[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

self hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 16

File: 1484643685945.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484643685945.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
Why do you hate yourself anon? Is it valid?
>>
File: 1486001761838.jpg (61KB, 943x942px) Image search: [Google]
1486001761838.jpg
61KB, 943x942px
>>34644336
Come on anon, fucking tell US
>>
I hate myself because I am low energy
>>
File: IMG_1363.jpg (71KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1363.jpg
71KB, 640x632px
>>34644336
>>34644364
Eat a dick normies
>>
People told me to
No
>>
File: jesus.jpg (417KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
417KB, 1024x786px
>>34644419
>implying

why are you deflecting anon? why do you hate yourself?
>>
I have no reason to like myself

I'm a pretty useless guy
>>
Everybody else does and I just want to fit in.
>>
File: 1472160906796.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1472160906796.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>34644336
Because I'm too vain to allow myself to not be constantly improving. I am convinced that I have to be better then everyone, but I hate myself because of it. I hate that I hate my vanity, but I am too vain to allow the self-hatred that feeds my vanity to keep me from hating myself.

In other words: I hate myself.
>>
saved thank u so much

i'm at a very low point in my life
>>
i don't feel like i'm smart, i hate my seizures i got into a car accident that caused me to almost die.
>>
because every aspect of me ranges from mediocre to terrible
>>
File: 1486214691926.jpg (32KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486214691926.jpg
32KB, 1024x576px
>>34644336
I'm a disappointment to everyone around me and always end up hurting my friends and family, so yeah, I guess it's valid.
>>
>>34644438
>it's another, "pseudo-normie therapists bait vulnerable robots into sharing self-depricating facts so they feel better about themselves episode.

I wish I could bury you alive and watch you for the next 24+ hours on screen.
>>
>>34644438
why are you posting here? do you believe yourself to be good? that clearly cant be it, as youre baiting him by saying he hates himself.
>>
>>34644336
i suck at everything
i have a low paying temp job im constantly fucking up im weak with a ugly fat-thin body i have no real personalty, i wish i was never born
>>
File: 1486173284867.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1486173284867.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>>34644676
>>34644722
You faggots are going to get the shit that's bothering you off your chest whether you fucking like it or not
>>
>>34644336
I hate myself because I cannot deal with regular social interactions, and I start to tremble when I'm speaking to other people. My mother also used to call me a terrible daughter and take her anger out on me, creating a terribly low self-esteem in me. I wasn't a nice, well-mannered child, and I used to rebel a lot, so I guess I deserved some of these things after all.
>>
>>34644787
there is no "getting it off my chest" it's permanently weighing down on my chest and my sternum is going to break soon
>>
Because im polish
>>
>>34644787
why would i share what troubles me inside my core to somebody that goes around saying "lol so u hate yourself right?"
>>
>>34644841
What happened to polishfeel by the way
>>
>>34644787
Again eat a dick. And take all your normie friends you invited to this board with you too
>>
File: 1485723378329.png (87KB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
1485723378329.png
87KB, 268x325px
>>34644846
Because it feels good you fucking mong, now do it
>>
>>34644824
as a girl people will just find your trembling "cute"
>>
I'm weak and dumb. I suck at many things. I'm a manchild.
>>
>>34644878
I don't talk with others much, and my only friend finds it pathetic, so... yeah.
>>
>>34644909
im asuming that fried is female
you dont really have to talk to people just go to a public place and look good and guys will talk to you
>>
>>34645016
He's male, and gay. Plus I don't want attention from guys (believe it or not), I just want a normal, nonjudgmental friend, who will listen to me and vice versa. That's really all I'd like to have.
>>
>>34644878
is that supposed to be encouragement?

its no secret that the word "cute" basically means "daww not a real man" to most girls, whether they know it or not. the word cute is something used to describe a puppy, not a man.
>>
I dont self hate, im just a coward
>>
>>34645096
she a girl so cute is a complement
>>34645087
acquire a beta orbiter but not from r9k we're all freaks
>>
Everybody lies to me, attempting to convince me that im crazy.
Im obviously that horrible of a person to do that to.
Goodbye everybody :)
>>
>>34645181
Maybe one day, I'd love to know someone that lives near me, and likes nightwalking
>>
because i dont know what to do

I dont know how to fix my problems. I feel powerless. Its not that i wouldnt be willing to do work and put in effort, rather, i dont even know where to begin. Everything is too abstract and confusing. I dont know how to even try become a normal person. I hate myself because i feel worthless. I feel like i just make excuses for myself but i dont know what else to do.
>>
>>34645269
Where do you live? I love nightwalks, or drives, or whatever as long as it's at night.
>>
>>34645181
>she a girl so cute is a complement
>she a girl so retard is a complement
look i can say inane shit as well.

