[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots is this true?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 548
Thread images: 53

File: ITT.png (257KB, 1700x1273px) Image search: [Google]
ITT.png
257KB, 1700x1273px
Also, what is it like being a girl from your experience and how close does /r9k/ actually get in describing you correctly?
>>
>>34634368
About the "You can have any guy you want because you have a vagina" thing , not true at all. Even non chads have standards. Anytime I get close to forming a relationship, I do autistic shit cause of anxiety and people end up thinking I'm a fucking psycho so
>>
>>34634368
It's obviously wrong you fucking shut in.
>>
>>34634368
If it was like that, life would've been much better. You claim to understand us , call us evil and wicked just because some whore hurt your feelings. You'd leave girls like us in a heartbeat for stacy with the big boobs and hot bod so don't judge us. You guys are the most degenerate, shallow pieces of shit who can't see things beyond sex. Everything is about losing your virginity to you and you call us purposeless? I don't understand you people at all.
>>
>>34634401
Ever tried just talking likely they are your friend? It's not that hard. I bet you could you little roastie. I would seriously fuck anything at this point you just gotta act normal for like 5 minutes, and you're in. It' isn't that hard. Guys are not like girls we don't need to go on dates and for us to get to know you just ask and we'll fuck you!

>>34634453
How so?
>>
>>34634368
Hello fish, please describe to me the patterns of your thought also what do you think about the marine biologists and the taxonomy they employ in describing your world.
>>
>>34634464
>You'd leave girls like us in a heartbeat for stacy with the big boobs and hot bod so don't judge us
Hell no, I still have the same oneitis since I was 16 and that was 2 years ago, and I haven't even seen her since.
>>
>>34634486
>please describe to me the patterns of your thought
Too vague, I have many thoughts please pick a subject then I will give you my opinion.
>>
>>34634488
What if some hot girl came on to you? Would you leave her for a hot girl?
>>
>>34634368
No the image is obviously fucking wrong. You can't psychoanalyze an entire gender you imbecciles. Of course we have ambition, of course we have fun. The uterus within doesn't mentally handicap us as you grand philosophers would like to think.
>>
>>34634507
Get thee behind me, fish can't speak, apage Satanas!
>>
>>34634470
It's not about me wanting my holes filled you dumbass. This is exactly what I mean when I say you people make everything about sex. It's like you're uncivilized, horny monkeys who just want to stick their poles up in some hole.
>>
>>34634401
So you CAN get relations easily and it's only yourself fucking it up. Not a fembot NEXT

>>34634464
You haven't dated a true robot it seems. I would hold on to the first girl that loved me forever. Roasted by Chad NEXT

>>34634532
>The uterus within doesn't mentally handicap
Say that again when Chad uses his charming skills honed over thousands of girls on you. Knows exactly what to say to trigger that reptile brain into opening your legs. NEXT
>>
>>34634578
Then what the fuck do you want and what are you giving in return except for being a misandrist cunt?
>>
>>34634530
>What if some hot girl came on to you?
No, when I first fell in love the girl I fell in love with I wasn't even that attracted to, but when I started speaking to her, I felt teenage love for the first time It was so intense. When ever I saw another girl, even if it were a model, I would think she is not as pretty as my girl. After that didn't work out, I still had feelings for her, and I felt like I was left stranded on an island by the one I loved. I felt heart broken and was still in that phase of thinking of every girl is not as pretty, and I thought I could never fall in love again. Imagine finding every girl in the world unattractive but one and that one didn't like you back.

>>34634553
Fuckin roasties tits or GTFO
>>
>>34634598
>Say that again when Chad uses his charming skills honed over thousands of girls on you. Knows exactly what to say to trigger that reptile brain into opening your legs. NEXT
Just like how women lure men into their vaginal traps and take all their resources/ruin them socially, because of the penile handicap? Sounds like more of a handicap than being charmed to open ones legs, NEXT
>>
>>34634613
Wow, men can literally not comprehend wanting something else in life than sex. That's the male for you.
>>
>>34634626
>Just like how women lure men into their vaginal traps and take all their resources/ruin them socially,

You misspelled 'cucks' and they are everywhere in this day and age. This is why people should only go for virgin girls.
>>
>>34634613
What do you have to offer other than your animalistic behavior?
>>
Women have no emotions other than feeling lust for chad's cock, and being sad when they cannot get it.

Once you understand this, you will become redpilled and completely disgusted by women.
>>
>>34634368
I am man and this sounds like fucking bullshit, there are many women with good hobbies having fun and there are many men not reading reddit stories but reading this fucking thread.
>>
>>34634652
>he thinks going for a virgin girl will make him immune to the trap
fool, you will fall the hardest
>>
>>34634626
>>Just like how women lure men into their vaginal traps and take all their resources/ruin them socially, because of the penile handicap?
Actually, it is just like that.

However, men seem to take a much shorter time to wise up to it. I for example have only had one experience with a narcissistic sociopath, and now I know how to recognize this shit, while a typical woman will tell you about a string of 10 exes who were exactly the same.
>>
>>34634667
I asked first, so let's hear it.
>>
>>34634692
And why's that. I would have a better chance finding someone who truly cares about their sexuality and me if they are virgin than if I become cumdispenser #17 for some random Stacy who says she is ready to settle down.

Might not guarantee things, but it's all about minimizing risk.
>>
>>34634470
>How so?

Women strive for things all the time. How would you explain female athletes and the like.
>>
Chad spends his entire youth fucking girls after girls. He occasionally has girlfriends, but those girlfriends fuck other Chads behind his back. Because of his behavior, nobody actually tells Chad this is going on leaving him to find out by himself. He begins to get confused, women start turning him down. He never realized girls talk to one another. He never realized he was nothing more then a fuck toy unworthy of any real relationship. Combined with possible male pattern baldness and alcoholism, women who seem worthy of relationships begin to turn him down. He may never find a good woman once he realizes the only women who will fuck him have bad morals or gold diggers. He cries that he just wants a good woman and goes from bad relationship to the next.

Eventually, Chad becomes the very man he hates in old age complaining about there being no good women in society. Instead, he ends up with a foreign mail order bride who treats him like shit knowing that nobody else in his town wanted him. He grows old with the realization he has became what he hates while babbling, "All women are sluts, fuck Americans."

That is the life of a Chad.
>>
>>34634713
I'd put my heart on the table for someone that would truly love me. Fuck I know this sounds cheesy as fuck but in this day and age where everything is about sex , love seems like an illusion and if I were lucky enough to find "true love" Heck I'd give up my life
>>
I have a more important question, why do you faggots have to spam questions to these annoying cunts? I see a thread every single day asking roasties questions about opinions we shouldn't care about. Stop enabling them.
>>
>>34634742
>How would you explain female athletes and the like
It doesn't require much mental power and nothing more that an intense hobbies for them ovaries.
>>
>>34634767
Sounds great, you're a KHV, right?
>>
>>34634750
Unless you're a old chad you would not know that stuff you typed out as a fact.
>>
>>34634720
With a virgin there is always the chance of her wondering what she's missing. Could lead to problematic behaviours etc. There are piece of shit girls everywhere, virgin or nonvirgin. What i'm trying to say is "you should only go for virgins" is shit advice because it doesn't guarantee anything and you may miss out on your soulmate or whatever because you couldn't bear the thought of her having had a bf before.
>>
>>34634771
Well some robots still care what females think.
>>
>>34634368
>OP pic

That is pretty much exactly what happened to my old of a college Science Fiction club, that had been running for 40-50 years. Sure it was a sausage-fest of weirdos and nerds, but they were capable and interesting people.

