[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1472255676754.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1472255676754.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
You guys are only pretending to be virgins past the age of 18 right? This is literally impossible how pathetic can you be in life that you didn't get laid?
>>
believe it or not life doesnt revolve around sex
>>
>>34642401
im a fairly attractive fit tall middle-class caucasian without mental disorders but i didnt lose my v card til i was 23 because i was shy and preferred to escape with internet

the west is becoming like japan, if you're shy then you are fucked because the game is rigged now
>>
You haven't seen the modern dating game my friend.

Tinder and social media have destroyed everything. It's a free for all for women out there. They are bombarded with hundreds of likes from desperate fucks around the world on their selfies and they can always fuck/date "up", so to speak. This inflates their egos and their self worth and makes them less likely to settle for an average guy that's more within their attractiveness range. The select few men in these environments hook up with most of the women.
>>
you have no idea how real it is

normies talk shit about us, but they would blow their brains out if they had to walk a mile in our shoes
>>
very pathetic. so pathetic that i've spent more than a year in my mom's apartment doing nothing but playing videogames, program and watch movies.
>>
>>34642401

It doesn't take much. You don't need to be severely fucked up to have a hard time getting laid as a guy. You just need to be a little socially awkward and less than optimal from a physical masculinity standpoint (short, narrow shoulders, wide hips, generally thin bones, etc). Women, on the other hand, can do fine no matter how fat or ugly they are.
>>
I don't really get out much, and when I do it's just for my part time job so I'm not gonna meet women there. I have one close friend and he's almost as shut in as me so asking him to go to a bar or something isn't gonna go anywhere.
Honestly, my only option is online dating and at this point I still have my pride and refuse to do it.
>>
File: Serious Pepe.png (400KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Serious Pepe.png
400KB, 500x500px
>>34642689
Some of us are probably at least capable of getting laid, but we just want to put in the effort just to most likely get rejected.
>>
I dont talk to people. Thats it.
>>
>>34642401
I'm so pathetic I lost my virginity at 22
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.