[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she's a garbage character but she has a nice pussy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: asukaxmari.jpg (160KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
asukaxmari.jpg
160KB, 800x1029px
she's a garbage character but she has a nice pussy
>>
I've watched the first rebuild. It's alright, but looking at clips of the upcoming g 2nd and 3rd film I'm wondering as to why they needed to add another pilot. To me at least it seems unnecessary as the story in the TV show worked well around just those 3 kids, also this looks like waifu bait. But if the character is actually interesting and adds something to plot then alright.
>>
>>34640512
Don't worry, she doesn't actually do much. She steals Kaji's speech, but aside from that does nothing. Personally, I think she is Kaworu, the secret angel, done correctly. Except it turns out, secret angel characters are garbage even if you introduce them at the start.
>>
>>34639859
Why do so many people like this trash show? My ex and a few other people I knew loved this show. All those characters are annoying as fuck
>>
>>34640578
Fucking useless, what's the point then.
>>
>>34640801
What's your favourite show?
>>
bitch...life is not an anime
>>
>>34640836
favorite anime would be cowboy bebop
favorite show; columbo
>>
>>34640801
it's not a fucking show

its an anime
>>
>>34640835
Well, you must remember, the series isn't over. If she has purpose it has yet to be revealed. But I suppose you should just watch 2 and 3 first. If you liked Evangelion, it's a no brainer to want more.
>>
mari makes me want to hurt children

she makes Asuka look like mary poppins
>>
>>34640886
it's a shitty anime
>>
>>34640941
Rebuild is bad

You're not supposed to like the characters
>>
>>34640993
I watched the original episodes, the characters weren't likeable then, let alone relatable. The angel shit gets boring real quick. Also, a show is supposed to have characters which you can understand and somewhat relate to them, or get why they are that way, instead they all sound like pretentious children.
>>
>>34640873
watch evangelionn
>>
>>34641128
already did, it sucked
>>
File: sadddddd.png (1MB, 1009x1085px)
sadddddd.png
1MB, 1009x1085px
>>34641250
there's nothing I can feel for you but sorry

I'm sorry anon. maybe someday you'll be a happy person :(
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.