The club once hosted Issac Asimov as a speaker. We maintained an entire library of science fiction books. Alumni of the club started a major convention that now has tens of thousands of attendees every year.

Then the club elected an girl to the presidency who was mostly interested in being president. Not so interested in the hard work that goes along with it, like holding the club together and doing annual recruitment, administrative paperwork, and fundraising.

Poof, club lost its members, then its charter, and decades of history come to an end.
>>
>>34634742

>Women strive for things all the time

They strive to inject themselves in things they don't have any knowledge of, and that's a fact roastie. Reread OP's image and retype your argument.
>>
>>34634401
What autistic shit have you done, anon?
>>
>>34634785
I've seen what happens to the Chad. Old Chads and Chads growing increasingly old. It's not pretty.
>>
>>34634789
So why would she start wondering what she's missing now that she's with me instead of the 19-20-etc years she was single and celibate?

And it's also a matter of personal experiences and values about life and stuff.
>>
>>34634806
>caring about women's opinions
>says he's a robot
I got some bad news for you..
>>
Am female, this is 100% my line of thought (doesn't mean its true though) I catch myself doing vapid stupid things and wasting time a lot, and almost everything girls talk about is gossip and stuff that is meaningless- but it diverts their attention so whatever. Almost all the girls I know are hungry for dick. Girls care about relationships, guys care about goals. Not saying I'm a unicorn, but I try to emulate a guy. It's more fulfilling to work hard than waste time. Set goals and reach them. I think I have more testosterone than the average girl though. I've never had a sex drive.
>>
Women just ruin everything here why

I used to have a good time with friends just as the picture describes, but always as soon as women enter the picture everything went out the window and everyone started focusing on the women, the problem with this is that men become stupid as soon as there's women around.

Everything real disappears and everyone is forced to put on a mask just to please the woman, it's even worse with all the Politically correctness, you can't even say or do anything wrong, you can't make a joke because if you do and it angers the woman everyone else gets angry at you.
>>
>>34634368
The only things holding roasties back is their personality if they knew what power they held they would know what privilege they had!
>>
>>34634841
>So why would she start wondering what she's missing now that she's with me
How would anyone know that anon?
>>34634872
>I ever said I was a robot
Why would anyone want to be a robot? Also I'm not a chad.
>>
>>34634876
You feed them attention and you blame them? What the fuck
>>
>>34634826
Nope that was only a part of OPs faggot image. The first part paints women as being philosophical zombies.
>>
>>34634873
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Roastie!
>>
>>34634909
>How would anyone know that anon?
Because it's stupid to say. Besides, that's why you also go for asperger girls, depressed girls, schizo, bpd etc etc. The more mental ilnesses the clingier she will get to someone that shows affection to her. That's my strategy atleast.
>>
>>34634909
It doesn't matter, robots don't care about women's opinions and neither do non robots either you numale fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 478x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 478x608px
>>34634876
>I hang with guys that can't not think with their dicks
>I'm blame women and not the guys!
>>
>>34634940
I think with my brain, not my vagina you dimwit.
>>
>>34634940
>nu-male
>you speak for everyone
That's how I know not to waste no more time on talking to you. You are a fool or a child.
>>
File: 1485877840442.jpg (94KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485877840442.jpg
94KB, 1080x1080px
>>34634453
>>34634578
>>34634644
C-can we be fembot friends?
>>
>>34634934
>going after crazy girls
Don't do that mate. Unless you want to end up killed by some crazy woman.
>>
>tfw no goals in life either because what's the point

I guess I'm a chick now.
>>
>>34634873
>I think I have more testosterone than the average girl though. I've never had a sex drive.
If you have more testosterone, then you would have a much higher sex drive, dumb cunt.
>>
>>34634644
Weren't you the one talking about relation ships and shit ? the fuck is wrong with u roastie, we think about sex because our body makes us do so, but u have the power to control it and uses against us, I bet 100% of my chips that you can fuck literally every single guy you know which isn't compromised, now for myself I can never get loved by someone
>>
>>34634929

You miss the entire point, zombies feel the need to feed/takeover i.e inject themselves into everything. For fuck sake how dense can you be?
>>
wtf so many offended women in this thread- proves women just want validation and attention and can't control their emotions sheesh
>>
>>34634815
Reminds me of my university swim team/club
>Club had a relatively decent amount of members
>Being only a club there wasn't any official tournaments and shit to go to, just other swim clubs challenging each other out of simple want for competition
>Our pool sucked so we were always an away team
>Got invited at least 10 times per semester to go against other schools
>President and coach graduate
>Female VP takes over
>Female coach takes over
>Rules and standards go bye bye
>Word gets spread around of the after-match parties that we'd sometimes get invited to
>Horde of young freshman girls join simply to get quick access to parties
>Continue the tradition of only females or zeta tier males getting the admin spots
>By the time I roll in club is in shambles
>Like 5 members at best
>At best 2 schools per semester invite us just to use us as a morale booster and example
>Coach is literally MIA for half the semester and just shows up to chat with the pres
>Pres has a foot injury from a party so she only shows up to chat with the life guards
>I leg it from the club
>>
>>34635005
Well best case scenario would be I get a crazy gf and we have the best sex and relation ever.

Other best case scenario would be I get killed. Either way I won't be a robot anymore if I get a crazy gf

>implying I have anything to lose
You think my life is some precious thing to me?
>>
>>34635017
Only if you're a guy since it's a male hormone, you dumb retard.
>>
>>34634644
>Wow, men can literally not comprehend wanting something else in life than sex. That's the male for you.
So nothing?
>>
>>34635069
>Only if you're a guy since it's a male hormone, you dumb retard.

This is the understanding of female sexuality and biology that an average woman has, ladies and gentlemen. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34635052
Well if that how ya think then enjoy yaself then. Just don't become a Oscar.
>>
File: tmp_29985-images368684438.jpg (13KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29985-images368684438.jpg
13KB, 228x221px
Please stop using the term fembot.

The issue with this is that it assumes that a robotic female would be searching for a relationship. I agre that as a whole women have an easier time looking for a partner, but surely a real female with robotic traits would not have this urge?

The way I see it, if the female has the ability to make close emotional connections and is still seeking it out, she cannot be called robotic. I view males through the same criteria. These females are KHV because of a mental imbalance that impedes their ability to build relationships. They may also see the futility of romantic relationships or feel incompatible with them and make the conscious decision to remove themselves from the dating pool.

