[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creative writing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: indi-MMAP-md.png (120KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
indi-MMAP-md.png
120KB, 1030x727px
You wake up for the day and smell the fresh scent of morning poop leak in through the orifices of your hut. You see your 12 year old wife turn over in bed next to you, not yet ready to embrace the inevitable encumbrance of the village smog, composed mostly of nitrogen and poop, with a small bit of oxygen. You walk over to the wall of your hut and lay your hand on the wall. You have spent your entire life fortifying the walls with as much mud, hay, leaves, and stray poop as you could scavenge. As you walk to the door to take your morning stroll through the village, you ready your nose in anticipation. This is your favorite part of the day, the reason you get up so early in the morning. The excitement builds until you can contain it no longer. You open the door and a hurricane of pure gaseous shit forcefully attacks and suffocates you. You slowly inhale, practicing moderation for the best possible appreciation of the smell. Your penis is now hard. You decide now is the time to release your morning shit.

1/2
>>
It has been a full 6 hours since you last excreted, so you predict the orgasm of poop leaving your anus to be quite intense. The wet poop slowly breaths air for the first time as your anus begins to open. This is going to be good. The poop, much wetter than usual, slides down your ass cheeks and rolls onto the floor. You take your left hand and wipe only the major masses of poop off your body. You like leaving a thin layer to dry so you can pick the hard pieces away throughout the day. You take your first step outside of your hut and begin to take your stroll around the village. You feel the fresh poop squishing between your toes. Playing with the poop feels good on your feet. This is the last day you may enjoy this feeling, as you've been told that the village will no longer be designated for shitting. You sigh at this thought, but choose to live in the moment and enjoy the feeling while it lasts. You look to the morning horizon. Is that... a mushroom cloud? Pakistan has declared nuclear war on your country. There is no reason to worry however, as your retribution will be swift and terrible. Due to the nuclear detonation, the ground is picked up into the air in the form of fallout. This fallout cloud makes its way across the border into Pakistan. They experience diarrhea rain for the next six months, permanently altering the smell of the country forever.
>>
>>34645830
Thats so awesome

Bump
>>
File: 4kek.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
4kek.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>the village will no longer be designated for shitting
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (61KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
61KB, 500x329px
>You have spent your entire life fortifying the walls with as much mud, hay, leaves, and stray poop as you could scavenge.
9.5/10
>>
File: 1384573571326.jpg (57KB, 453x388px) Image search: [Google]
1384573571326.jpg
57KB, 453x388px
>>34645837
the great diarrhea monsoon of 2017
rip
>>
>>34645830
pleas stop making fun of india sir.

open defication is a problem in here, it is not a laughing mater, at all.
>>
I "woke up" a few years ago (that's what they call it, waking up). I standing naked on Miller Street when I opened my eyes and saw the world for the first time. A man came up to me and welcomed me into the world, and took me back to his house to give me some clothes. He told me to go to the office building down the road, so I did. When I got there I told them I was new here, I said I just started existing a few hours ago. I saw some flowers and a picture of this girl on the desk they had. I asked what had happened to her. The receptionist said in a mild tone that Isabelle had "popped out" last week. That means she stopped existing.

Anyway, the people at the office gave me the directions to where my apartment was. I stayed there for a few months all alone. I didn't have any friends or a girlfriend, but at least I found a job at the local restaurant.

In my fifth month of existence I was staring out my window around midnight when a naked girl appeared in the middle of the road. Naturally, I went outside and offered her some clothes and a place to stay for the night, she was pretty cute desu. She said her name was Lauren.

Alright I don't feel like continuing with this anymore sorry it sucked
>>
File: IMG_3326.jpg (66KB, 268x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.jpg
66KB, 268x240px
>>34646465
I love it when indian men spam me with their small, hairy dicks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.