[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is for you my friends.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sad_hug_by_lethalrabbit-d532lw3.jpg (52KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad_hug_by_lethalrabbit-d532lw3.jpg
52KB, 900x720px
I found this music video of a wonderful band questioning what it means to be human. you guys should watch it.
I know many of you are full of hatred towards the outter world, or feel miserable because of many reasons and I feel you. I was and still am a so called 'robot' who's working hard to improve myself and thus others lifes aswell.
Keep in mind that it is only a video and noone forces you to believe or think anything, you count. your thoughts, your beliefs. but try to be rational with them. the singer is black and the first thing that comes to your mind is 'nigger'. ask yourself why it is so important to you that he's black. listen to what youre saying and then ask yourself, does it really matter? Is that the truth I feel is right for me?
You can apply that concept of listening and asking yourself deeper questions to all things, the one above is just one example I find crucial in ones development in becoming a loving person.
again, I can understand why you hate/believe everything in your life is wrong, but let me tell you, there's more to it and there is always a reason why things happened.
I want this thread to be genuine, no hate, no unrational bigotry. state your thoughts in here, if you feel as if you need guidance. I'm here to help you on that. But first, watch the video, if you want.
Much love to all of you and by the way, everyone is welcomed in this thread, normies and robots alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPGREQvK-dQ
>>
File: 1485265388450.png (279KB, 898x790px)
1485265388450.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>34638920
>'robot' who's working hard to improve myself and thus others lifes aswell.
this irony
>>
>>34639069
what do you mean? you shouldn't really focus on me, I'm just here for you. you're the important part in this thread, not me.
>>
Nice idea I suppose OP but this video is way too sentimental and I don't imagine there's much substance underneath.
>>
>>34639132
well, does it resonate with you? or do you feel as if what they say is complete bullshit, for starters?
>>
>>34639247
I only listened to about a minute at which point I got sick of the music, there's nothing here that got me thinking it's just empty normie bullshit "dude we gotta be more human bro be a good person were all the same" ok yeah I knew that, not exactly much of a revelation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.