And, naturally, the inability to form social connections would lead to a solitary lifestyle, perhaps anxiety, and virginity. So, I reiterate that females who seek out relationships are not robotic.
>>
>>34635069
the fuck, are you completely retarded ?
>>
>>34635039
>Dumbass calls others dense

OPs image presupposes women to be philosophical zombies, it literally uses this as the definition of a woman and then builds off of that. The premise is flawed, thus argument is flawed. Which is what I've been arguing. I can only surmise English isn't your first language.
>>
>roasties getting toasty
/thread
If you think we're so wrong about you (hint: we're not) you're welcome to fuck off back to /cgl/ or lolcow.
There's lots of places that you could go where you would be accepted. Here isn't one of them, whore.
>>
>>34635069
>dumb retard
oxymorons top kek
>>
>>34634488
>since I was 16
>that was 2 years ago

Kek
>>
>>34635069
Testosterone are in females awell just not as much as males.
>>
>>34634767
I like you, fellow fembot. I feel the same way.
>>
>>34635161
>roasties getting toasty
You do know that word has no meaning now right? It's like cuck,faggot, and numale.
>>
>>34635161
>Oh boohoo I don't have a solid argument or an actual point
>>
>>34635142

Only a moron uses the "not all" argument, when we have studies, research and social media it's more easy to paint a mentality of someone than ever before. Stay toastie.
>>
>>34634873
It is true, you stupid cunt.
>hurt durr I'm not like other girls
>>
>>34635142
>presupposes
>surmise

Here's another one for you: pretentious
>>
>>34635040
They hate truth. All of them do.
>>
>>34635297
>Not an argument
kek. But seriously what the fuck are you talking about? Do you really have studies that show women are p-zombies?
>>
>>34635069
please, you're making us look bad...
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 295x300px
>>34635300
Why can't people use the"I'm not like other people" thing? I'm 100% sure you're not like me and I'm not like you.
>>34635326
>you guys are not getting baited by a guy role playing as a girl
>>
>>34635320
>It's pretentious to use common words.

How big of a failure are you?
>>
>>34635070
I'm not her you silly cunt. Nevertheless, it's not hard to think of other life goals than getting your dick wet or your vagina filled though. Or, i mean, it shouldn't be. But then again you probably can't control it so who's to blame you amirite?
>>
>>34635297
Of all the places you think people would show their true selves on social media? You actually believe in statistics and "studies" they show on the world wide web? WOW
>>
>>34635093
>bases his knowledge of an entire gender on the background of one retarded example
that's men, everybody! hurr
>>
>>34635376
>Nevertheless, it's not hard to think of other life goals than getting your dick wet or your vagina filled though.
Seems to be pretty hard for her, yeah.
>>
>>34634767
>I'd put my heart on the table for someone that would truly love me. Fuck I know this sounds cheesy as fuck but in this day and age where everything is about sex , love seems like an illusion and if I were lucky enough to find "true love" Heck I'd give up my life
>>34634781
>Sounds great, you're a KHV, right?

Guess that's a no then, lol.
>>
Estrogen cannot be created without testosterone. The female body takes testosterone and converts it into estrogen. Both testosterone and estrogen affect the female brain. Boys actually aren't affected by testosterone outside their bodies. When testosterone hits the male brain, it is converted by aromatase into a estrogen compounds.
>>
>>34635361
From a cunt, its a poor attempt in trying to hide their true nature.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 576x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 576x439px
>>34635429
>hey look I can copy and paste
>>
>>34635366
>babby tier sentence structure
>uses words mostly used by english majors

It's just a mismatch that makes you sound like a dumbass trying to sound smart by using big words
>>
I was raised in a very masculine way and had high standards from my parents to grow up and go into the army. Ended up a loser NEET though
I think if all women are raised that way then they won't have as many undesirable traits caused by being delicate and spoilt in childhood
>>
>>34635466
>attempt in trying to hide their true nature
Everyone has something to hide. So calling someone out on it is kind of stupid.
>>
>>34635384

>doesn't believe in studies of any type of topic because it was posted on internet.

Keep up your mental gymnastics roastie.
>>
>>34635494
>babby tier sentence structure

It was three sentences anon, and they conveyed all the information they needed. You're the one trying to sound smart with you """"criticism""""
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 350x1022px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 350x1022px
Why can't female and male robots just get alone?
>>
>>34635518
Daily reminder that if you're using the social """""sciences""""" as evidence then you're an idiot.

http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/03/psychologys-replication-crisis-cant-be-wished-away/472272/

>tl;dr 80% of psychology studies can't be replicated
>>
>>34635518
Have fun staying in your delusional world where everyone with a vagina is a roastie to you cause 4chan said so.
Momma must be really proud.
>>
>>34635552
We get alone every day, anon.
>>
>>34635552
Because male robots are robots and female robots are 99% of the time ugly Stacies who got BTFO by Chad
>>
>>34635529
I saw the post, it annoyed me so I insulted you

Not much motive beyond that

At least you're other posts don't sound like that, so I feel quite lame trying to diss you any further

Say something stupid
>>
>>34635515
> Someone
Women are garbage, not people.
>>
>>34635342

I'm sure you could find a study on how vapid woman are on society but theres still 2 other methods to observe people's mentality and don't throw that "hurrr people don't show their true selves on the internet" because that argument is laughable.
>>
>>34635552
>Too many females call themselves robots when they aren't and/or attention whore
>males don't believe some females actually struggle too, or mad about the orbiting that happens when females come here
>>
whoever wrote op's image is obvoiusly just a turbo autist angry virgin, or someone who is angry at all women because some girl just broke up with him

I especially liked
>these men happily learn from someone who defeated them
>these creatures are truly content to be alive
>they have found purpose in a purposeless universe

like fucking LOL
>>
>>34635594
>Say something stupid

/r9k/ is a good source of information into the female psyche.
>>
>>34635552
A dog and cat have more value than a worthless meatsack with lipstick on it.
>>
>>34635596
We are all garbage, anon. Your genitals don't give a fuck. We are all massive hypocrites.
>Group suicide when?
>>
>>34635579
Stupid phone failed me. Meant to say get along.
>>34635596
>some Xs care this way
>all Xs must act this way then
Its stupid and foolish to think that.
>>
>>34634368
It's mixed. All I really do is exist but I've sort of come to terms with my own introverted mediocrity. I don't have any social media though because I can't fucking stand how anyone communicates over it, and my hair is a short, nasty mess because I don't care about it anymore.

I haven't done anything interesting, yeah. Not for a while, because I don't feel like destroying my scarce public reputation any further. He's right about the fermenting part, I just kind of stew in my NEET apartment.

I'm actually happy for anyone that fins fulfillment in the company of other's, or their success. That's how nature programmed us, but I'm an odd aberration. I haven't found any excitement or joy from these things, just frustration when I feel I didn't do it perfect enough.

I've never really talked to guys though. You're right in the sense that I'm apathetic, disinterested and generally a self-loathing, bitter cunt. Nothing else.
>>
>>34635626
> men and women are the same
Get out of here with that bullshit.
>>
>>34635610
>Attention whores ask for attention
>You give them attention and orbit them around cause they have a vagina
>Send them money for no reason
>Complain
What is up with you people?
>>
>>34635604
>because that argument is laughable.

Except it's 100% true. Look at yourself, on the Internet you're mister tough guy, pointing out all the ways women are dumb rostie sluts. Yet in reality you'd drag your dick through a mile of broken glass if you thought you'd have a chance with one of those same dumb rosties.
>>
>>34635621
You do know both genders wear lipstick right?
>>
>>34635482
Did it sound that scientific!?
>>
>>34635504
>Ended up a loser NEET though
Please be my gf.
>>
>>34634368
First paragraph: no. I've done art since I was fairly young and have greatly admired many artists and animators, and have found myself being sort of spiteful and "I will be better than you!" towards artists who spited me.

