[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cwt/ Comfy Waifu Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

File: borednagato.png (893KB, 845x1130px) Image search: [Google]
borednagato.png
893KB, 845x1130px
It's Saturday, which means its time for the annual/usual /cwt/ (Comfy Waifu Thread)

This time, there will be no subject (again) but just some general questions!

>How does your waifu make you feel?
>When did you find your waifu?
>Have you tried talking to anyone else about it?
>When do you think about your waifu?
>Why do you love your waifu?

You can discuss those questions or other things, just remember that these threads are meant to be comfy.
>>
File: nakawink.gif (2MB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
nakawink.gif
2MB, 480x720px
Usually she makes me feel as if she's cheering for me. Since she's an idol and all, she can't really have a boyfriend or anything like that, but that's okay.
So long as I know she's cheering for me, things'll be okay I think.

When I'm having a particularly bad day at work, I usually think of Naka singing, telling me that this is nothing and I can do it. Sounds gay, I know but, it helps a little.

Cause she's the best idol! She tries her best always and encourages me to try my best!

I even had my debit card to feature her on it. feels good man
>>
File: Lala14.jpg (100KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
Lala14.jpg
100KB, 540x470px
>>34635525
>>How does your waifu make you feel?
She makes me feel happy.
>>When did you find your waifu?
When she got introduced in the Monster Musume Manga.
>>Have you tried talking to anyone else about it?
Only you guys.
>>When do you think about your waifu?
I don't really know. She just pops up in my mind.
>>Why do you love your waifu?
I guess this is what love is?
I can't really explain it. Love at first sight.
>>
>>34636174
Hey Lalafriend, how was your week?
>>
>>34636426
Pretty good i guess.
Worked the whole week except Wendsday and today.
Been playing some Tales of Berseria and FFXIV. And just bought Resident Evil 7.
Probably gonna watch some Taboo and/or Ergo Proxy later.
What about you?
>>
File: 3858-59.png (43KB, 170x157px) Image search: [Google]
3858-59.png
43KB, 170x157px
>>34635525
I LOVE MY WAIFU, TOMOKO.
I WANT TO MARRY HER
>>
File: cut apple EQG.jpg (448KB, 1543x1084px) Image search: [Google]
cut apple EQG.jpg
448KB, 1543x1084px
>>34635525
everything. It's not all painful and it's not all pleasant, but it's all good.

>>When did you find your waifu?
I first knew her as a character in June 2012, and took her as my waifu in October 2014.

>>Have you tried talking to anyone else about it?
Yes, a lot. I love talking about Apple Bloom.

>>When do you think about your waifu?
Almost always. When I'm listening to music, before I fall asleep, when I wake up, when I spend most of the day talking about her.

>>Why do you love your waifu?
Love doesn't need a reason. Love is the reason.
As for what I love most about her, it's that she's so caring and understanding as has such a good heart. She sees and loves the good in others, and has a friendliness and drive to reach her goals that I deeply admire. She's beautiful and has a beautiful voice, too. The satisfaction and joy she takes in helping others is something I take to heart.
>>
>>34636737
Are you me?
I worked all week too except for Wednesday and today. (Not that I'm complaining, work gives me something to take my mind off things)
>FFXIV
I had that once, I should pick it up again sometime. I made a qt healer cat.

As far as my week, it was okay. I got Amazon Prime yesterday and have been watching comfy ocean documentaries. I have a Swiss Army Knife and a fashionable watch coming in the mail.

Overall just another normal week I suppose.
>>
>>34636832
>I had that once, I should pick it up again sometime. I made a qt healer cat.
I am a qt Au Ra healer.
You should pick it up again, it's really fun when you reach the end game stuff.
>>
File: 1399660562321.jpg (51KB, 387x426px) Image search: [Google]
1399660562321.jpg
51KB, 387x426px
>>34635525
>>34636772

Melancholic happiness. I want to protect and guide her as best I can
When I watched her anime
My friends on discord know, since I occasionally waifu post there. None of my family knows, but I think they suspect something's up since I have so much Tomoko merch in my room.
Late night when watching anime or playing games and feeling lonely.
Because she's as confused and clueless about this world as I am, and I want us both to bond over that.
>>
>>34636893
I'll see about it when I get my income tax.
I have the money now but I'm trying not to spend so willy-nilly.
I had someone I was playing with to, I don't wanna go through it alone you know?

