[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does r9k feel about abortion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: cab.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cab.gif
1MB, 500x281px
That problem will be solved if women are given the right to abort. It will prevent the criminals, more sluts, and robots/school shooters being brought into a world they dont belong

Lets be honestly here, If your a robot your moms probably a slut/roastie who didn't spend enough time raising you properly and your dad enabled her bad behavior by marrying her.These same people on the other hand create girls that will become Stacys because they want to follow their mothers footsteps.
Stacy+Chad/Cuck=Robot(Boy) or Stacy(girl)
Less Affluent Area+Stacy+Chad/Cuck=Criminal

It will benefit from others
>>
>>34637824
I don't care about the moral aspect of abortion but women should pay the entire abortion fee themselves instead of leeching on everyone's tax money. And I actually want more robots in the world. Why should I have to suffer this existence while others don't? Lastly having a kid will be an eternal blemish on these roasties.
>>
Abortion isn't birth control

It's a tragedy and a last resort

People who have abortions because they accidentally got pregnant are idiots and would make terrible parents anyway

Pro-lifers and pro-choicers can all agree that accessible birth control and education will prevent the likelihood of ever having to consider getting an abortion

At the end of the day, I believe that the quality of/sentient life is far important than non-sentient potential life. Force an unstable person to carry for 9 months and watch them smoke and drink all the way through it before having a full blown mental breakdown after giving birth to a baby with severe defects

It takes a lot to want to have an abortion and the fact that people have risked and lost their own lives to have illegal abortions speaks levels

More education & birth control = no unwanted pregnancies & abortions
>>
File: tumblr_okdm0oMwGe1uwb3kho1_1280.png (456KB, 572x490px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okdm0oMwGe1uwb3kho1_1280.png
456KB, 572x490px
>>34637824
I'm pro-abortion. Also people hereditary degenerate shouldn't conceive.
+pic related
>>
>>34638191
>a tragedy
fuck off, babies should stop being born/
>>
>>34638335
i know im just trying to be nice fuck
>>
>>34637824
I'm pro abortion. Everyone always stops at the "killing is wrong" part of the whole "think of the children" thing but in reality I don't think very many people would wan't to be born to some trailer trash coalburning whore who didn't want you, can't afford you and doesn't love you. I'd much rather just be aborted. Even if that means Stacy gets to spread her legs another day at least the poor kid won't grow up to be a robot
>>
I am pro abortion because I don't consider it murder.

I do find it extremely weird when people say they are against abortion for moral or religious reasons, but wouldn't want to impose their views on others.
It's like they are saying: "I wouldn't murder myself, but I support your right to murder".
>>
I like it because it kills black people and liberals
WHY DON'T REPUBLICANS REALIZE THIS STOP BEING CHRISTKEKS REEEEE
>>
It should be cheaply/readily available in poorer areas
>>
>How does r9k feel about abortion?

It's not a "good thing" by any means, but I find it very hard to argue against it.

The most obvious point is that if I were a girl, and by whatever means (rape, bad decisions, whatever) I got pregnant and was in absolutely no position to care for the child, I would definitely want a access to a safe method of ending the pregnancy.

It's not like outlawing it will prevent it from occurring, it will just mean that it will occur regardless in environments much more likely to be harmful to the women involved.

I would never encourage it as a means of birth control, but I would support it being available as a last resort (although in practice it is often just used as emergency birth control)
>>
>>34639007
>It's not like outlawing it will prevent it from occurring, it will just mean that it will occur regardless in environments much more likely to be harmful to the women involved.

This is the main thing I've never understood with people who are staunchly against it.

Do they think that that pregnant trailer trash 16 year old will happily carry the unwanted child to term just because she can't get a legal abortion? It just means that people will go to much greater and more dangerous lengths to get it done.

It's like people who hate drugs thinking that banning drugs actually at all effects the accessibility of drugs, rather than just their harmfulness.
>>
>>34638605
Exactly. Logically, if it's not murder, then it's like popping a zit. I think that people who say "it's a tragedy but it should be legal" know deep down how morally repulsive it is to murder the most innocent thing in existence, but are too partisan and brainwashed to admit it.
>>
>>34639105
>I think that people who say "it's a tragedy but it should be legal" know deep down how morally repulsive it is to murder the most innocent thing in existence, but are too partisan and brainwashed to admit it.

Or they understand that the moral negatives of cutting short an unformed life are outweighed by the prevention of the moral negatives of an unwanted child being born to a family who cannot or will not properly care for them.
>>
>>34639143
So murder is justified if you believe that they will suffer in the future? It seems to me that literally everyone suffers all the time in the world. Why isn't everyone killing themselves if death is more desirable, and nothing in life makes the suffering worth it?
>>
>>34639294
>So murder is justified if you believe that they will suffer in the future?

Not just that they will suffer, but that they will cause undue suffering for the family involved.

Even then, It's not murder. It'd the destruction of a clump of stem cells with less neurological activity than a slime mold.

Late term abortions become more morally dubious, but I fail to see how people can be outraged at the destruction of what is no where near a human life by any metric.
>>
>>34639294
>Why isn't everyone killing themselves if death is more desirable

"Death" is the ending of a life, not the destruction of a barely formed zygote.

