[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does love hurt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1459563177841.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1459563177841.gif
650KB, 647x363px
So i asked this girl out to see a movie tomorrow 2 weeks ago, whatever today she told me she was going to bring a friend.. what does that mean ?
i didn't ask the gender of this "friend", she just told me if i would mind if she brings a friend with her, of course i said i didn't mind, but i do :(
>>
>>34643641
Congrats, she will never ever see you as relationship material now
>>
>>34643641
>Why does love hurt?
Because egos are a thing
>>
File: 1484707260002.jpg (170KB, 652x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484707260002.jpg
170KB, 652x720px
>>34643641
You weren't direct enough about the fact that you wanted it to be a date. But it's possible she already knows this and is hoping to "gently" sidestep the issue by making it not-a-date with the inclusion of her friend.

You're not in a good position here buddy. Women don't like being direct so they'll do whatever they can to avoid giving you an actual answer about something.

You're gonna have to be upfront and direct about what you want, or you're gonna be led on for a bit before (as she hopes) you end up deciding it's not worth it.
>>
>>34643726
>>34643703
>>34643720

I thought she was interested in me by the way she was talking to me, and she didn't hesitate when i invited her in the first place.. anyway i'm still holding on to this little piece of hope she wanted to bring her best friend to build up her opinion about me or something like that..

Am i being too naive ?
>>
>>34643641
Doormat behavior. Make it clear at that point that this is supposed to be a date.
>>
File: 1466990198924.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1466990198924.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34643992
Eh, that's possible, but if she has a modicum of experience or attractiveness, then not likely. Go see the movie, if it's a guy then you just got cucked. If it's a female, then you might be in luck. But either way, ensure that you be direct about it being a date if you end up asking her out again. Don't let this discourage you, just make sure you don't become a friend-zoned beta.
>>
If it's a guy,leave. Don't spend a dime on the bitch. Once I asked out a girl to a Broadway show because I could get cheap tickets. She shows up,then a minute later a boyfriend appears. I said what gives,I asked YOU out. Her reply? Why would I go anywhere with YOU?

I tore up her ticket,marched inside the theater and seethed through the show. Next time I saw her,I told her the date never happened and to go away.
>>
>>34643641
What you should have done, is probe and try to see if she is genuinely trying to side-step, or see if she honestly didn't know.

>I was hoping it'd just be us, but you can bring your friend, if you want.

You could have gotten all of your information about her feelings from her response to that.

You have to learn how to play the game, OP!
>>
>>34643641

It means she wants to make it absolutely clear to you that it's not a date, and to demonstrate that you will not be seeing this movie in a romantic setting, she is bringing a third party.

Basically if that's all your after, move on. She's not interested.
>>
File: 1476050165669.jpg (98KB, 422x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476050165669.jpg
98KB, 422x768px
>>34643641
Most people in this thread have already said what your position is. So now that you understand the fact that she didn't want it to be a date, just go to with ther and her friend and don't count this as an oportunity, just like three friends hanging out. After that, you should consider if you want to invite her again to an actual date with just you two.
Now, what I would be worried about is how hard will it be for you to hang out with someone you are not familiar with in the first place. Sure, she's there too, but there's the possibility of you being left out because she might be talking with her friend all the time and leaving you aside. Being invisible in this situation, specially when you're the one who invited her (them), is really akward and feels really bad. So for now, think about how to deal with this situation.
Don't give up just yet though. I know it might sound bad, but you must keep trying until you know there's no way something is going to happen between you two, but until that happens, do your best and be strong.
Good luck, Anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>34643641
She's a cowardly retard and needs moral support to hang out with strangers.

Women are subnormal like this. Please be understanding.

Also please be responsible with love lab gifs
>>
>>34643641
>she brings a females friend
all is OK
>she brings a male ''friend"
you are a cuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.