[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asshole has been bleeding for 3 months now THIS ISNT FUNNY ANYMORE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1473216988560.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473216988560.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>asshole has been bleeding for 3 months now
THIS ISNT FUNNY ANYMORE
>>
>>34644539
That's actually a vagina and you're now getting your period. Your parents lied when they said you were a boy.
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
My asshole is ripped too anon and it hurts taking a shit

how do roasties do it
>>
>>34644539
>3 months without going to a doctor
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>34644579
How many miles of D did you take inside of you in the last month ?
>>
You have colon cancer anon.
>>
>>34644539
>>34644579
why do you guys act like this is normal inconvienence of life it isn't you should both go to the doctor.

in my 24 years of living my asshole or bowels have never bled (ive never seen blood in the stool) and if i did i'd probably be a bit concerned.
>>
File: 1416175570103.png (74KB, 265x294px) Image search: [Google]
1416175570103.png
74KB, 265x294px
>>34644597
Im not really planning on going to a doctor and telling him my asshole is bleeding profusely when I shit
What would he do anyways sew my buttcheeks together?
>>
File: 1484965291946.png (34KB, 450x367px)
1484965291946.png
34KB, 450x367px
>all the delicious spicy foods you used to love make taking a shit a hellish experience because of hemorrhoids

Do they have asshole replacement surgery?
>>
>>34644597
he's porbably anemic at this point.
>>
>>34644642
My asshole is ripped because I drink constantly and it fucks up my digestion and I take really bad shits and they cause it to tear. There's no reason to go to a doctor for that.
>>
>>34644650
no if you'd rather live with a health problem because your'e embarassed to consult a doctor then you're definitely autistic or just not smart person. like jesus fucking christ it's their job they're not going to tease you, or share it with the world, they'll fucking help you.

>sew my buttcheeks together

no he'll probably ask you a few questions, schedule a colonoscopy to check for cancer, and then figure out what hte fuck is causing it. most likely you have internal hemrrohids taht you can take medication for or have surgically removed.
>>
>>34644675
dude your asshole is ripped up and bleeding and you think you shouldn't see a doctor?

jesus christ go to a doctor.
>>
>>34644721
you think if i eat a lot of fiber itll go away?
>>
File: butt.jpg (36KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
36KB, 450x500px
>>34644766
I will go to a doctor if you can guarantee that the nurse will kiss my asshole to make it feel better
>>
>>34644539
> Blood on toilet paper since I was 14
> 23 now
I'm still alive, but I can only use lux toiletpaper.
>>
>>34645343
So it hasn't affected you much?
Have you tried preparation h or any other asshole product?
>>
Have you tried putting a bandaid on it?
>>
Same I really wish I could handle this health problem. It's likely just an anal fissure but it still can cause me concern
>>
>>34645389
I don't think the bandage would stick to the inside of my asshole
>>
i bleed from my asshole but thats becsuse ive been pulling the shit outta my ass since i was 14 and I always shove my fingers up my asshole when i shit.

my hands are covered in blood like i murdered someone, dark red as fuck but im still here.

dunno if i should get it checked. doesnt always happen
>>
>>34644539
Op heres what you gotta do
1 eat more fiber, slowly introduce it into your diet
2 drink more water (this isn't a meme)
3 Dont over eat and dont binge eat at night I found that eating late at night gave me shitting problems
4 Try to wash your ass as much as possible(within reason ie after shitting)
5 avoid things that will constipate you
6 do light exercise
7 wipe as softly as you can
8 try to shit at home
9 dont pick your ass
10 If it doesn't get better you might have skin tags in your anus. Liquid nitrogen feels weird being sprayed in your asshole but it will get rid of the skin tags after 2 treatments.
>>
File: 1482239672445.jpg (125KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482239672445.jpg
125KB, 600x900px
>>34644539
Anon, I'm dead serious here.
Go to a fucking doctor and tell him that you're shitting blood. Get drunk to have the courage to say it, or just man the fuck up (It really isn't a big deal to talk with a doctor about a health problem though.)

You maybe have Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
If untreated, it can (and will) ruin your life, slowly killing you (10-15 years tops before you get cancer) while being more and more painful.

Now, do whatever you want, but don't be an actual retard, and go see a doctor.

This is coming from someone who had to learn living with ulcerative colitis, and even if it's a litteral pain in the ass to deal with it daily, it would have been far worse if I left it untreated.
>>
>>34644663
I am anemic myself, and I never had problems like that.
>>
File: 1478718081354.jpg (132KB, 434x378px) Image search: [Google]
1478718081354.jpg
132KB, 434x378px
>>34646785
>literal pain in the ass
>>
>>34644539
I've been bleeding from my ass on and off for almost a year now.
It's off at the moment. Probably because I've been eating a lot of fiber bars.
>>
>>34647805
what kind of fiber bars
where do you buy them
>>
>>34647865
They're called fiber one bars.
I find them at target.

They have a lot of different flavors so there's probably one you'd like.
>>
>>34644539

Could be an anal fissure that keeps getting re-opened every time you take a shit.

It's happened to be a couple times. I'd be constipated and tear my asshole, then it would bleed every time I took a shit until I fixed my diet.

Just drink a lot of water and eat food with a lot of fiber, maybe take a fiber supplement. If it doesn't go away in a few days then see a doctor.
>>
>>34644539
show proof faggot
>>
>>34644675
>I've been shoving things in my butt and am too embarrassed to tell the doctor that's why my ass is bleeding
>>
>gums have been bleeding
>it's nothing new
>>
Change your diet faget.
Also stop pushing when you're taking a shit, just let it slide.
>>
Sometimes when I wipe my asshole there will be blood on the toilet paper. It doesn't really hurt, and I'm pretty sure it's not blood in my shit. Is it hemorrhoids?
>>
>>34648144
you wouldnt be able to handle the sight of this shit my friend
very bright red blood all over the shitter paper
>>
>>34644813
Ok I guarantee it, she'll clean your asshole right up with her tongue.
>>
same buddy. most of my poopies tear my butt since i was 14-15 or so. I also have a hemorrhoid. shit sucks desu
>>
>>34644675
Uh, a ton of people drink hard and don't shit blood. You need to go see a doctor if you aren't joking. Maybe you have a fistula.
>>
>>34644539

Hemroids are torture
>>
>>34644782

More fiber, less sugary foods.
>>
>>34644597
In America we only see doctors for emergencies
I guess you're used to free CommiEurope hospitals
>>
It's probably ulcerative colitis. It affects people who don't get enough vitamin d from sunlight, are depressed, and don't smoke. aka robots
>>
>when i shit it doesnt hurt
>dont literally shit blood
>when I wipe theres always some blood

Most of the time it doesnt hurt, is this something i should be worried about?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.