i already said that cute is basically an insult if it comes from a woman youre not attracted to, but let me just give you an idea of what its like.

imagine youre a pathetic sperg who doesnt know how to talk with people and knows is generally disliked. out of nowhere comes the "nice" girl, who takes pity in you and decides to talk to you for a minute, and the words "DAWW but ur cute" (even though nobody, including her, likes your presence) come out of her mouth.

if you cant see how that is not a real compliment and is actually a very honest, unintended insult, then you really dont know how to exercise sympathy.
>>
>>34645349
>i already said that cute is basically an insult if it comes from a woman youre not attracted to
oh shit, freudian slip?
i meant to say if shes not attracted to you.

rest assured, id be glad to accept a legit compliment from any person, whether im attracted to them or not.
>>
>>34645344
Lesser Poland. I really hope that I'll get to move to Canada after finishing HS.
>>
>>34644390
so many such cases. Sad.
>>
>>34645349
sometimes cute is a complement some it's an insult
just depends on the context
>>
>>34645208
so youre a woman and youre saying youve never felt that the description "cute" is demeaning to men?
>>
>>34645391
Ah, I'm in the US. What do you want to do in Canada?
>>
>>34645404
>no exclamation point

You tried, but you fucked it up
>>
>>34645414
I want to study and then settle down, I feel that it could be the perfect place to start living again. My current city is filled with smog, and I've had trouble with breathing lately. Government is shit too.
>>
>>34644336
there are things that happen to me which I can only blame myself for
it's my fault it happen and i deserve it
>>
i dunno desu.
i can't think of a reason to like or hate myself, but i really don't like me.
i just feel like i'm lying to people even when i'm not because like they don't say negative things about me.
then i post on 4chan until people do that or i give up and go to bed..
>>
File: 56123456.jpg (372KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
56123456.jpg
372KB, 900x720px
>>34644336
Because I will never be good enough for her.
>>
>>34645514
Where in Canada do you want to settle down? I've been to New Brunswick, Sault St. Marie, and Thunder Bay. They were all beautiful and very comfy. Definitely lots of clean air there.
>>
>>34645605
>i can't think of a reason to like or hate myself, but i really don't like me.
i feel similarly
i feel like my opinion of myself is the same that i have of strangers
it's kinda whatever

>i just feel like i'm lying to people even when i'm not because like they don't say negative things about me.
when anyone initiates conversation with me i feel really confused because i don't feel like i offer very much

>then i post on 4chan until people do that or i give up and go to bed..
what kinda negative things do people say about you anon? you're probably not that bad
>>
>>34645658
I haven't decided yet, it depends more on how much money I will have, unis nearby, and peaceful neighbourhood. I'll check your suggestions
>>
I dont hate myself
Nobody hates me (not that I know)
What hurts, however, is that nobody actually recognizes my existence. If people hate you, at least they have an opinion on you and acknowledge that you exist.
>>
>>34645701
Well, Thunder Bay and Sault St. Marie are smaller maritime towns. New Brunswick is a province, and as far as I know is very rural. They'd probably less than ideal for a student. What do you want to study?
>>
>>34645802
Sault St. Marie looks really beautiful. I'd like to study medicine, thinking about neurobiology and cognitive science
>>
>>34645851
>neurobiology and cognitive science

You must be pretty smart and dedicated to aspire to that. What kind of work would you be doing?
>>
>>34645667
oh, damn. i think that most strangers are nice....
iktf about people talking to me, like people keep wanting to talk to me even after they know me and it is confusing, but i try not to think about it these days..
someone that is like really rad and like really like 10/10 bf actually wanted me to be his gf and we like met up irl and he still did. even after like three weeks of me at his house he doesn't hate me and it doesn't make sense to me. like he's just a chill robot too, and it confuses me that he like still like me after like being with me irl..
mostly the latter happens now, but appearance is most common.
>>
I am an autistic genetic failure who ends up driving away everyone I come into contact with, has no motivation to do anything with my life (which is objectively meaningless anyway, no matter what I do) and I'm too pussy to kill myself because my divorced brain-surgeried dad wouldn't be able to deal with it.
>>
I hate the fact that my human nature keeps me from reaching balance, that I am prone to anger, that I legitimately enjoy arguing and conflict.

