[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW I'm not autistic enough to be a natural wiz at math

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 9_b_5255451.jpg (163KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
9_b_5255451.jpg
163KB, 1500x844px
>MFW I'm not autistic enough to be a natural wiz at math
>>
>>34646825
Then (like me) you're of shamefully low worth. Math literacy might be the most important proficiency to have in this life.
>>
>>34647034
>>34646825
Same, I wanna be good at math so bad
>>
>>34646825
t. brainlet making excuses
>>
i want to be her (male)
>>
>>34646825
Excellent acting, so expressive
>>
File: 1482877409950m.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482877409950m.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
Damn bitch why so smug?
>>
>>34647034
Is math one of those things that you're either naturally good in or you naturally suck at it or can anyone become expert level with enough effort and time? Obviously hypothetical but I'm wondering if certain people just have a level they can't get past no matter what.
>>
File: Welp.png (366KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
Welp.png
366KB, 480x340px
>>34646825
>mfw I'm not that kind of autistic but have a math degree
>graduated with honors
>neet
>>
>>34648327
I think most regular people can do pretty advanced maths if they really put their minds to it. The main issue is that having a strong foundation in the basics is necessary, and most education systems don't produce people who are good enough at basic thinking to pursue mathematics. People will notice if you're illiterate or can't speak, but you can get by with little to no understanding of basic maths or logic so I don't think schools really invest in it. It's just a matter of bad teaching, imo.
>>
>>34648327
A kind of intelligence, unfortunately. You can learn formulas and where to apply them and whatnot I guess but you'll never have that natural ability to see the world mathematically nor the ability to compute on the fly which means you'll also never be able to build anything very complex.
>>
What sort of math?
>>
>>34648327
Latter. Being bad at math is literally a meme, short of having literal mental disabilities.
>>
>>34649028
Calculus and equivalent or pretty much all maths
>>
>>34649042
There are quite a few black math geniuses because it's something that can be learned
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.