Second paragraph: no tweeting, little attention is put into hair/vanity in general. I do not see value in vanity beyond what is required to be acceptable in society/jobs. I am generally not bitter or cunty towards other women, although I do have a hard to communicating with them because my method of communication/what information I bring tends to align with male social behavior more so. I do look at a lot of pointless stuff on the internet, although I do genuinely find a lot of it interesting (if others do, I am not sure).

I have probably "ruined" male social circles, though not out of cuntiness but by throwing off the dynamic.
>>
>>34635646
Some chameleon s turn red, while others turn blue, all in all, its still true.
>>
>>34635659
At the end if the day gender don't matter when you're a shit person.
>>
>>34635677
That was a piss poor point anon. You can do better.
>>
>>34635661
I personally don't do that anon
>>
>>34635559

>social science

For fuck sake it doesn't take a genius to notice what a different demographic of people are doing. Niggers cause alot if not most of crimes and it doesnt take a university study to figure that shit out.
>>
>>34635656
>I've never really talked to guys though
Give me your kik.
>>
>>34635616
I'm not female though bro

Also I noticed I said you're instead of your, I'll put that on the autocorrect
>>
>>34635659
If only there was a solution to get rid of retards like this
Oh wait natural selection
>>
>>34635698
> men and women are the same
Try harder.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 800x568px
>>34635695
>comparing humans to chameleons
That's stupid.
>>34635704
It's still a point.
>>
>>34635656
You sound perfect, a/s/l/contact info please.
>>
>>34634470
I am not her, but I talk to many men from here as if they are the same as a female friend!! I enjoy it quite a bit when they reciprocate and we have good conversations. Though it is generally clarified at some point that I am not interested in a relationship by them (as I am already involved, so my current situation forbids it). Many of them continue to be friendly with me even with the acknowledgement they will receive no sex!! It is quite nice to be friends!!!
>>
>>34634368
Remove the gender-specific stuff and this describes me. Should I hop on HRT and become qt trap?
>>
>>34635656
What these guys said
>>34635715
>>34635738

Do you game?
>>
>>34635692
Actions speak louder than words rosties. Do you know the number of stacies that I have heard says the same thing? I don't believe you for a second.
>>
>>34635725
You're still here though.
>>
File: 1477607561882.png (5KB, 365x241px) Image search: [Google]
1477607561882.png
5KB, 365x241px
>>34635686
You shouldn't beg and orbit anon, that's bad. I can try and be your friend but my social skills aren't the best
>>
>>34635754
>Do you game?
Yeah, but mainly ps4. Are you team Microsoft or team sony?
>>
>>34635730
Every person differs from each other. It has nothing to do with genitals.
>>
>>34635664

>except it's 100% true.

HOLY SHIT GUESS I GOTTA TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT NOW.

just fuck off roastie, you lose this round
>>
>>34635730
I never said we are the same. Only a fool would think we are the same. But being female does not make you a shit person and being a male does not make you a non-shit person. You can read /r9k/ and see that.
>>
>>34634946
>Implying people who realize this don't hate beta males just as much
The difference while women are generally useless and only ruin social dynamics among men, if you get a group of exclusively beta males together you can still have fun and get shit done.

So you can only hate females.
>beta males only== good time
>females only== bad time
>beta males + females == bad time
So who are you going to blame, even if it's the males fault?
>>
>>34635755
Oh, I am sorry.
Do you want to talk more? If you have some sort of contact information I will gladly get to know you/allow you to know me.
>>
>>34635731
> Humans aren't animals.
Keep trying.
>>
>>34635707
> it doesnt take a university study to figure that shit out
>Feel it to be true
>There for it is true

Kys yourself.
>>
>>34635763
That's fine. What's your Skype?
>>
>>34635759
Both of us would've been dead by now
>if only natural selection existed.
>>
>>34635799
Yeah sure do you have kik?
>>
>>34635763
Is bonding over vidya an option :3
>>
>>34635797
> Men and Women are the same
Uh huh.
>>
>>34635801
So you just want (You)s? I can give you them.
>>
>>34635845
Sure. Hold the salt.
>>
>>34635829
I do not have kik, sorry. I primarily use discord. I can use skype as well, but discord is my preference.
>>
>>34635807

What the fuck are trying to say? Are you saying niggers don't cause the most crime? Or what? Speak english.
>>
>>34635842
Wow that really proved your point
Go back to kindergarten
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 300x392px
>>34635842
>I'm just keep typing the same thing over and over
>>34635865
My (You)s only come in waffle form.
>>
File: weoqihf.png (13KB, 513x182px) Image search: [Google]
weoqihf.png
13KB, 513x182px
>>34635776
Nice try, cocksucker.

>>34635754
Yeah but mostly single player stuff, usually whatever happens to be on sale because I'm unreasonably tight with my money.
>>
>>34635879
Australians tho
>tis scary
>>
>>34635807
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Here you go, good read
>>
>>34635876
>discord
You up for some vidya anony?
>>
>>34635901
You should try some MMOs mate.
>>
>>34635913
I don't play a lot of multiplayer stuff, but maybe!!
>>
>>34635818
I have a throwaway email if that's worth anything
>>34635833
What do you play anon? I have a very bad pc
>>
>>34635933
Handyman#8692

Let's figure out what we can play
>>
>>34634368
The image in the OP is almost entirely untrue for me. I occupy my time with things I enjoy doing--some of them are productive, some are consumption related. Even with the consumption related ones though, I delve very deeply into them. I don't do them out of a need for socialization, as they're almost all solitary, and I don't talk about them on social media (I keep those accounts strictly for my professional life). The only male circle I've even come close to is my husband's friends circle, but I don't interact with them outside of when he does, and those interactions are usually just to be a good hostess or guest.

/r9k/'s portrait of women is also far from the truth for me. I'm monogamous, loyal and dedicated to my interests, which is completely counter to most of the stereotype.
>>
>>34635942
>I have a throwaway email if that's worth anything
Yeah, that works
>>
>>34635876
Ok, I do have discord, what is your username?
>>
>>34634368
Whatever the inverse of sour grapes is, this is it. "Projected sour grapes", you might call it.
>>
>>34635942
>What do you play anon?
WoW, Skyrim, FO4, Diablo3, LoL, Dota, (Many other modern online games) but I'd be ok with whatever you wanted to do
>>
>>34635900
> I'll pretend I'm right
Go ahead.
>>
>>34635962
>i am not like the other girls xDDD
FUCK OFF YOU DUMB WHORE, GO KILL URSELF
>>
>>34635829
>Yeah sure do you have kik?
I have more respect for that roastie than I have for you anon

I sincerely hope you suffer in life
>>
>>34635962
> I'm not like other girls, guys
>>
>>34635968
it is 0111049213#7839
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x361px
>>34636016
>not having a kik on the off chance you can talk to someone and enjoy it
>>
>>34635966
[email protected]
>>34635973
I haven't played those, sorry anon. I played fo3, nv, and oblivion. I usually just do visual novels now because they don't crash my computer.
>>
>>34636016
lol, why? It's good for getting into contact with people you've just met without having to put up your personal info like on watsApp. At least that's why I use it.

