[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fuck my shit up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1477676311885.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px)
1477676311885.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
My paranoid fears came true. I don't know how to fucking react to this.
>Be socially isolated for several months. Lose most of the few friends I had.
>Suddenly an old friend invites me to a house party with over 200 people
>Go
>Awkwardly stand alone in a corner without talking to anyone for like an hour until I decide to leave
>When I'm leaving some dude I've never seen before says "Oh, you're leaving already?"
>I get confused
>"You're anon, right?" he says
>Reply "y-yes" and start getting scared
>Ask "Have we met before?"
>"You're famous, dude!"
>Get even more scared
>"Where do you know me from?"
>"You don't know? Well fuck it man, it doesn't matter. Bye" and he starts to walk away.
>Stop him and insist "Where do you know me from?"
>"Well, you know of [a big private facebook group with a lot of young people from my city]?"
>"Yes"
>"How about [another private fb group with a lot of young people from my city]"?
>"Yes"
>"Well, there's a lot of pictures of you in those groups."
>"Who posts them?"
>"Several people"
>"Who? Can you be more specific?
>"Nah fuck it, man. Forget it. We're probably never gonna see each other again. Bye"
>"But--"
>"Just forget it, dude"
>He offers me a cigarette with a contained smug face, chuckles and leaves.
I should kill myself.
>>
Start your new life elsewhere that's what I did
>>
>>34647867
Hahaha what in the ever loving fuck? Are they like photos of you out in public or just you being a weird beta in highschool? This is so strange
>>
File: 1469470485929.png (72KB, 236x231px)
1469470485929.png
72KB, 236x231px
You should have beat his fucking brains in
>>
Sounds like some chad bro was trying to have you stay so he lied about everyone knowing about you. Once you started asking questions he backed off because none of it was true.
>>
>>34647867
Did you post nudes or something? not sure why pictures of some shut in would be going around in group chats
>>
One of the groups has over 100.000 people, for fuck's sake.

>>34647911
Did something similar happen to you? I plan on doing that once I get the money.
>>34647921
I don't know. I know several people from back in high school that are in those groups, but I don't know them that well so I'm afraid to ask (and they're probably the ones that started posting them).
>>34648054
I was a weirdo in high school. I'm not autistic (I used to think I was, but my therapist and psychiatrist confirmed I wasn't) but I'm really weird.
I have weird eyes.
I had very awkward body language and facial expressions.
I always looked scared, sad, angry and paranoid at the same time.
I rarely spoke, and sometimes (it didn't happen that much, but still) when I did I'd get like a quick manic episode and start talking really fast and energetically about stuff that didn't even make sense.
During the breaks I'd mostly walk around the school or sit alone somewhere, looking at what other people were doing.
I did have friends, but I never felt like talking to them inside the school.
When I got invited to parties I'd usually get really drunk and say/do a lot of embarrassing shit.
And a lot of other things.

If I wasn't myself I'd probably make fun of me too.
>>
>>34648754
post some those pics anon

c'mooon
>>
>>34649344
I'm not in that group, so I don't know what kind of pictures they are.

The worst part is I have this weird phobia of being photographed, I never let anyone take pictures of me.
And during certain paranoid periods of time I was always afraid people were watching me, laughing behind my back, or even taking pictures of me. My psychiatrist said it was probably just minor psychosis so she gave antipsychotics, but now I find out that my fears were true. fml desu senpai
>>
clearly autisic, get retested.
>>
File: 1449558939322.jpg (8KB, 206x156px) Image search: [Google]
1449558939322.jpg
8KB, 206x156px
If there were a private facebook group of me, how would I go about finding it? I feel like people know who I am even though I've never met them before aswell
>>
>>34649445
join the group pussy

>>34649534
yeah this.
>>
>>34649575
Can't you ask your "friend"?
Also, cheer up man, you're a living meme.
>>
>>34647867
Lmao
>>34649575
I'm 25 and people still talk about this one kid from high school from time to time and laugh about it. He is still a meme after all these years. They could very well still be talking about you if you were a major autist and/or looked like a school shooter.
>>
>>34649637
i dont have a facebook or friends. When I used to have 1 though I know people were gossiping about me and it eventually led me to delete it

>>34649698
well I'm 25 too and fit the description, what's his name?
>>
In middle school I wore plain colored t-shirts and I was incesintly bullied for it for some reason.

Anyway, this kid took a picture of me everyday without me knowing to "prove" I wore the same shirts regularly or something. Laughed at me all through school.

To this day I don't really understand, but it hurt really bad. I never wanted to make my mom spend alot on my clothes, and I was just trying to dress comfortably....
>>
>>34649763
expensive clothes with stupid designs everywhere look tryhard anyways

~t solid color shirt wearer
>>
the key is not giving a single fuck anon

trust me i was basically a fucking laughing stock and nobody liked me in middle/highschool

the only way i got out of it was luckily getting invited to play an online vidya with some other outcast and since then i have talked to the same 2 people for all of my life basically

now people i knew fucked on me try to talk to me and shit because one of the 2 guys i talk to are normal and i honestly just passive aggressively remind them we will never be friends
>>
Stuff like this happened to me 2 boi, at the time it really hurt. Long term you realize that they are just fucking retards. I'm sorry, but don't die
>>
>>34649534
>>34649618
Autism starts before the age of 5, I started getting weird when I was around 11-12. Before that I was very sociable, confident and mostly normal, and I've always been very empathetic and cared about human connection, it's just that for some reason I got weirder and weirder with every year and lost the social skills. As I said, I did have friends, but inside the school I never felt like talking to anybody.

The isolation was because post-high school existential crisis + bad acid trip + I was already depressed.
>>
File: 1448715037199.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1448715037199.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
>>34649809
trying real hard not to give a fuck over here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.