[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDPILL THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1485321918792.png (109KB, 1000x846px) Image search: [Google]
1485321918792.png
109KB, 1000x846px
Here's what you need to know:

-Gender is a social construct
-Men and women are only different because they're socialized differently
-Race is a social construct
-Transgendered people were born in the wrong body
-Stereotyping leads to people acting out stereotypes
-The Western "democratic" system is racist and sexist
-Police target and kill black men.
-There's nothing wrong with "race" mixing.
-If you're upset about being a virgin that's only because of virgin stigmatization and toxic masculinity, your problems are socially constructed and don't actually matter
-IQ tests are bullshit that have nothing to do with intelligence, and everybody is just as intelligent as everybody else, you only recognize differences in cultural capital and upbringing
-Gays were born that way
-Everybody will be happier when we legitimize alternatives to marriage and monogamy
-Christianity is a tool the wealthy use to oppress the poor
-The United States is bad because it's imperialistic
-European countries have to make up for imperialism by accepting immigrants
-Islam is a peaceful religion
-Diverse societies are better than homogenous ones
-Wealth leads to a transition to democracy
-We need to tax the 1% more so we can feed everybody in the world
-If you're a nazi or a racist that's why women don't like you
-There is nothing wrong with sexual promiscuity, and you shouldn't care if a girl has had sex with other people unless you're insecure
-White male privilege, and anxiety over losing that privilege, impedes progress and the development of multicultural societies
-The government's primary goal is to uphold human rights
-Nobody should be allowed to starve
-The rich are exploiting you, don't vote against your interests
-Color blindness is still racism, you have to work to not be racist
-Sex should always be done sober with positive consent: if you don't ask and she doesn't say yes while she's sober it's rape
-Being against immigration is racist
-Don't fall for the anime nazi meme
>>
I appreciate that writing that out took a lot of effort, but please OP, for all our sakes, try harder in future.
>>
>>34640032
Do you disagree with something? Have you even been to college?
>>
>>34639997

Christ do people actually believe this shit
>>
>>34640132
>shit
t. bluepilled bull

Take a sociology class online
>>
I'm pretty sure gays develop to there sexuality, at least in part. There is no evidence of a gay gene but I sure as hell didn't choose to be gay.
>>
>>34640206
>Take a sociology class online

all the beliefs stated above are widely accepted by society and by the establishment. they are all bluepill bullshit
>>
>>34640268
>I'm pretty sure gays develop to there sexuality, at least in part
Fuck off back to the pray the gay away camp you fucking racist

>>34640311
No they're not, society is patriarchal and opposed to real change
>>
>>34639997
>Don't fall for the anime nazi meme
fuck off
>>
>>34639997
>-Gender is a social construct
so stop inventing more
>-Men and women are only different because they're socialized differently
different brain, different organs, different hormones, different instincts
>-Race is a social construct
different brain, different body, different hormones, different genes, different instincts
>-Transgendered people were born in the wrong body
they were fucked up in their early life
>-Stereotyping leads to people acting out stereotypes
no shit
>-The Western "democratic" system is racist and sexist
all races can vote, all sexes can vote.
>-Police target and kill black men.
gee i wonder why
>-There's nothing wrong with "race" mixing.
exept having fucked up kids
>-If you're upset about being a virgin that's only because of virgin stigmatization and toxic masculinity, your problems are socially constructed and don't actually matter
i want to stick my dick in a pussy attached to a woman who wants me too for no charge.
>-IQ tests are bullshit that have nothing to do with intelligence, and everybody is just as intelligent as everybody else, you only recognize differences in cultural capital and upbringing
to some degree you are right
>-Gays were born that way
they were fucked up in their early life
>-Everybody will be happier when we legitimize alternatives to marriage and monogamy
"but it's a social consturct"
>-Christianity is a tool the wealthy use to oppress the poor
the same can be said on any system that ever thrived, humans are dicks.

it just gets even more repetetive and retarded from here so i wont bother

thanks for letting me be a bit less bored for a couple of minutes bait-san
>>
File: Cringing Mexican Boy.png (215KB, 376x415px) Image search: [Google]
Cringing Mexican Boy.png
215KB, 376x415px
>>34640372
Did I just get called racist for having an opinion on the origin of my own sexuality?
>>
>>34640503
I think so, anon.
>>
>>34640411
>to some degree you are right
Good lord people are dumb
>>
>Islam is a peaceful religion
Ibn Ishaq: 992 "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"
Just some examples of this peaceful religion.
>>
>>34640657
perhaps if you backed up your insults with arguments people wont think you're retarded and avoid you when you try to criticize their views leading you to think you're smart.
>>
File: 1485300270072.png (122KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1485300270072.png
122KB, 625x626px
>>34639997
I kek'd heartily, thanks for the bait, OP
>>
>>34640784
It would take several paragraphs and I'm lazy.
>>
if you do the opposite of what OP says that is actually quite a good list of redpills
>>
>>34640131
>Have you even been to college?