>>34636042
Really? Mine is it'spepenotpepe
>>
>>34636011
>>34636023
I don't think there are many girls that fit OP's image, or /r9k/'s vision of women. Most of the women I interact with are not vapid or whorish, and all the women I know from my profession are extremely knowledgeable about their fields.

The only people that would fit the OP thing who I know are estranged family members that live off child support and pity.
>>
>>34636072
you have to include the #xxxx tag.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1032x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1032x678px
>>34636068
>visual novels
Not that anon you are talking to but which visual novels ya into?
>>
>>34636074
> I
Nope. They're whores alright.
>>
>>34636074

>personal experiences the post
>implying this is worthy of an argument

Why would waste time typing this trash, go kiss a shoutgun
>>
>>34636146
That was a reply to anons who assumed I thought of myself as special/unique among women.

I don't think so--I know there are plenty of others who can maintain obsessive interest in hobbies, aren't obsessed with social media presence, who live non-degenerate lives.
>>
>>34636096
>it'spepenotpepe#4481
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 680x848px
>>34636146
>go kiss a shoutgun
>>
>>34636100
Cute and lewd things usually, it'd be nice if you had any recommendations for me, I'm not very knowledgeable about good ones. Last one I played was unteralterbach
>>
>>34636212
>I
>I
>I
Okie dokie, Mr. Inspector.
>>
>>34636212

I've meet blacks that were genuinely not ghetto or have criminal records but the truth about the majority still stands. Stop using those as arguments.
>>
It feels great to be a girl, I look good, I take care of myself and I love when men compliment and look at me. I love make up, dresses, skirt, jewellery and I love the thought of taking care of my future husband and children. I love being feminine.
>>
>>34634368
>imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything
dont have to imagine this, this is my real life.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 261x261px
>>34636250
>unteralterbach
That was a good one. Also here is a list of a few I played. This one is a good one aswell but is has a ton of combat in it aswell as reading. https://youtu.be/4iliiHSLA7U
>>
>>34636074
>white knighting whores on r9k
back to rebbit pIease
>>
>>34636348
>I love being young
Until the wrinkles and saggy skin make their presence.
>>
>>34636317
I didn't state my opinion as fact. I said "I don't think", and mentioned those women I interact with.

In the end, I know I can only say with full assurance that none of it applies to me. There are always things that I won't know about coworkers and acquaintances.

>>34636394
I'm only "white knighting" myself.
>>
>>34636410
No, why? Also, just take care of you skin. Wear sun cream, moisturize, drink lots of water, eat healthy foods, vitamins and workout and you will look young for a much longer time.

The most important is to stay pale.
>>
>>34634368
he's right, goddamit, when I was a kid there was a clear gender division, gender roles, gendered entertainment. entertainment made specifically for boys.

now women just fucking ruin everything, action films, video games, every fucking thing must have some retarded "strong independent woman" bullshit, you don't fucking see men demanding ripped action heroes to appear in romantic comedies, now do you? fucking bitches.
Tomb Raider? SEXIST Lara Croft is too hot, I feel insecure, waah, waah, change her, make her more realistic (more average)
Toxic masculinity! Women soccer players are so underpaid! Ban gender from sports and the olympics! More female main characters in video games!

Fuck you. You fucking ruined everything. Not just feminist, entire rest of the SJW bullshit that is pushed in entertainment is because of women.

This applies to real life too, this generation of weak, beta effeminate males is because they were raised by women. Single mothers, women teachers, feminized media and entertainment. They're women in male bodies, neurotic, illogical, emotional, weak.

Our ancestors had it right, they didn't "oppress" women by treating them like property, they just understood them and that they're simply inferior, that, yes, their purpose is their beauty and making children.

If all men died tomorrow civilization would collapse within few months, a year from now women would be living in primitive tribal societies barely managing to survive.
>>
>>34634368
Because you NEETS here are really occupying yourselves with amazing things. You're accomplishing so much with all your ambition. You're all really smart and your hobbies are interesting. I think it's totally okay for you to complain about what women do with their lives because you're really making the most of yours.
>>
>>34636513
Or just find a newer hoe.
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1075x1418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1075x1418px
>>34636513
>stay pale
Well just fuck color people eh?
>>
>>34636434

Your boring opinion won't change /r9k/'s hate for roasties nor will any of you will.

Next time you have an opinion, save us the time going through that garbage.
>>
>>34636525
And women come here in spite of this because...?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 402x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 402x520px
>>34636532
>find a new hoe
Why are we taking about hoes? Are we about to garden?
>>
>>34636549
I'd say you aren't replying to any real women 90% of the time.
>>
>>34636536
If you don't want to hear a woman's opinion, I don't know why'd you hang around a thread specifically asking for women's opinions.

I don't plan to change /r9k/--I know it won't change.
>>
>>34636533
Use sunscreen.
>>
>>34636532
Well, that's just a really cucked and beta thing to do so I would stay away from those men who would do so

>>34636533
If you are black or asian, you have to worry less about getting wrinkles. But sun cream is still good for you too.
>>
>>34636603
>>34636629
Think is a stayed inside most if my life and I got darker. No idea why. But ya I do have a cocoa butter. So I'm be fine in the long run.
>>
>>34636629
>Dumping a woman is beta and cucked
Is everything alright up there in the brain department?
>>
>>34636583

I came to school a couple of dumbfuck stacies why OPs image is correct, seems to be dying down. So do your part and leave the robots alone and let the thread die and I will do the same.
>>
>>34636569
>Talking to garbage
About what?
>>
>>34636629
>If you are black
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>>
>>34636583
>Women
>Opinions
Good joke.
>>
>>34634368
>Implying there are actual women on r9k and not just RPing faggots.
>>
>>34636701
Yes, exactly. You are probably an everyday user of this board so I'm not surprised that you are acting like a faggot.
>>
>>34636769
>Yes, exactly
You should go to a doctor for that.
>>
>>34636808
Don't need to, my brain chemistry is alright.
>>
>>34636767
I'm talking to one right now on discord.
>>
>>34636865
If that were true, you wouldn't be a woman.
>>
File: envyWeLost.png (6KB, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
envyWeLost.png
6KB, 56x56px
>>34636868
Are you the guy that is taking all her attention right now. I talked to one. Keyword : TALKED. Doesn't respond now.

Can Chads just leave this board rn.
>>
>>34636868
A roastie doesn't count, sorry.
>>
>>34636900
My brain isn't linked to my vagina
>>
>>34636900
>furious virgin faggot mad at all women
Haha (y)

Good luck and hope you will recover soon
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 730x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 730x247px
>>34636932
Who counts then anon
>>
>>34636950
> I don't understand human biology
>>
>>34636985
No one, fembots by definition do not exist.
>>
>>34636932
Better than nothing.

