[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST... money can do anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: kVoxksP.jpg (92KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
kVoxksP.jpg
92KB, 920x920px
JUST...

money can do anything
>>
Have you heard her voice? It's ear grating
>>
He's a perfectly average looking man with a perfectly average looking female.

What is surprising about the fact that they are together?

If he was rich, he should be able to do better.
>>
Who are these people?

oregano
>>
>>34635546
I bet your american lmao

dunkey is waaaay below average looking wise

still luv him though <3
>>
They were together when he was making shit for money on Youtube. Money can do anything, but it had no impact here.
>>
>>34635498
Man he should really shave that patchy beard and lose the weight again.
>>
Dunkey is fucking hilarious though. His comedy is really stupid when you look at it from an outsider point of view, but there's something about it that always has me on the fucking floor. I can always go back to the Game Dev Tycoon video, the Vice City video or some good old Bubberducky.
>>
>>34635576

No. Dutch. You have no perception of what average is.

No he's not way below average. He's the definition of average. Maybe he's slightly chubby going by his neck but if he's tall that doesn't really matter.
>>
>>34635498
Don't know man... They seem quite happy together. Just watch the vids they make together
>>
>>34635576

What about him is "way below average"?
>>
>>34635590
He hasn't been funny since le ultimate le skyrim got front page on reddit
now he just puts mods on games and laughs at them and that's the joke

some of his 2012-2014 stuff are some of the funniest videos on the fucking internet with all the wordplay and jokes and references to older videos
but now it's uninspired garbage
one more piece of shit on the pile of youtube

I don't even go back and watch his old stuff anymore, even though I can recite it by heart and my friends still all reference them together, because I don't want to give him views anymore

lazy
fat
stupid
fuck
>>
>>34635498
Don't bully dunkey.

Leah is a cute though.
>>
>>34635676
>literally "i liked him before he was popular" the post
Yeah okay buddy.
>>
>>34635728
I'm not saying that you fucking mongoloid
he realized that ultimate skyrim was the formula to get more views so he literally stopped making the content he used to make and started making new inferior content
how do you not understand that
LE HIPSTER XD
eat shit
>>
>>34635498
They're in the same league. She's ugly as shit with a terrible voice, he's ugly as shit with a significant amount of cash.

Scratch that, he's in higher league than her.
>>
>>34635498
Didn't Dunkey meet leah before he became big on youtube anyway?
>>
>>34635772

Neither of them is close to ugly.

Seriously if you're so much better looking than them then you're should be a Chad.
>>
>>34635772
And then you wonder why you can't get a gf. Lmao.
Don't feel entitled to a stacy tier gf when you're a half human abomination yourself.
>>
>>34635787
no
that was a different girl with the exact same voice and she hurt him bad :(
>>
>>34635498
>tfw no dunkey bf
>>
>>34635946
Imagine what the sex would be like.
>>
>>34635498
They met before Dunkey got big.

Regardless, they're both in each other's league to be honest, hell, Dunkey might be dating below because he has more charisma than Leah.
>>
>>34635955
>Imagine what the sex would be like.
Lewd.
>>
>>34635676
I like his early stuff but almost none of his latest stuff has failed to make me laugh.
>>
>>34635728
>They changed the formula, I don't really like New Coke all that much
>FUCKING HIPSTER
>>
>>34635541
Is it that stupid cutesy voice?
Ugh.
When will women learn that the ara are monotone is a best?
>>
>>34635498
I would stone cold fuck him
I wouldn't consider her in my league though
What now OP
>>
>>34635676
>now he just puts mods on games and laughs at them and that's the joke
Blatantly false

Of his last 60 videos, like two of them were modded.

His humor and the way he cuts his videos really hasn't been affected by ultimate skyrim's popularity like you suggest. The only thing that's changed is that he just stopped making league videos.

Quit your bullshit, man.
>>
I actually like her voice, or at least her laugh
>>
>>34636311
Me too but then again I don't hear it constantly so it could get annoying
>>
>>34635546
average grill settles with average man .... that's the suspicious part ....
>>
>>34635541
>>34636051
It's funny because he has a really old video where he talks about how much he hates girls who put on mousey voices. Obviously forgot to delete it
>>
>>34636422
>It's funny because he has a really old video where he talks about how much he hates girls who put on mousey voices. Obviously forgot to delete it

it's not like a guy like him has a lot of options
>>
File: 1486132148690.jpg (125KB, 379x468px) Image search: [Google]
1486132148690.jpg
125KB, 379x468px
>>34635498
>money can do anything
Not even close baby!
Being a comedian gives you some personality and makes you look more alpha.
Leah is pretty butterface tho. Dunkey still the superior looking one
>>
>>34635852
is there lore I can read somewhere
>>
>>34635498

Girls love comedians(with money of course)
>>
>you guys gotta realize that i'm only attracted to the physicality of a woman the boobs and the voice, i just don't like anything about their personalities or who they actually are that's why i'm so ANGRY and i gotta play videogames where i KILL MOTHERFUCKERS

is he...our guy?
>>
>>34635745
that's not even close to being close

that's not even far to be honest
>>
Leah's voice makes me want to stab my eyes out with a knife, but hey, if she makes him happy that's good. Dunkey is a qt 11/10 would snuggle with.
>>
Ok here's the redpill.

The media lied about chubby men. Lots of girls are into chubby men. Despite what the media says, not everyone likes their men to be slim with a six pack. Chubby men still look manly. To some girls chubby men look manlier.
>>
>>34636646

She sounds like she never went through puberty. Guy is 100% a pervert so the conclusion is obvious...
>>
dunkey is a cool guy though
>>
>>34636699
Yeah, but to be fair, dunkey is like a giant toddler so (or at least he acts like it)
>>
I remember a video dunk did no idea if it was serious or acting, he was playing Mario 64 while talking about how some grill is fucking with him and how some youtube company is fucking him and he sounded very depressed
>>
>>34635651

He's fat and ugly, man. You must be too if you think he's average looking.
>>
You mean being funny can do anything
>>
>>34636804
It was his Mario 64 episode 20 I believe. It was serious, made me pretty sad desu
>>
>>34636804
oh that was serious, his mario 64 videos were like video diaries. after he met leah he did a mario 64 video about it
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.