[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best dream you guys had?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: Dream Cream.png (1MB, 1175x658px) Image search: [Google]
Dream Cream.png
1MB, 1175x658px
What was the best dream you guys had?
>>
The ones in which I'm dying
>>
I once had a dream about a girl smiling at me.
I don't remember the rest of it, but it was the best dream I ever had.
>>
>>34637951
I was able to fully control a flying dragon made of thousands of papers of different colors. I could feel the breeze on my face and the rush of the adrenaline.
>>
>>34637951
Looking at sites it's so much fun, we're eating meat this can't be beat
>>
>>34637951
I had a magnificent wet dream on day 9 of nofap. Shame I haven't had any since then :/
>>
>>34637968
I find that kind of funny. I find that kind of sad.
>>
I dreamt about kissing my oneitis, though she wasn't my oneitis at the time. After that though I kept becoming more and more attracted to her and since then I can't get anywhere near that close to her in my dreams (or IRL) or I just don't remember my dreams at all. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
File: 1485648256643.jpg (231KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1485648256643.jpg
231KB, 1280x853px
Just the other night i had a dream about cuddling my newest kpop waifu so that was pretty good
>>
The one in which I was hunting ghosts at a university using a special cloak to enter the ghost realm and a dagger that was the only weapon that could hurt the ghosts. I had to find murder victims as clues as to who the ghost was and then hunt down the ghost based on how the victim was murdered. One of the victims I remember from the dream was chopped into pieces and sent through a meat grinder (why a university had that I'll leave to dream logic to decide) and dumped into a tub full of ice. It was a brutal dream. Another victim was mauled by a bear and the ghost turned into a bear and was terrorizing people in the quad. That's when I woke up.

It was a fucking ridiculous dream.
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 352x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185KB, 352x389px
>>34637951
When a giant mayonnaise attacked the city and then disappeared in the sea.
I loved it
>>
I rarely have dreams, but when i do have them, its about me dying in various ways. Its kind of fun, i guess. I was once shot by a pretty lady in a white dress while my SS squad was in a CQB battle. I was firing, i looked at her, she aimed a pistol at my head, shot me and i woke up.
Not pasta, really happened, i guess its kind of weird.
>Tfw no qt3.14 babe to shoot me for not fighting well enough
>>
>>34639822
Wow
Here i go again.
I just killed a thread....
AGAIN.
>just
>>
>>34639874
What a fucking asshole. Here I was trying to read cool dream stories and he has to go and kill the thread.

Anyways I've had plenty of war dreams as well. I once had one where I was a French soldier in ww1 sitting around in a trench. Suddenly my commanding officer starts shouting like mad for all of us to get up and affix bayonets because the Germans were charging. So I affix my bayonet and look over the trench only to see some Germans getting ready to gut me with their own bayonets. Woke up just as I was about to get hit. Short dream but incredibly vivid.
>>
>>34637951
i used to have sexual dreams where a girl would be licking my balls

then years later when i was having sex with a girl and she licked my balls it felt exactly like in my dreams :o
>>
>>34640040
We might be experiencing Life memories from lost spirits... Or we are just having weird hardons for war.
>>
>>34637951
I had a lucid dream in which I talked to a woman with purple hair and purple eyes. She seemed to have the role of a big sister or something, but we weren't related.

We were sitting in a parked car, having the most engrossing conversation I've ever had. I was really excited, and she was amused that I wouldnt remember the content of the conversation when I woke. Ive tried as hard as I can to remember, but she was right.
>>
>>34640225
Anyway, im fapping soo often, i can't remember the last time i had a wet dream.
Feels good Desu.
>>
File: 1445653190822.jpg (73KB, 309x798px) Image search: [Google]
1445653190822.jpg
73KB, 309x798px
The ones where I have a gf
>>
File: 1404949831380~2.jpg (55KB, 874x878px) Image search: [Google]
1404949831380~2.jpg
55KB, 874x878px
>it's the space witches dream yet again
>>
>>34640336
Fuuuck, must have been something really important then....
Probably a mesage from a different world or some shit.
>>
File: 1483745645847.jpg (59KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1483745645847.jpg
59KB, 600x469px
>had a dream where I was a qt3.14 girl
>>
>>34640413
I know, exactly! I bet shes all smug about it. Maybe I'll see her again some day, I should practice lucid dreaming
>>
my step-sister giving me a foot job
>>
A few years ago I had a dream that felt like it lasted a life time.

It was a fantasy world with magic and shit and I went from scrubby peasant to retired high ranking knight with a family. Yet I was the only one who aged in that world.

At some point when I got too feeble to take car of myself some villain guy murdered my friends and family while I watched, then he came up to me and shook me awake.

