[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you moved to China yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: rgMaEK.jpg (358KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
rgMaEK.jpg
358KB, 2560x1440px
Why haven't you moved to China yet?
>>
Chinese people torture doggies.
>>
>>34644818
The question is why would I?
>>
Chinese people torture chinese
>>
File: 1459886734882.png (128KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1459886734882.png
128KB, 308x308px
>>34644850
>Chinese people torture doggies.
I'm guessing you eat meat anon?
>>
>>34644818
Chinese are mentally retarded. they still have a gigantic population that believes shit like a rhino's horn can get their dick hard. how can it be 2017 and that many people are that basically stupid?
>>
>>34644818
Why would anyone in their right mind move to China, much less a city in China? People are awful, pollution is rampant, and there's nothing to do.
>>
>>34644818
I'm too dumb to learn their language, but also smart enough to not move somewhere where breathing the air will give me brain cancer.

Literally every other Asian country is better in one way or another.

I do enjoy going to my local Chinatown, and it's nothing against the people as a whole, but the country is still a backwards shithole for the most part.

Even the Chinese hate other Chinese people. I remember not too long ago there was some news report about how mainland tourists in Hong Kong were letting their kids piss and shit all over the streets. Then even within the mainland you have the Han vs minority groups.
>>
File: BushLaughing-Right.jpg (18KB, 232x273px) Image search: [Google]
BushLaughing-Right.jpg
18KB, 232x273px
>>34644869
>that video of of a robber running away from a mob that is chasing him, so he just grabs a random wandering toddler and throws him against the sidewalk as a distraction like you would knock over a trash can in a jackie chan movie
>>
>>34644818
because they dont let you move there easily
Also i dont speak a world of chinese.
>>
I live in Vancouver so I already have
>>
>>34644891
Not doggie meat.
>>
>>34645160
>I live in Vancouver so I already have
Is there really that many Chinese there?

Should I move there
>>
>>34644818
On youtube I've been binge-watching videos of a possibly-autistic Canadian man who lives and studies in China and makes videos of himself eating street food. It's pretty comfy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXIe9u-i8JQ

I was also pretty obsessed with China as a kid, especially Hong Kong and Shaolin temple.

But I've seen, heard, and read enough things about modern China to wash all that romanticism away.

This sums up China for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTyxo5j4Hug
>>
File: 52177036.jpg (194KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
52177036.jpg
194KB, 1024x683px
China is a dystopia in ever sense of the word.

Live power lines hanging low on the footpath, children pissing in the street, people walking barefoot on trash, police that do nothing if you die, ambulances that require exorbitant funds just to take you to hospital, elevators and escalators that kill you, a corrupt single-party government that fucks you over at every turn and people who will try to scam you whenever they can if it benefits them, air in the major cities that is literally toxic, and street food made with gutter oil. Nobody in China gives a shit about any of this.

Never go to China.
>>
>>34645354
Not him but yes.

At first it was Hong Kong and Taiwan money immigrants but now it's also mainland commoners.

Depending on where in Vancouver you are, a third or nearly half of the people there will be Chinese or Asian, and that's not even Chinatown. It's more Asian than San Francisco.
>>
>>34645532
Are there a lot of hottie Asian girls?
>>
>>34645360
he is not autistic, he is canadian. that being said, i would visit if i had the chance to but never live there
>>
>>34645532
>It's more Asian than San Francisco.
I live in SF and the only bad thing about this place is how there isn't enough asians

we need to get every samson tier waste of life out of the bay area and get more intelligent, attractive, and entrepreneurial Asian immigrants in
>>
>>34644818
I'm a white boi and I don't know Chinese
>>
My Chinese is shit.
>>
>>34645354
>Is there really that many Chinese there?
Yes. I don't know what the official demographics are but I frequently feel like a minority here. Especially certain parts like Richmond which feel like you just crossed the pacific.

>Should I move there
No. We have a housing a problem as is. Theres too many people here.

>>34645607
No. There are a lot of unattractive ones, a few pretty ones, and very few drop dead gorgeous ones.
>>
>>34645649
Too bad, they're all going to Vancouver. They don't want Trump banning them as well because "China stole our jobs"

>>34645607
Yes, but almost all of them have Asian Chad (Cheng? Chaoxiang?) boyfriends.

It's like trying to date anyone from any other visible minority group. The ones who are willing to date white boys are usually A+ sluts and are doing it just to rebel against daddy.

If you're a total Chinese weeb and can speak their language and know their culture then yeah you have one foot in the door
>>
>>34644818
I actually would love to go to China I don't know about live there though since I don't speak the language.
>>
>>34645118
Jackie has thrown his share of babies.

There's a reason for the lawsuits.
>>
>>34644818
Because building explode and take out thousands and the Chinese government just sweeps it under the rug
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
2MB, 1280x720px
My dream is to spend my early 30s teaching English in Japan. If I'm unable to find a mate in higher education, finding a wife abroad is plan B. I'd use Japan as my home base for traveling in that hemisphere... China, Russia, India, Australia, all over the place hopefully before returning to the US.

That's my dream if I live that long.
>>
>>34646181
>That's my dream if I live that long.
>early 30s
what the fuck are you doing to your body
>>
File: 1485487804288.jpg (213KB, 808x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1485487804288.jpg
213KB, 808x1199px
>>34646190
Pushing the limits of human existence.
>>
>>34645638
>he is not autistic, he is canadian

I'm 99% sure he's got a touch of the Asperger's. Watch a few of his videos and there's something about his mannerisms and way of speaking that really makes you go hmmm.

I mean he seems like a cool, but hmmmm...
>>
>>34645494
sounds like typical la to me, I'd fit right in i guess
>>
>>34644904
Americans believe in angels, I mean, the rural population and a porcentage of urban population is very stupid, in any part of the world
>>
File: sad cat gun.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat gun.png
71KB, 261x192px
Believe it or not, I have some sense of self-preservation
>>
because i like to breathe
>>
>>34644818
I do not want to be a slave, in a toy factory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7syxOmm9H4Q
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.