[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is solitude the root of all our problems?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: thinking.jpg (103KB, 1024x1071px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
103KB, 1024x1071px
Is solitude the root of all our problems?
>>
>>34636439
nah
i've been virgin and with no friends since i was basically born.
you learn to accept it and later on, enjoy it.
I'm basically always happy now
>>
No. Inactions is.
>>
>>34636439
You yourself are the source of your problems. Don't blame anyone else for being the worthless fuck you were destined to be.
>>
>>34636439
Insecurity is

cdcfeff
>>
I'd kill for solitude, honestly. I hate being engaged, I hate having put effort into maintaining friendships and I hate being a good son. All I want is to be alone with a six pack and a few bad movies.
>>
File: shitmeme.jpg (32KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
shitmeme.jpg
32KB, 301x168px
>>34637299

No, he isn't. He's responsible of his own ass, but half of what happens doesn't depend on his poor life decisions.

> Example, WWII
> Not every Jew who died was the only person responsible of his own death
>>
File: 1357219813104.jpg (616KB, 1000x793px) Image search: [Google]
1357219813104.jpg
616KB, 1000x793px
It's quite the opposite, solitude is what keeps me afloat.
>>
>>34637390
Temporary, voluntary solitude is what you want
You could have solitude if you wanted, just abandon your friends, partner, and parents
But you don't because you don't know if you would be able to control how long it lasted
It isn't fun when it's involuntary and permanent
>>
>>34637266
This. I know many NEETs who went into hermit mode and eventually committed suicide. Other NEETs started working out, did stuff other than anime and video games, made friends, etc. and they're enjoying their lives.
>>
File: índice.jpg (15KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
15KB, 260x194px
>>34636439
Trying to armonize the animal with conscience is.
Be a wild animal and be happy, but also suffer
Or became a wizard and have a boring but stable life.
Pic related is how you see the world after realizing you are an animal programmed to follow a certain behavior, and you give zero fucks about it.
>>
i love being alone but hate the boredom

any advice for how to occupy myself?
>>
>>34636439
No actually I think it's the other way around
My problems have usually stemmed from not being alone
I can't speak for everyone ofc
>>
>>34637544
>wizardry
>boring and stable
the wizard life is anything but boring or stable
that's why it requires a stable exterior to contain it
>>
>>34636439
No. Attachment, aversion and a lack of wisdom is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.