[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all can contribute something great to the world, but you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 105558.jpg (36KB, 483x511px) Image search: [Google]
105558.jpg
36KB, 483x511px
You all can contribute something great to the world, but you throw away the chance just to yearn alone in your room for what? Just because you haven't fucked that acne-ridden Stacy whore? Are you complete retards? None of that shit matters, sex is completely overrated, it's definetily better to try to achieve greater things in life than some roastie
>>
Loneliness is addicting
>>
>>34638209
Someone used a picture i posted
Im a bit proud now
>>
>>34638240
There still are lot of areas where you don't need other people, so that's not really an excuse
>>
>>34638258
It's pretty good. Origami.
>>
>>34638209
We can all contribute something great to the world? Do you actually believe that or to you just take pleasure in trying to make people feel unnecessarily guilty?
>>
the lack of sex is just an ubiquitous effect of other problems
>>
>>34638440
Of course not everyone can make great contributions, but still, every person makes his bit. I hate that this site basically creates it's own view of the world and then blames it on others. This post didn't have any intention of making anyone feel guilty
>>
I have done all these so called greater things. I got a job, a career, got deep into my hobbies, got into the best shape of my life, am well respected at work, .........guess what none of that means shit to me because im a virgin and I can't get what I really want out of life. I would legit throw it all away if I could have sex regularly, I'd work a min wage job and live in a roach infested ghetto apartment if it meant I could have sex.None of these outside things are giving me what i really want in life, nothing I can buy with money.
>>
>>34638556
Then you'll be pretty surprised when you'll finally smash someone. Guess what, it won't change anything - you'll just understand that this sex worshipping cult is retarded
>>
>>34638543
From the way you phrased it, it certainly seems that way. Perhaps you thought you had to be provocative to even jave your point noticed. Maybe you're right about that. I agree that lusting after relationships is more fruitless that attempting to better yourself and the world but that too is not realistic for most, I suspect. A high percentage of loveless types are probably doomed to be bitter fucks. Perhaps psychedelic therapy could help. Idk, I'm rambling.
>>
>You all can contribute something great to the world

no we cant, besides what is there to accomplish?
>>
File: 1484332549141.jpg (10KB, 228x194px) Image search: [Google]
1484332549141.jpg
10KB, 228x194px
>>34638313
I'm also a lazy sack of shit :^)
>>
>>34638640

I have a high sex drive, I literally need pussy. Every day my rage grows stronger I don't know if I can control myself anymore. I have a near perfect life on the outside and it still isn't enough, I need to smash ASAP before I finally do lose my mind. I legit need sex or I'm going to blow my head off with a shot gun. 26 years of virgin RAGE is overcoming my soul. And I can't just buy it, I don't want a hooker I want a girl to want me to fuck her.
>>
>>34638730
From how you described your life it's pretty weird you don't have a gf. What do you think is keeping you from having one?
>>
>>34638693
Of course just a few people will do great stuff, and after thousands of years that will vanish too, but sitting in your room contemplating about life in your nihilistic views is just boring
>>
>>34638998
Yeah ok? You didn't answer my question though, what is there to achieve as you said in your op?
>>
>>34638209

Sex is literally the most important part of life.
>>
>>34638882

I'm not chad, I'm a little under 6 foot. Also I have no friends or social circle.
>>
>>34639065
This may sound banal, but it's the trace after you die - anything you have put your soul and heart into, like arts ( I know this sounds autistic)
>>
>You all can contribute something great to the world
wrong
>>
>>34639121
I never understood the manlet meme. Where are you from? I live in Europe and I see hot women dating short men all the time, it's completely normal. Is this some american thing? Either way, women like high self-esteem and "good humor" the most, so you just gotta have your chin high and keep making autistic jokes all the time
>>
>>34638998
idk senpai, it's kinda boring but it's preferable to being permanently uncomfortable by going outside
>>
>>34639241
Fair enough, I'm lazy because I'm pessimistic/nihilistic whatever you want to call it which is only logical because my life is shit, I also have no artistic talent because I haven't tried (because I'm lazy) and/or because I just straight up don't have the ability (most people don't so I probably don't either).
>>
>>34639560
Try some of that at least once, I also thought that I would be useless, but turns out that I am a quite good musician. I hope you find yourself too
>>
>>34638209
Why would you improve the world for normies? I see a lot of people work hard their whole life. On their deathbed they realise it doesn't matter what you left behind only if you enjoyed the journey.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.