>>34636928
I'm not even a chad
>>
>>34637030
I'll take nothing over a roastie any day, thank you very much.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 295x300px
>>34636950
>My brain isn't linked to my vagina
How do we know for sure!? You could be a floating brain with just a vagina linked to it!
>>
>>34637030
>I'm not even a chad

Are you said person I'm describing right now tho? Who is she. Did you sneak her away from talking to me.
>>
>>34637043
What's a roastie? I keep seeing that word but a roastie is a female that has a outie vag right?
>>
>>34637062
She told me her info and we started chatting as you and i speak.
>>
>>34636969
> I'm not mad, you are, AHAHAHA
>>
>>34637083
Pretty much, yeah.
oregando
>>
>>34637085
From this thread? Gamer grill?
>>
>>34637158
How do you know they have one? Also please don't tell me you think having sex give you one.
>>
>>34637167
yeah

hxg vl iuc jgif vy
>>
>>34637186
Don't take everything literaly. Roastie is pretty much a synonym for slut.
>>
File: 1483829773907.jpg (62KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
1483829773907.jpg
62KB, 671x665px
>>34637203
Yeah you sneaked her away from me. What did you say. I was talking about minecraft and suddenly no response. I can't do this anymore bros. I'm just BEEing myself. And some chad on r9k yanks my only contact away.
>>
>>34637212
But how do you know she is a slut?
>>
>>34637228
Sounds like you just got NTR. Time to suck it up and move on.
>>
>>34637253
Are you talking in general or about >>34636932
>>
>>34634789
i can confirm this, when i was a virgin i was way more of a disloyal minded whore
>>
>>34637228
Damn, really? I'm sorry.
>>
Definitely not true for me, I just got into one of the best law schools in the world and passed over my go at a few mediocre med schools. I've pretty much excelled at everything I've ever done, I am a perfectionist to the core.

Most days I feel like a man... although I don't feel content, just a huge burden on my shoulders. I feel responsible for carrying my family and those I love. But I like that responsibility...
>>
>>34637284
Both.
Waffles are better than pancakes.
>>
>>34637274
Move on to what. Maybe you don't know it but there's a L I M I T E D S U P P L Y of gamer fembots on here. WHAT DID I DO WRONG

>>34637319
I need chatlogs desu. If you aren't already exchanging nudes and flirting I just need to see how I can be more interesting.
>>
File: 1327940144186.jpg (37KB, 395x385px) Image search: [Google]
1327940144186.jpg
37KB, 395x385px
>>34637331
>I'm very good at reciting things
You're very good at reciting things NOW GO
>>
>>34637334
If she wasn't a roastie do you really think she would come to r9k to attention whore?
>>
>>34637339
>I need chatlogs desu. If you aren't already exchanging nudes and flirting I just need to see how I can be more interesting
All I did was just talk about my emotions and I remembers somewhere in this thread she said she paints so I asked her to post em and we are having a nice convo about growing up. Like we both went through emo phases and what not.She has a lot of edgy paintings and seems like a nice girl.
>>
File: 1485648881183.jpg (112KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
1485648881183.jpg
112KB, 488x366px
>>34637408
Well I hope you two have a good life together. Just remember the guy you cucked, cockblocked and dry raped and left alone here to rot when you marry :)

I don't have an appropiate sad reaction image for the feels I'm having rn.
>>
>>34637381
So you got no proof she is a slut?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 214x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 214x339px
>>34637478
>being this much if a sperg
>>
>>34637478
It fucking feels good desu!
>>
>>34637479
I do.
No non-slut girl goes to the internet, much less r9k to attention whore.
>>
File: 165245632563.png (186KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
165245632563.png
186KB, 500x335px
>>34637512
>being on r9k
>pic related
>>
>>34637371
STEM isn't really about reciting things, moreso critical thinking. And the LSAT is definitely not about reciting things, it's strictly a critical thinking test, most top scorers don't even need to study for it. Usually you just take it once and that's the score you'll likely get on the real thing.

Publishing articles in scientific journals, preforming research - all of that requires critical thinking. The law school I'm going to, being one of the best in the world, takes a very philosophical approach to law. I'm excited!

Anyway, you have no idea what you are talking about because you have probably been mediocre or below average your entire life. But there is no need for jealousy or bitterness, you can always hold out for a sugarmommy one day!
>>
File: fuck.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>34637522
>no sympathy whatsoever
Oh look it was Chad all along coming to put down other robots.

I guess I can't blame you. This is, at its base level, natural selection and competition. I guess it's supposed to feel good.
>>
File: 98898954.jpg (29KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
98898954.jpg
29KB, 500x315px
>>34634368
desu almost spot on if i was honest, not wrong but not right. Most of us are fucking stacies though and that makes me want to die more than i already do.
>>
>>34637572
>Expecting sympathy from chad
>>
>>34637572
No, seriously I'm not a Chad and before writing that post I thought of writing other things but didn't know which one was good but I said this one because I thought it would hurt you the least.
>>
>>34637623
Stacy get the fuck off my board reeeee etc etc.
>>
File: 1484247068287s.jpg (7KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484247068287s.jpg
7KB, 187x250px
>>34637677
Just leave desu. I'm getting just jealous and mad talking to you now. You are just way above and beyond me. You don't belong here. You know how to talk to girls. They listen to you. You are infinitely more interesting than me. You're a better person than me. There it is. Just go away please you win. I surrender blablaba ok. Just do this in real life and leave us actual robots be.
>>
File: airstrike.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
airstrike.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
>>34637228
Though i was not involved, I'm sorry brother
>>
>>34637750
Well said friendo. This is how I feel about pretty much all the chads and normies on here.
>>
>>34637750
Dude, I'm not a chad I'm a bot the worst kind, a blackbot. You can't get any lower than that!
>>
>>34637623
>most of us

And how are you different?
>>
File: 1482704698219.jpg (63KB, 574x795px) Image search: [Google]
1482704698219.jpg
63KB, 574x795px
>>34637823
Did you miss what just happened? What actual events unfolded just now on Discord between me, you and her?

>cucked by a black"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bot"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Just leave. Just. JUST

Leave.
>>
>>34637823
Black chads are the chaddiest one famalam. Why do you think the term BBC is a thing?
>>
>nobody points out that it's ancient copypasta
It's a real goodie though, up there with "Truly, I was looking for Alaska".
>>
>>34637750
well obviously Hitler had a girlfriend.
he was charismatic and powerful.
a better example would be the absurd amount of addict wife beaters, who women actively choose over some fedora neckbeard that wants to worship them.
>>
>>34637869
>Why do you think the term BBC is a thing
Porn creating unrealistic reality for the masses. Well, that's what I think.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 342x298px
>>34637869
>think all black guys have huge dicks
>thinking just having a huge dick makes you a chad
>>
>>34637999
Cucking a innocent robot does, tho.
>>
>>34637865
We're really getting to know each other now!
>>
>>34638017
They were both trying to get the same girl. You win some and lose some. Bitching about it is what betas do.
>>
>>34638046
I'm not the guy you cucked, just sayng you cant call yourself a "robot" while cucking a real robot.
>>
>>34638104
>I'm that black guy
I'm not. Also from the way that robot was posting he would have sperged on the girl sooner or later.
>>
>>34638140
Most likely, yes. I'm just sick of all the normies and chads on this board caling themselves robots.
>>
File: 1485698927345.jpg (8KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485698927345.jpg
8KB, 207x200px
>>34638140
I just wanted to play and bond over some vidya anon. I can't talk about real life shit because I am the most uninteresting person in the known universe e.g. a robot. I would happily talk about Minecraft or whatever and play some vidya but that was not enough it seems.