The one thing I remember the most was waking up and feeling like a part of me died. Completely depressed for a solid week and concern from family by my sudden apathy towards life. Weird stuff since that was the first and only time that's ever happened to me.
>>
I was on the hood of my car with a girl who vaguely looked like a girl I liked at that time. It was entirely silent and we were looking at the stars from the edge of a cliff. It's also the worst dream I've ever had because I was woken up by a literal ghost.
>>
>>34638340
Megabytes per second must be in the billions! We're gonna get some extreme downloads tonight!
>>
File: 93423.jpg (19KB, 499x401px) Image search: [Google]
93423.jpg
19KB, 499x401px
>>34637951
So I get home from work and do my daily evening ritual. Haven't been sleeping well because of work and my loud upstairs neighbor. I lay down and drift into sleep and immediately begin to dream.
>Be in a classroom full of people that don't seem to notice me.
>Suddenly a gorgeous blond girl sits next to me and we watch funny videos on my phone.
>We start laughing and cuddling, and then we start kissing.
>It's just innocent pecks at first, then it turns into a full blown, passionate makeout session.
> She suddenly takes my hand and we run out of the classroom together into some weird room full of bunk beds.
>We're totally gonna bone. I feel like I've known her forever. I love her.
>Suddenly jolt awake from a loud bang from my tweaker neighbor upstairs.
>I'm pissed because I have to deal with loud neighbors. I have a boner and I saddly try to fall back asleep.
>Wish that dream never ended. Wish I could just dream forever and leave the physical world behind...
>>
>>34640741
I did not mean to post that gay image. I'm on a shitty phone.
>>
File: 1444921910441.jpg (110KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1444921910441.jpg
110KB, 600x378px
>>34640552
Pic related, i assume? that ito story is pretty good.
I believe dreams like that are other lifetimes in different realms of existences, universes, planets, whatever you want to call them. you lived another life. most dreams are just nonsesical, but dreams like that are real. i reccomend you read hp lovecrafts "dream cycle" (and the rest of his work as well) it relates very well. Open your mind.
>>
>>34640552
I had a dream like that a few times in short succession, but no fantasy. I was a tomboy from around two-hundred years ago, in an arid region in Europe, maybe a part of Italy, I dont know.

She liked horses when she was young, there was a tragedy with a fire in her mid life, and later she died in a grassy area carrying a basket.

I saw everything from her perspective, everything was really linear, vivid, it felt really real, like the real me didnt even exist.

I wish I remembered how it felt to have tits and a vag out of curiosity, but I guess that wasnt the focus.

Never had another dream like that, I'm always myself in mundane or bizarre situations.

>>34640819
Neat
>>
>>34640552
I envy you. For some reason I want to live in the World of the Gothic RPG series.
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
I have this dream every now and then. It's almost always nearly the same.

>parents tell me they're proud of me
>the girl of my dreams is actually my gf
>people like me and are interested in me

Whenever I have this fucking dream I feel like shit afterwards.
>>
File: 1478655417973.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1478655417973.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>34640819
Yeah, pic was related
and thanks, I'll give hp lovecrafts's work a read for sure.
What are your thoughts on psychedelics? do you think they can really lead to self discovery and dream-like insight on real world stuff?

I've always wanted to experience a trip on shrooms.
>>
File: 1420101946881.jpg (750KB, 1900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1420101946881.jpg
750KB, 1900x1160px
>>34641391
definitely give the dream cycle a a look. all of lovecrafts works are free to read on the internet as well.

psychdelics are defnitely important. I've never done psychdelics, but wish to. IF you're european then your ancestors probably took psycobiln mushrooms for pagan religious reasons, and most cultures across the world have used psychdelics.

I reccomend meditatation, psychdelics, lucid dreaming and possibly isolation tanks. all of those can be used to reach "other universes" so to speak.
It is thought that everything i listed above opens our "Pineal gland" which is where we produce dmt and where memories, dreams, etc come from. it may sound new agey but our pineal gland could be some kind of transporter to different dimensions.

and if you don't like the hippy shit, then psychdelics can still be used to gain new worldviews, different opinions, and to become a better person. However, it's not like you'll become ubermensch by tripping on lsd. if you want to improve yourself and discover things about yourself, you already need to be doing that.
>>
>>34637951
I discovered i was kryptonian. I've never felt so whole.
>>
>>34637951
>tfw stuck up co worker is sneering at me again
>ignore her and walk away in embarassment
>end up double jumping
>Wtf
>that moment where you realize you're dreaming
>rush back to her and rape the fuck out of her before I wake up
>end up cumming down her throat (which was also my sheets)
That's really the only dream that was good that stayed with me. I forget most of them
Shit like that rarely happens though, cause I'm as much of a pussy in my dreams as I am in real life.

I really need to research lucid dreaming
>>
>>34640723
Oh please lord don't let this wonderful cream be poisonous

HAS AH HAS AH HAS AH HAS AH
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.