>>34636933
>Because she's as confused and clueless about this world as I am, and I want us both to bond over that.

That's really cute desu
>>
File: 1476565297833.jpg (34KB, 302x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476565297833.jpg
34KB, 302x600px
Good most of the time, bad some of the time when I think about how I'll never be able to hold her or have a conversation with her.
K-On!
No one in real life but people on the internet yes.
Randomly throughout the day, some things like music triggers it, and always when I wake up or when I'm in bed at night.
A question I've always had trouble answering, and have felt bad for my inability to answer. I guess our personalities are similar in the shy, quietness aspect and I've always wanted to somehow work each other out of our shells and comfort zones a bit to grow as people, together.
>>
>>34637072
Best kei-on, excellent waifu choice anon.
>>
Does anybody else get upset when somebody else posts their waifu, or is that just me?
>>
>>34637260
Sometimes yes, especially when it's a jerk who posts pictures of her. I know it's a bad way to feel but it's hard to help myself.
>>
>>34637260
>>34637496

>tfw avatarfag uses you're waifu
>>
>>34637260
It makes me really happy when someone loves Apple Bloom's character. If it's a cute picture and they care about her, it makes me happy and feel warm inside. She deserves all the kind appreciation she can get. If they're saying something crude or disrespectful about her, of course, I feel differently.
>>
File: p1U9erN.jpg (19KB, 318x234px) Image search: [Google]
p1U9erN.jpg
19KB, 318x234px
Hey guys, we have a Discord if any of you are interested in joining us for chats and general conversations.

We also have a modded Mineycrafta server as well!

If you're interested just give the word and I'll make an invite.
>>
File: rainbow dash.png (304KB, 2586x5000px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dash.png
304KB, 2586x5000px
>>34635525

Pretty much everything. The only thing she never makes me feel is hatred for her. She can make me feel good, bad, and everything in between, and I think that's wonderful. That's what love is all about. I want to experience all the different moods and feelings, together with her. If she's by my side, even the little bit worse things can be valuable and important.

I first found her in 2010, and thinking back to it, started slowly but steadily falling for her, but I only really realised that late in 2011. It's when I first actually thought to myself that I'm in love with her.

Oh yeah, I love talking about her. I could probably go on for hours about her, and how lovely she is.
I've gotten a couple really great friends too, by doing that.

I think about her all the time, honestly. She's the first thing I think of in the morning, and the last thing when I go to bed. And between those, I usually spend my whole day with her, so she's on my mind a lot. I love her more than anything, and I want to pay her as much attention as I possibly can.

Ah, I could name a ton of different things that I love about her, but I don't like to think that there's some boring scientific reason behind my feelings. I just fell for her, because she's the one I'm destined to spend my life with.
If I had to point out some things I love about her the most, they'd probably be her adorable personality, and her beautiful, colorful apperance. The way she yearns to feel loved always manages to melt my heart, and it makes me want to give her that feeling so much.
>>
>>34635525

My waifu is cgi, I doubt she's welcome here :(
>>
>>34637862
i wanna join the discord
>>
>>34638801
https://discord.gg/upcZh

Welcome aboard!
This invite will expire in 30 minutes though.
>>
>>34635525
Nice waifu OP. I just crafted her in the game a few hours ago and I'm hyped
>>
>>34638592
Oh anon, im sure we'd welcome your waifu sorry for not responding sooner!
>>
File: Portrait of temptation.png (1MB, 885x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait of temptation.png
1MB, 885x1024px
>>34639700

I made her and many other girls, but she has never seen the degrading lewdness that the others have, I wouldn't sully her purity with it.
>>
>>34640022
I take that back.
Seek help.
>>
>>34640076

>just remember that these threads are meant to be comfy.

>Seek help.

Marvelous job bro!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.