[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: pbr.jpg (358KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
pbr.jpg
358KB, 1280x853px
Hey guys, well its saturday and its 7:32 pm , need some advice /r9k/brobots

so i'm in uni , and i met some pretty ugly roastie chick in class the other day who i hit it off with, but i'm not interested

anyways, one of the sports teams is throwing a huge rager tonight, and she and her friends invited me to go

the thing is, i've never actually been to a party party

i've been to small parties, kickbacks, bonfires, etc
but never a full on CHAD frat athletics party

should i go?

would you go?

i'm fairly normal looking, but i'm no where near chad

this party is going to be loaded with chicks, but probably chads too since its the athletic teams party

i don't know what to do man

i can go already drunk too to calm the nerves but i don't know,
maybe i'll meet some qt pie stacy there? maybe chad will beat me up?

feajfkl;ajefl;jaeklfjakle;wj;lkafj;lkajf ;aejf ;aljfkla

thanks bros
>>
You should. And if it feel awkward for you, drink.
>>
>>34646828
thanks bro, we'll see how it goes
>>
i'm a non smoker but i always brings cigs to parties. if i start feeling awkward i go tot he garage or outside and chill with the smokers and have a few cigarettes. it's nice being able to sit or stand doing nothing without look awkward
>>
go faggot... go to all the parties you can
>>
>>34646774
Yes go. There are gonna be other chicks there that you can talk to. So down the road you have some nice memories. I'm 33 and I don't remember last time I've been to a party. Every day is shit for me, but I keep remembering my early to mid 20s and how much fun I had back then.
>>
DO NOT GO

I forced myself to go to a couple of those things and always hated it. Those things are for normies only. People will spot you as out of place and look at you weird. Even when I was hammered I felt out of place. Unless you know a lot of people there and will always have someone to talk to, DO NOT GO

plz anon, don't make the same mistakes I did
>>
File: feels party.jpg (99KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
feels party.jpg
99KB, 676x673px
>>34646774
You should definitely go. If you don't you'll always wonder what would have happened if you didn't.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself, by making the party out to be a huge social deal breaker. Instead just go with the flow, have fun and do you best to keep any conversations you're apart of moving. Since you were able to hit it off with the ugly chick you must have some social skills, and put those to good use at the party.

>>34646828
Drinking can help with that, but don't get completely shit-faced. Just get business drunk so you can still communicate intelligently with everyone else. You don't want to be a big slob yelling at everyone you talk to. Being as drunk as you are you may think you're being the life of the party when in reality you're just making yourself out to be an idiot.
>>
Have a beer. That's it. Loosen the nerves but basically be completely sober. Don't just hold the same beer in your hand, people see through that, drink a beer and then throw it away. Walk around, talk to people, make jokes, steal jokes from the internet, whatever, they are going to be too drunk to care and you will be able to take advantage of that. If you haven't done drugs before(even weed) or haven't responded to them well, do not take them at a party. This is very important. A drug-induced blackout-panic attack is a strong possibility and, while most people will probably forget about it, you will feel like shit.
>>
File: nochance.jpg (98KB, 602x449px) Image search: [Google]
nochance.jpg
98KB, 602x449px
OP in 90 minutes
>>
>>34647002
Alcohol doesn't help me, it's a way to make the party shorter. Last I did it I acted like a kid and it wasn't even the alcohool, I was a retard like now
>>
>>34647093

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't take life advice form 18 year olds
>>
>>34646774
Out of curiosity OP what year are you?
>>
>>34647093
>they are going to be too drunk to care and you will be able to take advantage of that

great advice before going to a party with some roastie he just met
>>
>>34646929
>non smoker
>smokes
>that logic
>>
File: 1380266495082.jpg (238KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1380266495082.jpg
238KB, 720x960px
>>34646774
Go but bring some booze, I usually bring a bottle of cheap rum or vodka and mix, Beer is fine to. Just relax drink but dont drink to fast liquor hits you hard after you've been sitting a while. Mingle but be careful whom you mingle with if girls talk with you casually chat back but don't go out of your way to chat up any stacys and remember to cull your autism booze makes you do crazy shit. Remember to have some fun and leave when you feel like the party isn't satisfying to you, DONT feel obligated to stay and if the roastie asks why your leaving just make an excuse other than that parties aren't your thing it'll ruin things for you pretty bad. Other than that dont expect to get a blow job or laid, you may get lucky but in my experience I never do usually fuck it up or get to drunk and have whiskey dick.
>>
>>34647286
I smoke cigs when I drink, but thats actually smart to bring cigs especially to a party considering people are always needing smokes, it's a good way to make conversation.
>>
>>34646929
Good advice I usually hang with the pot smokers though they usually are more chill, just dont partake without pitching stash.
>>
>>34647103
btw what do you do in that situation?
grab one of them and just (forcibly) make out with her?
>>
>>34647466
u walk away
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54KB, 561x453px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54KB, 561x453px
>>34647466
options:

>1. sarcastic double thumbs up and exaggerated smile while leaning into the frame of the pic, slightly blocking the view of the girls

>2. fist in the air saying "fuck yeah" nodding in approval at the awesomeness of two girls kissing in front of you

>3. hand in air directly above the girls pointing at the girls kissing with your eyebrows raised as if you are saying "ya like this?" to the person viewing the pic

fucking A these are basic middle school social principles. how are you fucks so clueless?
>>
>>34646774

Should you go?

I don't know. I don't know you.

Would I go?

Not anymore. I've been to a few. Not once did I ever enjoy it as much as at a "kickback" or smaller gathering. I always stuck with my friends anyway as much as I could, adding more people just added more anxiety.
>>
you sohuld go, many don't have the opportunity o
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.