. Try to keep in mind that a lot of women dye/bleach their hair and it can sometimes be hard to tell if it's their natural hair color. Also, there are more thorough hair removal methods than shaving, and shaven legs can also feel smooth for a short while before the stubble grows out.
>>
File: SPark 19.9 Nathan_zpszdxbijgt.jpg (59KB, 322x301px) Image search: [Google]
SPark 19.9 Nathan_zpszdxbijgt.jpg
59KB, 322x301px
I read this in Nathan's voice.
>>
>>34648457
You sound like a fucking SERIAL KILLER

Are you the same bitch who posts the tampons? The ones that are used and somehow found leftover in random toilets?
>>
On average, blondes have a larger number of hairs than darker-haired persons. This is however not obvious because the individual blonde hair tends to be thinner than darker pigmented hair.
>>
this isn't a science lab analysis assignment
holy fuck you are fucking disgustingly creepy.
>>
i really highly doubt anyone wants their legs touched by you

i would honestly fucking bet my life on the fact that you would collect their skin cells and look them under a microscope and lick them after

but only after making 10 copies and putting them on a slideshow projector to fap to every night

damn god you are a poor soul.
>>
do some experiments on your dick size

can she feel your biceps? are you skin and bone?
>>
>implying anyone here except OP has touched a woman's bare legs
>>
>>34648926
you're giving op way too much credit
>>
>>34649085
>Implying OP is telling the truth
>>
>>34649125
http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes
>>
>>34648457

my girlfriend is blonde, she gets the same stubble as any other woman

also, laser hair removal doesn't work on blonde hair for whatever reason
>>
U can literally get laser hair removal and never have body hair again for the rest of your life. source: consulted at a laser hair removal center. Also after that you can just lie that you're naturally like that.
>>
>>34649147
ah shit nvm the fuckers sold out.
>>
>>34648457
jesus christ, I wish I could warn these women you speak of.
>>
>>34648975
>>34648992
heyyyyy tumblrrrrr :)))

origigigignnooal
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.