[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't love her back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lynk280FZw1qk34r8o1_500.gif (4KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lynk280FZw1qk34r8o1_500.gif
4KB, 500x218px
>tfw can't love her back
>>
>>34636915
Used to be infatuated with someone like that. I'm going to assume that you just can't love in general.

Please, please. Even if you can't love her. Just... be there. Say that you can't but make an effort. Let the affection flow through you. Because you'll be sad if it ends.

You don't have to feel love to be loved. Some people need to love someone else to carry on with their lives. Don't ruin it. Please.
>>
>>34636915
Why can't you? Everyone can be loved.
>>
I love them for themselves.

When people are incapable of love, I love them for who they are. I love them whole.
>>
>I love them for themselves.

by that i mean,
i love them when they are incapable of loving themselves
>>
>>34636915
>tfw you sort of love her back but you're not sure if you're doing it right
mad feels yo I just wanna be perfect because she already is </3
>>
>>34636915
>tfw want to love her back but I nearly break up with her every week because im too jealous for my own good, and now im on my last chance to change for her.

You guys will never know self hatred like I do right now.
>>
>>34637648
Cut it out my dude the self-hatred just fuels your general negative outlook
Don't bother with predicting your own demise, you gotta let go and enjoy what you have, and accept that to be happy, sometimes you gotta be vulnerable.

Because, really, if anything you're just giving her reason to cheat on you. So stop now!
>>
>>34637770
>reason to cheat
t. roastie
>>
>>34637787
I don't understand
It's not that I think cheating is ever justified, but if she begins to hate the anon then she's more likely to cheat on him.
Are you trying to insinuate something or just shitposting?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.