[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon, come sit with us! Chad is playing the guitar while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>Hey anon, come sit with us! Chad is playing the guitar while we roast marshmallows!
>>
>push Stacy into the fire while's roasting

Nothin personnel
>>
>>34645711
whoa ya'll niggas gonna start a fucking brush fire! what the hell are you doing?!
>>
>>34645711
>sit with knees tucked to chest staring into the fire

>one side of your body is too hot and the other is too cold

>observe detachedly as everyone makes jokes and plays around while you sit as still as possible and avoid attracting any attention

>try to feel connected to a social group while remaining as distant as possible from pervasive fear of rejection and ridicule

>go to bed just as lonely as you were before
>>
>>34645869
*blocks your path*

Where do you think you're going, kid?
>>
>>34645711

grab chads guitar, jam over some jazz standards

smash stacies head with guitar and run away into the night.
>>
>>34646186
A challenger appears. You best prepare your anus.
>>
You idiots are gonna start a fucking brush fire
Have you never gone camping
Retards who only go camping for social reasons and are complete idiots about it disgust me
>>
File: 1405958740955.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1405958740955.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>34646060
Anon you're supposed to meme and be ironic. Not remind me.
>>
>>34645711
Goddamn it you morons are you trying to kill us all? Don't build a fire near so much foliage, especially if it's on top of the goddamned foliage. Build a circle with stones and whatnot in a clearing and contain it in the circle dipwads.
>>
>>34645711
>tfw I can play guitar, but only my own because I'm lefty
None of my friends even know
>>
>>34646265
lmao what foliage dumbass

Green grass isnt going to cause a fire lol

But i'd bet you actually would tell them all that if you were there.
>>
I'd sit down and remain completely silent unless a response was demanded from me. Typical shit.
>>
>>34646265
>Anon sounds like he was in the Boy Scouts!
>>
>>34646216
*teleports from the fire, forming out of the smoke*
leave the lady be
>>
>>34646444
Green grass can catch fire, it's just a tad harder but certainly not impossible. Plus I'm not seeing a whole lot of green grass there.

>>34646564
Have fun being cooked alive then. Make sure to save some marshmallows for me.
>>
>>34645711
>Chad is playing the guitar
>not playing a mix of Trap and dubstep on his iphone

what the fuck I've fallen through a wormhole and I am back in 1996.
>>
>>34646626
Holy kek how can you be this delusional. You do sound like a boyscout lmao

No anon, what they've told you about EVERYTHING catching fire is not true. It was just because you were a child and children+fire don't mix

Unless everything around them is literal foliage which means leaves and sticks everywhere then sure you make the stone fire pit but it's still very hard for anything to catch fire if there's like 8 people watching it constantly
>>
>>34646626
>Chill bro, it's cool. I'm an Eagle Scout with three palms so I've got this fire under control. Sit down, have a smore and just have a good time bud.
>>
>>34645711
>"h-haha okay hey guys check this out"
>-lay on back and grab my thighs and inch my asshole as close to the fire as possible-
>"who wants fireworks?"
>*SHPLARP*
>there are no fireworks
>I cry and wander off in the woods to wipe myself with poison ivy
>>
>>34645711
>Grab guitar
>Start playing acoustic Slayer
>Plink plink plink
>>Cmon guys you know the words
>>TRAPPED IN PURGATORY

Nice dubs.
>>
>>34646988
Gr8 8's anon, would love to take them on a d8.
>>
>>34645711
honestly if you were ever in a situation like this just be that guy thats like nah and say youre gonna collect more firewood or something because if your lucky then you can get 1 girl to come along with you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.