>tfw no gf who just wants to play vidya and have fun
>>
>>34638140
Nope still going strong see>>34638045
>>
>>34637228
HEY IT'S HARD FOR ME TO JUGGLY 2 CONVOS AT ONCE AND I WAS ALSO DOING SOME STUFF WITH GLITTER GLUE
but generally i will speak to people multiple times over time if i stop responding at some point. its not like a 1 time deal. sry.
>>
>>34638342
Would you consider yourself a stacy?
>>
>>34634401
>Even non chads have standards

1. don't be fat
2. don't be too autistic
>muh high womyn standards
>>
File: 1461377125272.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1461377125272.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>34638342
>tfw you will never be so popular that u have to juggle multiple conversation and orbiters

I can't do this anymore anon sorry. I got major sweats and anxiety when I knew you were talking to blackbot.

I guess I found out about myself I'm incredibly clingy.
>>
>>34638426
Dude, even fat girls get male attentions. It seems as though if you have a vag you'll get a man.
>>
>>34634368
This sounds like it was written by a sad sad sad virgin manbaby who hates women, and the only thing he has in life is his being male, and a high bmi.
>>
>>34638378
nope!
i am fairly nice though!!

>>34638431
i had offered to talk to him originally cus he seemed sorta sad/bitter/burned. i was interested in why this was, and it triggers some reaction in me to try to show them the world is not that awful/hostile. i am happy to talk to you, but i did not really have a base to start from with you.

also i go sort of out of my way to offer to talk to people!!! i do not see many robots try to make friends with others here/exchange contact info. you would probably have more conversations and people to talk to if you did similarly!!!
>>
>>34638496
Or the truth.
>>
>>34638470
>if you have a vag you'll get a man
Yup. Living as a girl is living life on easy mode.
>>
>>34638503
>nope! i am fairly nice though!!
I meant as in hot girls, plus if your a basic Starbucks girl
>>
>>34638510
No, literally anyone who has talked to a woman wouldn't think this.
>>
>>34638470
Why are you jealous? You want a man?
>>
>>34638503
>you would probably have more conversations and people to talk

I think in the past three weeks I said words with 7 or so grills from r9k and/or soc. Convos always end after 10 messages or so because nobody is a gamer and I'm such a boring sperg I don't what to talk about otherwise. I'm probably running out of people to contact.

>>tfw no gf who just wants to play vidya and have fun
>>
>>34634876
I refuse to be politically correct around girls. Probably why I'm a KHV. Like I'm not a dick about it, but I will crack an anti-islam joke and such
>>
>>34638578
Have you ever tried working on being interesting? Video games are a kids toy, not a lifestyle.
>>
>>34638561
Nah, a chick.
>>
>>34638586
Sounds like you're an edgelord bro. Being edgy isn't funny, it's pathetic. Try becoming actually funny, and women may like you more.
>>
>>34638140
>Also from the way that robot was posting he would have sperged on the girl sooner or later.
Haha yeah just bully that kid Timmy until he kills himself, from the way he looks at us he would've shot up the class sooner or later anyway XD
>>
>>34638532
oh. i am not very fashionable and probably pretty average in physical appearance. i could probably do my hair some way that would add some appeal, but it is a little bit of a hassle. i usually just wear practical/comfy things and don't really like the idea of vanity or makeup, as it seems dishonest and rooted in some sort of vanity/narcissism that is not virtuous at all.

>>34638578
oh i went back to the conversation to respond to you but you had blocked me or something. sometimes i disappear/get distracted, but usually i do try to maintain some conversation with people. i offered to add blackbot to a discord group i am in because he too expressed a desire to talk to more people, but no platform to do so.

i was not interested in being anyones gf though!!! if this was your pursuit then i am sorry that i will not be able to reciprocate.
>>
File: 1485655777961.png (124KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1485655777961.png
124KB, 500x621px
>>34638596
How? I like games and other geeky interests. Plus i'm awkward as fuck and can never switch the convo to some other topic. I always rely on the girl to kind of lead it and introduce whatever. I don't know what to do. Is there any girl as boring as me?
>>
>>34638622
So put in effort and find one. You're supposed to be a man, which means you're the predator. Complaining that women are prey is fucking feminine of you.
>>
>>34638642
No I just wanted a friend. I like playing games with girls and talking to them but all that waiting fucked me up. I'm not used to waiting so long for an response in a chat.
>>
>>34638503
>and it triggers some reaction in me to try to show them the world is not that awful/hostile.
By doing what, not dating and/or marrying them and loving them? What exactly do you think anything else would achieve you dumb whore? You think guys really need another roastie to orbit while they're getting cucked by Tyrone?
>>
>>34638649
What other stuff are you into?
>>
>>34638667
I went through a PUA phase when I was 15 with my friends that was 3 years ago but still I think back to how much of losers we all were.
>>
>>34638686

So, women can't be people unless they date/marry/love desperate weirdos? How fucking gross dude.
>>
yes i'm a worthless waste of space, but so are most males as well, especially in my generation
>>
>>34638692
>games
>movies
>music
>tv
>programming
>memes

That's the stuff I could pretty comfortable talk about. But if the other started talking about other things I could work with it as long as the initiative doesn't fall on me.
>>
>>34638703
It's not pua shit. You're supposed to pursue women. That's biology.
>>
>>34638725
At least you will still find love despite of it, unlike us worthless guys.
>>
>>34638729
You're not giving these women a lecture. You don't need to know shit about something to talk about it. That's repeating shit, not having a conversation.
>>
>>34638686
he was skeptical that women were capable of being ambitious and having any real depth to them, which leads to pessimism about women, romantic pursuits, etc. as a whole. i can provide him some example otherwise and a positive experience with women; similar to a female family member's effect. i am also generally interested in other peoples behavior, so i like to see them tell me about themselves too.

>>34638681
this is very characteristic of me, sorry! i come back to conversations periodically and say something new if i have had an interesting thought or occurrence, but unless there is a more intense conversation going on, continuous contact is not feasible without it being forced/awkward. if you'd not removed me i probably would've periodically over long spans of time had repeated/intermittent interaction with you.
>>
>>34638642
>pretty average in physical appearance
I have a thing for average looking girls!

>>34638739
But sometimes I sometimes can't come up with something to say which always sucks!
>>
>>34638743
i'm over the age of 25 so unlikely, it's all about making money now and I suggest you adopt the same mindset

soon there will be VR and no need for human contact
>>
>>34638743
Do you actually go looking for love?
>>
File: 1483060362335.jpg (83KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483060362335.jpg
83KB, 700x700px
I love it when robots larp as fembots. Keep it up /r9k/, you never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>34638772
Conversation is like anything else, and you need to work on it to be better at it.
>>
>>34638781
I sure as hell hope so.
>>34638785
No, because I know I wouldn't find it. And can you blame me? Can you blame a criple for not trying to walk?
>>
File: B8fdgT9.jpg (252KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
B8fdgT9.jpg
252KB, 3840x2160px
>>34638759
Yeah I don't get it. How can I talk about shit I never did or know or whatever. I'd just be like "hmm okay nice" or "that sucks!" and then convo is over.

