[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like hanging out with friends? Who do you usually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: whao jack.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
whao jack.png
4KB, 225x225px
What is it like hanging out with friends?
Who do you usually talk about with them?
>>
>>34636266
*what

oririginal
>>
>>34636266
Whatever you want to talk about, really. You can either talk about shared interest or even about your interests they don't give a fuck about (if you're really friends this is a part of friendship as well), something happened to you, ask for advice when you're in a situation strange to you, vent to them or whatever, really

You pretty much just go out and do stuff together, entertain eachoter and stuff
>>
taxing and annoying

but then you feel like shit when you don't do it
>>
>>34636266
Your not missing much, I either let them talk about some shit for long periods and nod or ask them to repeat the last part to make them feel like I'm listening or it's the opposite and I'm the one doing the talking. There's no particular subject of talking but most of the time its something we all have in common so boring shit like uni. Hanging out is cool in the sense that you feel normal.
>>
I have two and they're both huge losers when it comes to girls so all we talk about is how much being an incel sucks and discuss new ideas on how to get laid (they all fail).

We also get drunk as shit out of a lack of better things to do.
>>
You just hang out. Sometimes you don't say anything, sometimes you talk about stupid shit, sometimes you talk about serious shit. No obligations, no pressure and no purpose, just hanging out.
>>
>>34636266
I love to gossip with the vapid daddy's girl whores in my circle of "friends". I just love being around those kinds of girls and there's several reasons.
>good to be seen with hot women
>gives me an insight on the female mindset
>find out all the latest happenings in the group
>they smell nice, are soft and we cuddle now and then
>they're shameless
>can go out anywhere with them and not be embaressed
>the topics are always interesting at least when im around because its always related to people
>they sometimes hook me up with some other hot friends of theirs which are not in the circle

Its a really interesting relationship. I love vapid whores, vapid whores love me. I just get along with those kind of women, i dont know why i guess im just that kind of person. And no im not their "gay friend" because ive been with women and they know that. We're just great friends and fucking any of them would make things weird and none of us want that.

besides, im a big cuddler and cuddling with them and feeling their soft skin is so fuckin nice you dont even know
>>
>>34636266
>friends

Cant contribute anything besides a bump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.