I further dislikes my shyness, which is just plain weakness, and my acute introvertion which prevents me from enjoying most social events. (e.g: Parties give me panic attacks)
>>
>>34646052
that's a scary feeling. i usually just assume something is wrong with them if others show any real interest. I try to do little tricks on myself to feel like im in control or deserving of meaningful interactions but really i think i'm just weird and some morbid people find interest and then get bored when they see im actually just fucking dysfunctional and obsessive and kinda gross

>>34646094
if it's meaningless you have no reason to kill yourself either
go find someone who sells drugs, take some acid and watch anime
>>
>>34646012
Thanks! I'd probably aspire to become a neurosurgeon, although my dream job will always be a NASA sciencist
>>
>>34646130
so you want to not like arguing or conflict, being shy (weak) or introverted (because it keeps you from enjoying social events)?

what do you value about non-conflict, being outgoing or socially strong, and extroverted (or more specifically being able to enjoy social events)?
>>
>>34644336
I have problems with my emotions and its hard for me to be happy. I hate social interaction.
>>
>>34646142
it's been months and like fuck, i haven't had this feel in a while, and now it's hitting full force ;-;
>>
I hate my human nature, which makes me susceptible to anger, love conflict, and easily be drawn to violence, denying me from a balanced state of mind.

I furthermore loathe my shyness, which I consider weakness that I struggle to fix. I finally despise my acute introvertion, making it physically impossible for me to enjoy social events like fireworks or parties without getting a panic attack like a downy.
>>
>>34646296
Im sorry anon
i-i'd kind of like to talk so if you want to my email is [email protected]
>>
File: 1459891324166.jpg (57KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459891324166.jpg
57KB, 960x960px
>>34646157
>aspire to become a neurosurgeon
Sounds like a great goal. I hope you can escape the smog of lesser Poland and get to the (relatively, in most parts) clean air of North America to achieve it.

>my dream job will always be a NASA sciencist

When I was a kid I wanted to be a test pilot, and I'm still really pulled in by the romance of space fight, experimental aircraft, and all that stuff.
>>
File: ya.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ya.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>34644336
Because I am nothing but a whore.
Except I am a whore that no one wants and no one would pay for because I am fat and disgusting.
Hey, hey, I should kill myself, right?
It's the best choice.
>>
>>34646448
Thank you anon, it's great to have a glimpse of hope in this depressing thread. I also wanted to be a pilot, but I don't fit into the requirements (165cm, low blood pressure) and I also have a terrible fear of heights, meh. Do you want your job to be connected with aircraft, or you already have one?
>>
>>34646422
idk why you'd wanna, but sent?
>>
>>34646553
I'm a senior in HS now and I'm working as an electrician's helper/intern. I'll probably become an electrician after graduation, as college isn't really an option for me.

Eventually I'd like to save up and go to Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics (it's a fancy name, but all they do is train mechanics) to be an aircraft technician. I think working on planes would be something I'd actually enjoy.
>>
>>34646729
That's pretty good, I really wish you the best
>>
Let's see...

>gay
>fat
>cripple
>too fucking stupid and impulsive to keep my mouth shut

I definitely deserve it for being a lardass and running my mouth.
>>
>>34646763
>That's pretty good,
Eh, it's not brain surgery. :)

But seriously, I hope you stop hating yourself and get to pursue your goals in a place with nice clean air.
>>
I have OP's picture saved on my phone and I look at it sometimes

It's cute and optimistic enough that it cheers me up
>>
>>34644336
i sexually assaulted my (now ex) gf :^)
inb4 normie get out
>>
>>34646052
>oh, damn. i think that most strangers are nice....
thats a big difference between robots and normies (not being an asshole here)

most robots had negative experiences with strangersin their young years, and most likely still do in the present.

everytime im outside and look at people, i almost feel hatred. i certainly feel disgust.

its a "people hate me, so i hate people" attitude.
>>
File: 1482383430956.gif (262KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482383430956.gif
262KB, 256x240px
I don't even know where to begin. But if I had to narrow it down to two big things, it would be that I have extreme social anxiety and can't talk to anyone but my parents. I hate myself for that and for not being a girl
>>
>>34647078
i never had a stranger be as mean to me as someone i knew was desu.
there's also a lot of stuff that i can't explain without me being horribly wrong or randoms just being nice to me.
>>
my sister rape so so there is that and I only have myself to blame
>>
>>34647078
>its a "people hate me, so i hate people" attitude.
being hated doesn't necessitate hating others, it's just an easy response
>>
i try to be a generally good person but i tend to fixate on the times when i've done something really cringey or said something really cringey, or did something thats really morally questionable. and i am reprimanding myself in my head over and over and over and over, and i am constantly remembeing mroe and more stuff, its like going into my memory bank and finding nothing but disappointment and fear.
>>
File: eyes.png (55KB, 447x163px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
55KB, 447x163px
>>34644336
>40 lbs overweight
>low energy
>unfocused mind
>do retarded shit like leave battery in a small pouch on my camerabag for 2 years and think it was stolen but it was in my bag
>don't finish projects
>have this need to be better than everyone but not conceited about it because that's bad
>coward who overthinks situations and ends up doing nothing from fear of failure
>my sense of humor can be degrading and mean to others
>can't accept compliments
>point and shame others with smug senses of self superiority and then mock myself to make it clear I'm not like them and don't have an inflated sense of self superiority but I actually have a really inflated sense of self superiority
>will quit talking to friends and let relationships go even though I hate it when people stop talking to me
>very bad at initiating conversation, being forceful when I need to be

