[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sips cum*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: 1486256377284.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486256377284.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
*sips cum*
>>
>>34644182
Replace "white" with jew and its 1939 again desu
>>
File: nigga wat.png (987KB, 554x712px) Image search: [Google]
nigga wat.png
987KB, 554x712px
>>34644182
Sure let me try it

>Jew is not a race
>Terrorism inspired by Islam and by definition being carried out by jews is a growing concern

No, not a nazi.
>>
>>34644182
Last I checked it's only 7 unstable as fuck countries that have been blocked and Trump didn't call for their deaths, but then again it's current year so I guess that's my fault.
>>
>>34644243
This.

The similarities between the sjws and nazis are pretty striking. The Nazis didn't say "We don't like Jews because they're icky", they thought there was a corrupt system of power in society that propped up Jewish interests at the expense of other groups. Sounds really familiar to the "muh patriarchy, muh white privilege" rhetoric of the modern far left.
>>
File: 1486001156683.png (351KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1486001156683.png
351KB, 890x876px
>>34644182

>Implying cum isn't nutritious
>Implying being gay is immoral.
>>
>I'm worried that Judaism is antithetical to our way of life because they force their women to cover up, isolate them from their families, burn them alive, not to mention they keep putting out videos about how they hate us and want to see us killed. Plus they're following through with it what with all the shootings, explosions and stuff.

I dunno about you lads, but if the Nazis were dealing with that kind of shit, wouldn't it have been reasonable to have wanted them out?
>>
>>34644352
They openly harass anyone who has the slightest differing opinion of theirs and have no qualms with physically assaulting, destroying the property of, calling the deaths of, and a bunch of other nasty things, others who don't fully agree with them. That or you're just a poor misguided Uncle Tom or some other buzzword that's a victim of the paytreearcky and the waite peepul.

They are nazis in every sense of the word and to even think of them as true liberals is an insult to people like Thomas Jefferson who would have backhanded the shit out of these pathetic cunts.
>>
>>34644415

>Some people were asshole
>Lets Genocide everyone who is in that specific group.
>>
>>34644352
This. The holocaust was basically "you cant be racist against jews because they have all the privilege and money :^)" its really sad that the left lacks this much self awareness
>>
>>34644507
Genocide is a bad thing. No doubt. But if Trump ever reached a 'fuck off, we're full' kind of moment and the writing's on the wall, things are getting a little bit hairy, I'd fuck off. I suppose it's difficult to call because people just expect things are going to be alright as they climb into the wood chipper if a guy in a suit tells them to do it.
>>
Reminder: If your white in America, you can't be oppressed.
>>
>>34644507

Not letting the worst of the worst people in the world vacation in our country is genocide now?
>>
File: 159.jpg (265KB, 1195x1151px) Image search: [Google]
159.jpg
265KB, 1195x1151px
why do people protect their jew pets so hard when most of these fuckers have never even seen one of these insects their entire lives
>>
>>34644660
Jews cant be oppressed in Germany, they own all the media and banks
>>
>>34644774
Jews weren't the majority in Germany. Who's going to gas whites in America? No one. Nice comparison, to bad it makes no sense.
>>
>>34644892
Right the numbers are different so therefore the ideas involved are totally not applicable.

>le racism is prejudice plus power meme
>>
File: download (11).jpg (11KB, 225x225px)
download (11).jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>34644182
>>34644507
>>34644654
>>34644660
t. Mordechai Solomons
>>
>terrorism has nothing to do with Islam! Islam does not promote terrorism! Don't blame all Muslims for the actions of a minority!

>but Western society is a "rape culture", which ALL men contribute to and are responsible for dismantling!

