[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20+ Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 24567876.jpg (35KB, 477x395px) Image search: [Google]
24567876.jpg
35KB, 477x395px
So how are you robots holding up in life? I'm in a real shit situation and I'm not sure if I'll be able to come back up
>be 21
>being evicted from townhouse on Monday
>no money to pay for my portion of security deposit for new place with roommates
>car suddenly starts falling apart and had to pay over 500 dollars that I didn't have on fucking suspension problems
>mom is threatening to cut me off family plan and car insurance at the worst possible time
>no where to stay until new apartment is ready
>had to call out of work numerous times stressing my manager out due to car issues (delivery driver)
>my dad doesn't want to wire me any money
>still single and lonely but that's not anything new
considering buying razors from wal-mart and going down the tracks if nothing works out this month and I'm homeless. February was also shitty to me, but never on this level. I just can't stand to be a liability to anyone anymore, I hate it.
>>
go welfare
>>
>>34637122
jesus, just the thought of welfare makes my stomach turn; having the government and tax pay for my bills because of my shit situation. what's the process for welfare? stand in line like a parasitic nigger. also, sorry for my shit attitude, I just found out that I had to max out both of my credit cards that was suppose to go to the new place so I'm just double fucked
>>
Nobody talks to me anymore, nobody has time or concern how I'm doing. Few people that talk to me is only out of selfish interest and they never listen to anything I say.

I like being alone but being ignored is proving to be a bit harder pill to swallow.
>>
>>34637191
Moved to jk recently, friend got me a job, been okay so far. Have money to supplement hobbies and beer. Tried looking up chicks on tinder, uglies, almost all of them(sorry ukbots).
>>
File: 1486164910179.png (242KB, 438x429px) Image search: [Google]
1486164910179.png
242KB, 438x429px
>>34635744
>20 years old
>Living with my parents and jacking my weenie
>Have finally become a NEET again

Life is good homeboy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.