My sides
>>
>>34641359
"yeah man, i could of totally got perfect grades in school, yeah man, i could totally win a nobel, yeah man, i could totally invent something and be rich- but i'm just lazy lel"
>tfw when smart but lazy
>>
>>34641749
>thinks nobody is smarter than anybody else and it's all environment
This is an insult to superstition. Somebody who believes in leprechauns isn't constantly reminded that leprechauns don't exist.
>>
>redpill
>vox.com tier propaganda that the marxists push in the commiefornia schools

w e w
>>
Gone are the days of moderates.

Blue pill or Red pill
Alt right or SJW
Fascism or Anarchy

Can't identify with any of these new age radicals. Anyone know this feeling?
>>
>>34642456
I know that feel bro. I fucking know that feel. I hate that the internet has become a political tool. This isn't OK.
>>
>>34642142
so all you got is a reworded quote from some meme article associated with a kook movement?

and even though the whole article is pretty much beating around the bush low key attempting to hypnotize bullshit you managed to pick the part that makes the least sense regarding our subject.

bravo.
>>
>>34642456
>>34642565
>Anyone know this feeling?

Yeah, it's called being a fence sitting coward who's too scared of people disagreeing with him to hold any strong opinions.
>>
>>34642660
There's no good reason to dismiss IQ, other than that it leads to potentially discouraging conclusions about race and intelligence. It's a composite of a bunch of useful measures of intelligence (spatial reasoning, as in the ability to recognize the dimensions of an object by looking from one side, basic arithmetic, reading ability, etc.). It also corresponds very strongly to adult income, and produces replicable results in a field with few replicable results.

It's also safe to say there's a hereditary component. Siblings who are separated from their parents and each other have a strong relationship in terms of IQ, a stronger relationship exists between twins, and a weaker but still existent relationship holds between parents separated from children.

I don't want to type all this shit out, or dig for sources, when I get nothing out of it though. You have no reason to go all environment on the intelligence question, when it's absurd to think that once apes became humans they all immediately shore off any individual intelligence differences. Obviously genetics does influence intelligence, or you could teach a plant calculus, and intelligence variety between dog breeds is indisputable.
>>
>>34642774
Your exactly what I was talking about, a radical. A moderate agrees with both Democrats and Republicans, as well as disagrees with both. I'm not some fence sitting coward, and I sure as hell hold strong opinions.

Nice strawman fallacy, try again.
>>
>>34642912
>Why aren't there more people like me who agree with groups who hold opposing viewpoints?

Anyone who describes themselves as a moderate is a spineless piece of trash, fact.
>>
>>34643026
Okay, bud whatever you say.
(you fucking radical)
>>
>>34643120

"Radicals" are the only people who have ever matter in this world. Moderates are the people who sit at home and lead aimless lives that never influence the world while your so-called radicals include virtually every person ever mentioned in any history that has ever been written.
>>
>>34642869
>to some degree

you can study for an IQ test, be it intentionally or unintentionally.

>It's also safe to say there's a hereditary component. Siblings who are separated from their parents and each other have a strong relationship in terms of IQ, a stronger relationship exists between twins, and a weaker but still existent relationship holds between parents separated from children.
i would like to see evidence on that

you get to rustle your jimmies a bit.

comparing dog breeds is like comparing primates.

>>34643117
you say that with full confidence, but we both know that it's an act. it's very easy to argue that that you're fundamentally retarded, and as i am probably smarter than you, i'd win that argument and you'd be left sobbing and wondering why you chose to waste the time in the first place. it'd be a mess and you'd be dealing with all the fallout and it'd just be an ugly affair in general. so how about you just delete your comment, pretend you never read mine and leave it at that?
>>
>>34643342
>you can study for an IQ test
Certainly. And after studying there will still be some selection. Being able to do arithmetic quickly is something you can practice at, but there's still a powerful element of aptitude and quick thinking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
Follow links if you dismiss wikipedia
>>
>>34643421
quick thinking is a result of better highway and port system for neurons in your brain which is something you can build.

non of the study's that support your claim are done in an acceptable scale.
>>
>>34643982
Could you link me a study on that first claim? The second one is flat out wrong, if you know how to calculate P values.
>>
This thread should have more replies y/n
>>
>>34644514
you should get off my board y/n
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.