The only consistency there ever is from the left is that their views are all anti-Western.
>>
>>34644892
Jews are a quarter of polands 1939 population and whites will be 40% of the US in 20 years if you count illegal immigrants as americans. Im sure the left would love to try something but i doubt it will actually happen
>>
But Hitler quite liked Muslims, and part of the reason he decided to genocide the Jews instead of just kicking them out was because the Muslims complained that the Jews would try to come to their countries.
>>
>>34644182
Replace all the shit libfaggots say about whites with blacks and they'd sound like Klan members.
>>
>>34644182
No, if I did that I'd sound like a Muslim.
>>
File: 1486117252022.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1486117252022.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
>>34644182
Seriously OP quit shilling your pol memes here. You are not welcome. Besides, you may laugh at Muslim headscarves and maxiskirts but truth is, it's the patrician religion because it doesn't produce STACIES.
>>
If you replaced "muslim" with "jew" in "muslim ban", you'd sound like a fucking muslim.
>>
>>34644774
>/pol/ worships hitler
>hitler was an SJW all along
>>
File: 115666.jpg (160KB, 538x725px) Image search: [Google]
115666.jpg
160KB, 538x725px
>>34644942
t. disgusting neckbeard parasite
>>
>>34645014
Yeah, because the American left is the party that's obsessed with gassing the opposition. Dipshit.
>>
>>34645110
Hitler is so 2013/4. Trump is clearly the new king
>>
>>34645168
They are obsessed with inciting violence against them. Look at how they treat antifa with kit gloves imagine if the right didnt condem skinheads
>>
>>34644925
Real oppression isn't 'ideas' a minority believe. It's the systematic machine in society to keep minorities out of power, AKA oppressed. It's in the media, government, policing and social beliefs. Your telling me minorities could size all 4 and begin oppressing whites. Yeah, no. That's why I said if your whites in America, you can't be oppressed, because your the majority, becuase it's impossible.
>>
>>34645216
Again, match the rhetoric: which party has an obsession with Hitler, authoritarianism, and gassing opposition? The left or alt right?
>>
>>34644182
>do I sound like a fucking NAZI?

Yes, whats your point?
>>
>>34645251
The alt right doesnt have an official party and antifa IS FAR more violent and active the alt right just says what al sharpton says reversed sometimes
>>
>>34644182
>replace the word nazi with the word muslim and ask yourself 'do I sound like a cuck?'
>>
>>34645238
I know you're trolling but I'll engage anyway.

All societies are ruled by minorities. Western society isn't ruled by whites, it's ruled by a few wealthy and powerful families. More of them are white than not, but the vast majority of white people have no power either. You fail to understand this because you can't understand the idea of a society that's not based on a simple racial caste system.
>>
>>34645238
Palestinians where the majority and lets just say things arent going too well for them. Sefl hating whites and up in arms "poc" could definitely fuck white people over they came close with hillary
>>
>>34645238
I never said whites are oppressed. I said their line of thinking and ideology is extremely reminiscent of the nazis. And you just proved that with your post. The same shit you believe about the white male machine keeping minorities oppressed is the same thing nazis believed about Jews keeping the German population oppressed.

On top of the fact that they don't like free speech, dissent, justify violence against wrong thinkers, etc, the similarities become more and more apparent.
>>
>>34645290
Don't give me that "not an official party" shit. Check out anyplace that supports the alt right and check out the crazy rhetoric that's spills out. Are you new here or just fucking dumb?
>>
>>34644182
He's right.

It was horrible the way the Nazis treated Jews.

The Nazis should have treated the Jews like our peaceful, tolerant brothers the Muslims do.

Surely the Muslims, being the very embodiment of peace, would treat Jews nicely.
>>
>>34644182
The original Jews did 9/11
>>
>>34645339
Alt right is a massive blanket term with everything from civic nationalists, ancaps to actual nazis. Its not an organized homogenous movement. The alt right is the holy roman empire of political activists
>>
>>34645339
>Check out anyplace that supports the alt right

Define the "alt-right".

Go to any place where the alt-right congregates and it's full of all of the different factions who make up the alt-right shitfighting with each other because they believe different things.

"Alt-right" is just a catch-all buzzword that the left seems to throw around to label anybody they don't agree with.

>oh, you're a TradCon?
>well you're alt-right!
>there are neo-Nazis in the alt-right!
>therefore you are a neo-Nazi!
>>
>>34645462
The alt right is a political bloc. Just like evangelicals, old people, sjws, and the jews.
>>
File: 1465254349415.jpg (61KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
1465254349415.jpg
61KB, 960x676px
>>34645164
>neckbeard
>an insult
>on /r9k/

Wew lad
>>
>>34645478
All dogs and cats are mammals so thus all cats are dogs
>>
>>34644391
>>Implying cum isn't nutritious

1 minute of research will tell you that it's better to just take vitamins.
>>
>>34644182
I wish we were actually like the nazis, but we are not
>>
>>34644182
Replace nazi with jew and tell me how you sound
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.