Should people who break acorns be liable under deforestation laws?
>>
>>34638166
Tax money can't be used to fund abortions. Not federal funding at least, don't know about state funding.
>>
>>34637824
There should be government mandated abortions for about 90% of pregnancies (mostly for the lower classes) and the fetuses should be harvested for fetal stem cells.
>>
>>34638166
Are you okay with your tax money funding babies though? If so, carry on.
>>
>>34639393
>Not just that they will suffer, but that they will cause undue suffering for the family involved.

I don't see how a mother has the right to decide whether the possible future suffering makes existence undesirable for the child. It seems to me that whether life is worth the suffering is an individual decision. You make the decision by either continuing to exist or suicide. But an aborted fetus has no chance to even make that choice.

>Even then, it's not murder.

Then what do you call ending a human life? A fetus is a potential person, meaning that if the natural process is left to play out, it will be a person. You have the knowledge that it will turn into a person given enough time. How is stopping that process not the same as murder? Would you be okay with ending the life of someone unconscious on life support, who you know will be completely okay and healthy in a few months?
>>
I am very pro abortion. It's good for eugenics, it keeps human trash that were too dumb and impulsive to use contraception from spreading their seed further. In fact I think I needs massive subsidies- because it will be a net benefit. There are too many mouthbreathers walking this planet and they need to be culled if we are ever going to collectively evolve.

>inb4 tips fedora, draws katana, teleports behind you
>>
>>34639653
>It seems to me that whether life is worth the suffering is an individual decision.

But there is no "Individual". For all intents and purposes an early term child is entirely dependent on the mother for all bodily processes. There is no semblance of consciousnesses or even sensation in the mass of stem cells.

>But an aborted fetus has no chance to even make that choice.

Nor does it have any conception of said choice or any idea of "self" or cognition with which to make that choice with

>A fetus is a potential person, meaning that if the natural process is left to play out, it will be a person.

Yeah? It is a potential person. It is not a person.

>You have the knowledge that it will turn into a person given enough time. How is stopping that process not the same as murder?

At what point does it become murder, then?

Is it only after the egg has been fertilized? After the crossing over of genetic material into one set of chromosomes?

Would stopping a man who was about to cum inside and impregnate a woman be murder of their "potential" child?

>Would you be okay with ending the life of someone unconscious on life support, who you know will be completely okay and healthy in a few months?

An adult who has lapsed into a state like that is entirely incomparable with a ball of undeveloped stem cells with no neurological, sensory or any real bodily functions. (Well not even a lack of them, a complete lack of the cellular infrastructure necessary to have them)
>>
I don't like abortion because it lets normies that have sex get away without having their lives ruined
>>
File: 1418539156487.png (157KB, 428x338px) Image search: [Google]
1418539156487.png
157KB, 428x338px
The function of abortion as a procedure and as a political tool is purely to allow women to be careless whores and further devalue the nuclear family. The moral aspect of abortion is a complete obfuscation of the actual impact of abortion. Women have been put in a position of zero responsibility when it comes to child rearing and abortion is a huge part of that.

And it isn't a form of birth control or a form of eugenics. You edgy retards needs to lay off the nihilism memes.
>>
>>34637824
if we had mandatory abortions for niggers but ban them for white people it would be fine
>>
>>34637824
Nyet, those roasties use it as a excuse. Damn, I don't know what to say
>>
all my problems would be solved if my mom just aborted me

please gib wimmin le rite to choose :)))
>>
>>34640070
Like 90% of abortions are non-whites.
>>
>>34640168
It doesn't matter because they breed so much. It's a drop in the bucket. I'm all for eugenics, absolutely. But abortion isn't the answer. It's cruel and ineffectual. Voluntary sterilization would have a better effect, or rather an effect at all. Or we could just cull the lumpenproles.

Abortion doesn't actually function as eugenics. It's a fun troll point because niggers do use it much more, but it doesn't translate to a real result.
>>
>>34640246
Sterilisation is impractical and will never happen, especially voluntary sterilisation. On the other hand, between a quarter and a third of all blacks in the US since the 1970s have been aborted. There would be 15-25 million more of them if it were not for abortion. It's not really eugenics as there's still plenty of blacks but it's a lot better than having millions of extra blacks running around raping and shooting people.
>>
>>34640246
Wouldn't mass sterilization be so wonderful?
Maybe we can be the generation that makes it happen.
>>
>>34640359
You're pretending as if niggers get abortions with some form of agency. They do it to postpone the inevitable, not to eradicate niggers. They still have a mess of kids down the line. It's not like they're sterilized after the abortion like they should be.

And there's nothing impractical about sterilization. It just would fly under the current climate.

>>34640463
we can only dream, anon
>>
>>34637824
It's a wonderful option to the mistake of having kids. Because kids suck so much, I don't buy into the murder angle.
Don't care.
>>
>>34640359
>especially voluntary sterilisation.

But that's a real thing that lots of people do?
>>
>>34637824
Saves me taxpayer money to kill the fetus then to have to pay to raise the kid.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.