[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honour vs Sex with sluts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1445768860483.png (447KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1445768860483.png
447KB, 653x490px
Ok failed normies, what's your stance on cucking another man?

>at a club
>go out for a smoke
>see a girl from college I used to know with her current boyfriend who I'm friendly with (not actual friends)
>every time he turns his back she's rubbing her hands all over me "wow anon I love your shirt", stroking my chest with unbreaking eye contact
>always grabbing my arm behind her bf's back
>playing finger footsie
>eventually the boyfriend catches on and tells me 'hey anon glad to see you I hope you have a good night' hinting and begging for me to go away
>insulted at first, then overwhelmed with pity for this guy who doesn't have the spine to defend his woman
>pat him on the back and leave
>could have easily fucked her that night if I wanted

Was I right to respect the honour of a guy who's girlfriend is a whore? I think it was the right thing to do, but if it's not me fucking her it'll be someone else.
What would you have done
>>
you would have to be a cold man u_u but it's really his fault for being a cuck
>>
>>34637482
You dodged a bullet either way. She didn't seem like the kind of woman you'd want to get involved with.
It's up to him what he does with her.
She sounds like bad news for all parties involved.
>>
>>34637482
Empathy is what seperates us from the animals. Yeah maybe you could've fucked her but you'd be contributing to the misery and hatred in the world.

Personally id have taken the guy to the side, red pilled him then become best mates. Then we could go out as friends and find girls together.
>>
File: 1485315799243.gif (747KB, 205x164px)
1485315799243.gif
747KB, 205x164px
>>34637482
Personally I've seen these things p
Happen between friends that know each other through me, and I can say that honor is the best way. Let the other nigga know she's being a whole and save a good bro from being an hero
>>
You should have fucked her lol, if not you it will be some other guy that night. That's the cuck boyfriends fault for not being able to control his woman.

You just gave away easy pussy
>>
>>34637903

Why? Most men today don't have integrity like that. Your own friends will fuck your girlfriend behind your back in a heart beat. Its a dog eat dog world, you have to be a mean person to survive or you'll get swallowed out there.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.