[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP why do you keep deleting your threads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: anon's tranny fwb.png (145KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
anon's tranny fwb.png
145KB, 750x1334px
>fwb is a tranny
>supposed to fuck her last night but she starts feeling sad for no reason so I just cuddled her all night while she cried
>this morning we make the mistake of talking about politics
>she gets really emotional so I apologize and decide to leave
>one hour later pic related happens

>so trannies of /r9k/, what did I do wrong? Can I salvage this? I was gonna wait a day then call her to say sorry and see if she was feeling better. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings

Why don't you marry her?
>>
I mean even if that is truth if you actually like her why would you say that to her that just makes her feel like since she is a part of a minority group people shouldn't care for her. And Trump does respect trans people anyway he said he doesn't care what bathroom they use he just doesn't want taxpayers to have to pay for their transitions
>>
Don't bother. That's pure shitlib inspired mental illness, and that one is too far gone. Trannies like that are self obsessed and think they're perpetual victims.
You want to fuck it again you're going to have to abandon all reason and logic and become a progressive shitlib.
>>
guise dis isn't me i swear, i just want him to answer my question
>Why don't you marry her?
>>
>>34637477
I wouldn't bother. She has a guy with her, is appreciated for who she is, has enough wealth and status in life to be able to live correctly. But the president doesn't like her.

How is that supposed to be your problem? Yes, telling her she's a "minority" wasn't smart, but still it's the truth. And if you didn't point it out, she points it out herself anyway on a daily basis to get victim points.

I say again, don't bother. She probably thinks you're a rapist by default.
>>
>>34637477
Hope the mods delete this one too tbqh
>>
i mean he basically just told her she doesn't matter lol
>>
>>34637477
Trump is the person that keeps the mudslimes that would KILL your tranny fwb. OUT OF AMERICA. I would think she(he) would actually be glad he's the president.
>>
>>34637817
this is also true.
liberals don't actually care about lgbt they just use them for political agendas.
i'm a bi ex shitlib that's dated trannies, fortunate i avoided talking politics like the plague, i know that most trannies are not close to being rational enough to to politic.
>>
>>34637477
>she
el oh el
>>
>>34637477
You kind of entered into a no-win situation there, but the argument that Trump shouldn't care for a group just because they're in the minority kind of goes against the whole "not placing anyone's rights over anyone else's." Thing.

You're just going to have to accept that a lot of people aren't going to like your politics, at that minority groups often feel threatened by political change. Particularly the type that leaves them in potentially in the lurch (which, hey, lots of Republicans want to do).
>>
>>34638308
Right, because Republicans don't also enjoy using lgbt for political purposes (i.e. getting out the anti-LGBT vote).
>>
Just write to him that he'll never pass as a girl and will probably kill himself in 2 years, fucking freak.
>>
>>34637477
>""''''""""Her"""""""""

In all seriousness do people actually count mtf as girls?
>>
>>34638476
Never said I was a republican, but Trump is the most pro lgbt republican in history. he's practically reforming them.
Hillary would have opened the floodgates for the 3rd world and import millions of people who follow an ideology that dictates lgbt ppl must be exterminated.
>>
>>34638558
i do if they mostly pass.
if they don't i'll still patronise them cause i'm bi and would still pound their boypucci.
>>
>>34638602
*shrug* I wasn't making an accusation there; my argument is that politicians do pretty much the same things in order to attract their base.

Not really sure Trump is reforming the GOP, however; it seems more like they're trying to change him, and when they fail, ignoring him.
>>
>>34638695
well w\e he's keeping out ppl that want me dead and not spending my tax dollars to bring them here\support them so i'm not complaining.
>>
File: 960.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
>>34637477
>>34636176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97Xfao1-eE

just tell her that you didn't consider that she would feel like a trump led society might oppress her, and you don't feel like he really has that much power and you just enjoy the meme and arguing.
say your sorry and she's important to you and you don't want to lose her over this etc
>>
No you fucked up by talking politics. Don't align yourself under people or parties if you do, just what you feel would be best for you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.