[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never fuck a cosplay slut at a con

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5749.jpg (174KB, 1000x1250px)
IMG_5749.jpg
174KB, 1000x1250px
>you will never fuck a cosplay slut at a con
>>
>>34644196
>implying I would ever go to a con
What kind of pleb do you take me for?
>>
>>34644196
Wow her Inori cosplay is really good. I wish I was a girl so I could cosplay.
>>
>cosplay
>slut

Why would anybody want to fuck a costumed attention whore?
>>
>>34644219
>I wish I was a girl so I could cosplay.
you can cosplay as a boy you know

you can even cosplay as a girl while being a boy you know
>>
>>34644196
>create fictional character to oogle at
>real women start dressing like them
>>
>>34644240
>you can even cosplay as a girl while being a boy you know
I wouldn't even look half as good as a girl cosplayer.
>>
>tfw you weren't born Chad
>tfw you'll never go to cons and get invited to all the orgies
>tfw it'll never be you fucking the soul out of some cosplay slut while the other 4 guys awkwardly stand there without pants on and never get a turn
>>
>you will never fuck OP at a con

>>34644265
no one cares except you
crossplayers get bonus points even if they're unattractive
>>
>>34644231
because i'm also an attention whore?
>>
>>34644240
I'm a disgusting pasty neckbeard with body acne, stretch marks, man tits, and awkward tuffs of misplaced hair. People wouldn't post me in cringe threads out of politeness to other users eyes.

I could be a qt girl if I had a new body though.
>>
>>34644219
I'm surprised. Everyone on /cgl/ would likely call her an ugly butterface.
>>
>>34644196
Do you think she's really into the weaboo life or does she do it to get all the cock she could ever want?...
>>
>>34644534
With that much effort, definitely an actual fan. If you just want cock, you aren't going to put that much effort into a costume.
>>
>>34644219
plenty of male characters you can cosplay as
use one that has a helmet if you want to hide your face
>>
>>34644598
Why would anyone want to cosplay as a male character?
>>
File: 1482168454134.gif (1MB, 205x223px)
1482168454134.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>34644296
>being a quitter
go to the gym
eat healthy
become a chiseled god through hard work and effort at the gym
fuck all the bitches

Nothing is impossible
can't is not a word
failure is never an option

you can do it senpai

4 simple steps
>>
>>34644649
>lifestyle changes will cure autism
>lifestyle changes will fix your busted face
>lifestyle changes will alter your views on society, women, and other social institutions
>lifestyle changes will cure you of your bitterness and cynicism and force you to cough up the red pill and forget how shit women really are

Okay senpai. And its only """"simple"""" if you belong to the top 10% of motivated happy people. That's like saying becoming president of the united states is easy.
>>
>Attention whore
>Crazy
>Regular whore as well.
Why the fuck would you want to fuck a cosplay slut?
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
ewww gross. I'd rather find myself a fuckboy
>>
>>34644761
well i think that you either try to live a good life or you kill yourself, you shoud do the second if you are gonna stay miserable and not even try.
>>
>>34644196

Plan on going to a con later this year and going to one of the raves, desu senpai
So we'll see
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>34644244
So this IS how the world works
>>
File: 1394761092285.png (77KB, 606x539px)
1394761092285.png
77KB, 606x539px
>>34644231
>why would anyone want to fuck a woman
Why, indeed?
>>
>>34644528
they are girls retard. we should all know by now they dont have rational thinking behind what they say and its all emotions, like jealousy or insecurity
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.