[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best vices for boredom? i wuit smoking cigs because i found a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x383px
best vices for boredom? i wuit smoking cigs because i found a small ulcer on my tobgue tip so i need somethibg else to do to pass the time when im not at work

i dont like alcohol
>>
>>34635143
Play vanilla wow on private servers, make a rogue and gank lowbies all day or join the fight and keep STV cleared of alliance
>>
jack off

draw animu fanshit

one of us one of us
>>
>>34635143
Play with your benismeat senpai
>>
>>34635143
Learn how to fucking type shitlord
>>
You should start liking alcohol. As fun as it is to drink it's even more fun to read about. I'm short on funds but I collect journal articles plans on various layouts and toys, and even draw up fun little modifications.

Its surprising how good of shit you can produce with a minimum of equipment. I have a PET 5gal bottle and a few HDPE buckets I picked up for less than $10. I get fermentables on sale and bottle in 2L bottles. I can't age past two years with my current setup but I can't afford ingredients worth aging that long anyway, 3 to 6mo seems to be the sweet spot for your typical grocery store juices. I get creative and use tea to add tannins, lemon juice for pH, bbq chips for oak, and even propagate commercial yeast with vials and glycerine I 'borrowed' then freeze. A $1 satchet gives me enough for 50 batches easily, and more if I take it out additional generations, but I only have 50 test tubes.

Its the best hobby though. You have chemistry, physics, microbiology, engineering, and that's just before we go into everything that falls under taste and smell. Then there's packaging and storing, probably my favorite part. Serving is neat as well, with temperature and vessels. Pairing is a cluster fuck so I just aim for what I like, I think it's supposed to be subjective anyway.

Try a 4gal batch of the cheapest fermentable you can find. Walmart has 5gal bucket, cling wrap, active dry yeast, and sugar for <$10. Juice should run around $5-20 depending on how cheap you go. I'm still working on a ghetto beer but bittering is the tricky part. I've had some luck with random sticks and shit from the yard, but it's far from perfect. If you're more beer than wine I'd suggest getting 2 or 3qts lemon juice from dollar tree and some discounted/free old bread from a bakery. Toast the bread, add to very hot water, add sugar and lemon, and that's it, just add yeast. In two weeks you're ready to bottle and another two weeks it's ready to drink.
>>
>>34635143
weed, my nigger
>>
>>34635143
Quitting smoking because of a small ulcer? Pathetic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.