[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots that live alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

how long have you lived alone for?

do you enjoy it?

do you get lonely?

what's the worst part?

what's the best?
>>
32 now, since 19

I've tried being normal but it was no use
>>
Worst part is definitely not having a girlfriend. Seriously, I don't get why people give a fuck about having no friends if they have a girl that loves them. That's all I've wanted.
>>
>>34637238

I've lived alone for about 5 months. I was afraid I would get lonely but honestly all I've ever wanted was solitude and now I can enjoy it. I work so I still see people but it's nice just doing whatever I want and not having to deal with roommates or any bullshit.

>I rent a house so it's totally quiet besides my music.
>>
>>34637238
Just get a room mate off craigslist or some shit

You literally get to vet people to see if you like them or not
>>
>>34637391

32 here since 26.

Slowly coming to terms with the fact that I will live alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34637431
You want what you dont have anon, thats how desire works, perhaps you dont have a gf but there is also someone out there in the world that lacks something you have and believes as strong as you that if he had what you have he would be happy
>>
>>34637502
Why are you still on 4chan?

dsadd
>>
File: 1485783535447.png (540KB, 696x887px) Image search: [Google]
1485783535447.png
540KB, 696x887px
25 now, since 18
I'm going to sound like an edgelord but I don't enjoy anything in life anymore, but it's good to be alone.
Yesterday my parents told me on phone to consider coming back home with them, they told me they hate to chek the news to find if I finally an hero if I don't answer for days.
tip top kekest of kest
>>
>>34637238
I enjoy to stay alone, i can be myself staying alone, but sometimes (it's rare) i like to stay with people.
>>
>>34637238
>how long have you lived alone for?
>4 years lul
>do you enjoy it?
>no because there is never anyone to talk to about my meanial day
>do you get lonely?
>yes, im constantly alone so therefore im always lonely
>what's the worst part?
>being alone and having to do everything yourself
>what's the best?
you can do what you want
>>
>>34637431
Do you have friends? If so, shut the fuck up. The pain of no gf is nothing next to complete isolation and anonymity.
>>
for 8 years now, honestly all i want is my own home so i can get back from work, get comfy in pajama and blast music as i work out in my home gym
>>
>>34637238

Seven years.

>do you enjoy it?

More than I enjoyed living at home.

>do you get lonely?

sometimes. Mostly I feel like shit and want to be alone but when things are nice it all feel empty without someone to share that niceness with.

>what's the worst part?

My apartment feels like deserted island with internet connection.

>what's the best?

My apartment feels like deserted island with internet connection.

I wish I lived in the middle of nowhere tho. I would love to know how it feels like to scream as hard as I can. I mean when is the last time you have done so? When is the last time anyone living normal life has done so? Just shout at the world and let nothingness know how I feel. If I had money I would build soundproof rooms and rent them for people to go apeshit crazy. Maybe have options for punching bags and stuff. I think it would do good for people.
>>
3 1/2 years
>do you enjoy it?
parts of it. I enjoy being on my own schedule and having my own private sanctuary. I enjoy being able to smoke or drink or jerk off when I want to
>do you get lonely?
all the time everyday
>what's the worst part?
the loneliness. I have to force myself to go out unlike when I had roommates
>what's the best part?
being free to do what I want when I want
>>
File: 1479795058719.png (17KB, 274x195px) Image search: [Google]
1479795058719.png
17KB, 274x195px
>>34637238
Moved out to uni a few days after I turned 18, about to be 22
>do you enjoy it?
I enjoy it more than I did when I was living with my parents and I had to hear them fighting constantly
>do you get lonely?
I was lonely long before I moved out
>what's the worst part?
Sometimes at night realizing I'm completely alone triggers my existential anxiety
>what's the best?
I can do whatever I want, I don't have to worry about bothering/being bothered by others and I have my privacy
>>
File: 1486067220926.png (1MB, 1149x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1486067220926.png
1MB, 1149x1017px
since i was like 18? so 8 years~

>do you enjoy it?
yes, absolutely

>do you get lonely?
sometimes, much less than others since i have schizoid

>what's the worst part?
i share a kitchen and bathroom with other people, sometimes they are horrible and loud. my current situation is actually rather lovely, i dont speak to anyone here

>what's the best?
the freedom, the relaxing lifestyle, the peacefulness, the control you have. no bullshit from parents, no body to tell you what to do. its all lovely desu
>>
File: tumblr_nike3qSdn31slt6qeo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nike3qSdn31slt6qeo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>34637238
Since 18, so more than a year now.

>do you enjoy it?
I enjoy I get to do whatever the hell I fucking want, whenever I want.
My home was very restrictive and had inconsistent rules too, so I was going crazy there. turned 18 and legged it using my savings.
Going from a room at the size of a closet to a full 2 room apartment was amazing, I felt like I could breathe again.

>do you get lonely?
Very.
I filled my life with empty sex though. Makes you forget it for a while.

>what's the worst part?
I really don't know.
What comes to mind is that, if I kill myself, literally days, most likely weeks, will pass before anyone notices.

>what's the best?
You will have much better relations with your parents once you move out, it's like magic.
>>
File: 1453580459942.jpg (58KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1453580459942.jpg
58KB, 550x550px
Only since last year, when I moved out of my mother's lair, at the innocent age of 26.
>do you enjoy it?
Yes, very much so. The only downside here are some neigbours who can be annoyingly loud.
>do you get lonely?
No, not at all. I can occupy myself just fine.
>what's the worst part?
That it costs money and that I have to go outside to get food. ;_;
>what's the best?
The Loneliness. Also, cleaning. Fug that.
>>
>>34637238

Ten years

>do you enjoy it?

FUCK YEAH! I hated living at home

>do you get lonely?

not often but sometimes yes

>what's the worst part?

Nobodys going to clean it except me

>what's the best?

The freedom to do what I want when I want. Worth every penny of the rent
>>
>>34637238
Since Fall of 2013. It's pretty nice most of the time, but yes, it can get lonely. Worst part is you tend to disappear into yourself mentally and you have no external force to make you get out and do the basic things in life you need to do in order to continue existing or being a part of society. Best part is you get to live the way you want, you don't have annoying roommates that are slobs or are really loud right when you need to get to sleep for work in the morning or whatever. If you generally dislike people, you'll love living by yourself, just make sure you keep at least some tether to the outside world so you don't completely deteriorate.
>>
>2 years
>no i'm so lonely
>yes
>when you fall asleep at 4 in the morning knowing no one will hold you and tell you it's going to be ok
>i get to scream and be naked at all times
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.