and also what this anon said

>>34644460
>>
>>34644873
>because it feels good
no it does not. it also does not solve one thing and whenever i try to think about the shit that actually bothers me, an endless stream of reasons comes, basically creating problems on top of the real ones (and im not sure what these are).
kill yourself.
>>
>>34648104
>it also does not solve one thing
it's not about solving anything anon
you can't solve anything
pain is always there
>>
I'm a selfish, anxious, coward who has essentially no prospects in life and have nothing to offer anyone else from a romantic or even platonic perspective.

And the thing is I've been given every opportunity to be successful and still can't make anything of it.

Once both my parents die I'm definitely going to kill myself.
>>
>5'4
>hunchback
>skeleton
>dumb
>bad teeth
>0 common sense
>very introverted
>boring
>do weird things in public
>can't find the motivation to change

Yes
>>
>>34648455
exactly my fetish, please marry me
>>
I'm objectively a pretty shit person. Lazy, not compassionate, unattractive, not successful.
>>
>>34648556
sounds like you need a dick in your life
>>
>>34648565
I am the dick in my life
>>
>>34648590
sounds like you need a duck in your life
>>
>tfw you go past hating yourself and just hate everyone else.

I'm not the greatest and I don't try to get with the 10/10 girls. But even the ones with issues fuck you over.
>>
>>34644336

Cause I'm a worthless piece of shit. When is my ban over?
>>
>>34647742
What
Did you rape your sister?
>>
>>34647888
>it's just an easy response
correct, the alternative is being constantly exposed to those who hate me

just like the easiest thing anybody can do right now is to simply lay down and die. doesnt mean thats what people should or want to do.
>>
>>34644336

every time I try to do anything I just feel depressed
>Try to mess around with Photoshop, feel depressed
>Try to do any school work, feel depressed

It started in 8th grade the year my parents thought it would be a good idea to get me "extra help" in school. All they did was put me in sped classes. I tried to tell them I'm not retarded but they said "oh honey I know you're not, all this is is extra help" I thought I was smarter than the rest of the kids before this but then I found out I only had an I.Q. of 84 so I just stopped trying on everything and in 9th grade my friend realized I was depressed and told me I should get help. I just said I was tired because I felt that I was pathetic if I tried to get help so now I'm like this
>>
File: 1475061678402.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475061678402.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>34644336
>ugly
>abnormal
>no talents
>no friends
I just don't like myself period
>>
>>34649471
iqs mean fuck all. we have no understanding of the brain, how can you expect this primitive way of "measuring" "intellect" to be accurate or to even work in the first place?
>>
>>34644336
I destroy everything I touch. Every time it's getting good, miraculously, I find a way to fuck myself over by getting involved with the wrong people or saying the wrong things.
>>
File: 1486238395276.png (129KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486238395276.png
129KB, 2000x2000px
> thought taking creatine would bring me back into lifting
> on it now for 3 months
> 0 progress only getting fat
> not even once did i visit the gym in those 3 months
>>
>>34650987
who needs motivation when you can use discipline?
>>
I never took my education seriously, and my dreams are now unattainable because of it.
>>
>>34644336
>sharing you are weaknesses to other men
>godlessness forbit you share you are weaknesses to women
>>
>>34646456
Yes.

I lost all my empathy to people a long time ago. I hope no one loves you since no one will ever love me.
>>
File: 1479149491891.jpg (61KB, 1215x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479149491891.jpg
61KB, 1215x960px
I hate almost everything about myself and it's all justified.
>>
>>34644336
I hate myself because I have shit genes that no amount of BEEING URSELF, lifting or even surgery will EVER fix.
>>
I hate myself because I am lazy and unmotivated. I have the entire world at my fingertips, but I instead waste my time here, fruitlessly killing myself one (You) at a time.
>>
It's very valid. I have a lot going for me and I constantly fuck it up. Pretty worried I'm on the verge of fucking it up beyond return. I could obviously tell more but turns out talking about it doesn't fix shit.. and well I thought for a long time I'd be able to find someone to talk with who could help. That's a joke. People are selfish. And well don't owe me anything anyway.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.