>>34638770
>periodically over long spans of time had repeated/intermittent interaction
Yeah I can't handle that. I'd drive me insane. For the sake of my own mental health I can't.
I thought I did pretty well with my minecraft story. I had a good story about back then.
>>
>>34638807
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RCiKk5LdzU
>>
>>34638770
>34638770
Quick question. Have you ever had sex that you didn't directly pay for, and she consented to?
>>
>>34634464
#notallrobots

#original
>>
>>34638770
>i can provide him some example otherwise and a positive experience with women;
Rejection is a positive experience somehow? Get fucked by a boar.

>this is very characteristic of me, sorry! i
Oh look another flaky bitch who only responds to anything when she needs another ego boost. Totally different from all the other women.
>>
>>34638838
You sound obese and autistic, christ.
>>
File: bored.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>34634368
There are three girls here tops. Also, I'm a male who doesn't really care about anything or anyone, I don't set goals, I'm not social. Ever notice how males keep nipples because the y chromosome doesn't kick in for 3 months in the womb? Or have vagina lips just look like a split scrotum with a micro penis at the top? We're nit that different. We're social animals who have built a complex jungle for ourselves on this rock, and are primarily programmed to reproduce and thrive. The minor differences between gender hardly concern me, as they should anyone else.
>>
>>34638830
But you're not a cripple. It's more like asking if a lazy guy can walk.
>>
>>34638833
you don't like people to talk to you frequently? i am not sure what other method of communication you want? continuous communication for a period of several hours, then a concrete and permanent parting?

>>34638855
i did not reject him, i spoke to him as a human and took interest in him. humans like socializing.

i respond when i am spoken to.

>>34638858
i am possibly autistic but i am not obese. i get told i sound like daria a lot bc assburger monotone voice.
>>
>>34638833
Are you like super slow or something?
>>
>>34638874
Yes, I'm sure I could fix myself being a manlet with a weak jaw and asymmetric face, if I just tried.
>>
>>34638855
Why is rejection negative? What kind of idiot thinks women have to say yes?
>>
>>34638907

Other people like that find love. Plus it's really weird to even judge yourself with an "asymmetric face". I'd work on your laziness first.
>>
>>34638887
No I meant I don't like saying something, waiting for 5 mins for a response, responding to the response, wait another 10 minutes. Wait another day because person did something else.
I'd rather have it just quick response and if somebody is gonna leave just say "ok I'm gonna leave cya" and then message me when back.

>>34638892
No I'm from r9k.
>>
>>34638887
>i respond when i am spoken to.
Sounds like you didn't until he raised a stink about it in the thread, because you were too busy masturbating over the prospect of having that black cock up your ass.
>>
>>34638945

So why can't you talk about things that aren't your hobbies? Conversations, despite what these idiots think, aren't ways to show off what stupid trivia you know.
>>
>>34638945
>I'd rather have it just quick response and if somebody is gonna leave just say "ok I'm gonna leave cya" and then message me when back.
That would imply that they consider you a real person, not just an ego boost machine.
>>
File: 1.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
This is the total opposite. I never even thought of myself as weak or indifferent as a man until school told me "I have to save my fellow women :'(((". However, I so many people who fit this exact description.
>>
>>34638935
>Other people like that find love
They are the exception, not the rule.
>Plus it's really weird to even judge yourself with an "asymmetric face".
It is really fucking obvious. I would have to be blind to not see it.
> I'd work on your laziness first
Me being lazy doesn't matter. No girl ever would give the time of day to a ugly manlet. Stop perpetuating your just world fallacy bs.
>>
>>34638972
Whoa, where on the doll has no woman ever touched you? Bitter virgins are gross.
>>
>>34638990
I don't know I got nothing. I only have my hobbies. What do people else talk about? I just sincerely don't know.
>>
>>34634368
men bending over backwards to accomodate you is kinda rest
the rest is kinda shit tbqh
>>
>>34638945
oh if im gonna leave my desk/pc for a while then i'll usually say i'm gonna leave. but if im just sorta distracted by current activities then i'm not really.... gone. i like slower paced/casual interaction though, cus it allows me to work on other stuff and periodically check back in with a live human being. but if i'm at my desk and not engaged in something my responses will usually be quicker. sorry it bothered you.

>>34638972
i went to respond to him and got this message:
Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.
after about 40ish? minutes, cus blackbot asked about paintings/art and i was digging some out of files on my pc and got sorta distracted by that.
>>
>>34635397
>oh no, that man is assuming we're all retarded
>better act retarded, that'll show him
I honestly can't tell when women are joking or genuinely brain damaged.
>>
>>34639003
You have to earn their time of day. You're the man and you pursue them. Well I mean you've got the attitude of a stuck up woman...
>>
>>34635552
>female
>robot
I want newfags out.
>>
>>34639039
Go talk to people. There are literally dozens of different people in the world.
>>
>>34639052
>after about 40ish? minutes, cus blackbot asked about paintings/art and i was digging some out of files on my pc and got sorta distracted by that.
Fucking called it.

Translation for social autists: left the beta bitch waiting for an hour because I was spreading my cheeks for him on cam.
>>
>>34639062
t. a handsome chad
People in general, not just women treat you like a subhuman piece of shit it you are ugly. But you couldn't even imagine how that feels.
>>
>>34635093
Wait, how much trivial non-useful information about biochemistry should the average woman know?

No wonder you don't have friends. You're fucking annoying AND make zero sense.
>>
>>34639104
I'm a 240 pound 6' tall guy. I just don't sit around feeling bad for myself and pretending I know how everyone else thinks.

You'll just say anything to make it seem like you're a victim. You sound an awful lot like a feminist.
>>
>>34639092
but it was paintings and stuff i'd talked about in the OP post he'd responded to, when i offered to speak to him cus he seemed reluctant to believe females could have real ambition/drive/dedication to any form of hobby. i don't really see them any differently, just that the activity with 1 was taking up more time (by searching for old art and uploading) than the other.
>>
>>34639124
Enough that she knows that mice don't spontaneously generate from greasy rags you colossal imbecile.
>>
>>34638844
>and she consented to?
kek'd!
>>
>>34639159
Why do you even talk to anyone if you're a sociopathic autist? Just fucking cut off doll heads and stick dog turds up your pussy or whatever the fuck mental retards like you do.
>>
>>34639147
>6'
No wonder you are getting laid. You probably enjoy making fun of 5'5 manlets like me. And I never asked for your "advice".
>>
>>34639169
Who said that? You seem to know all this trivia about sexuality, and you'll never use it.

Why would the average person need to know anything about where mice come from? Again, useless trivia.
>>
>>34638838
You sound so fucking cute!
>>
>>34639209
Nobody cares how tall you are except you. You spend too much time being obsessed with everyone else that you didn't bother developing yourself at all.
>>
>>34639197
how is that sociopathic? the blackbot said he felt better after the conversation and i also introduced him to a comfy discord group where he can hopefully have more social interaction, as social isolation usually leads to some pretty negative thoughts/feelings n i'm not capable of being that source for someone 24/7.
>>
>>34638426
>tfw too autistic
>>
File: B48Oy3eIUAAWL6i.jpg-large.jpg (85KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B48Oy3eIUAAWL6i.jpg-large.jpg
85KB, 577x1024px
>>34639240
>Nobody cares how tall you are
Keep telling that to yourself famalam.
>>
>>34639324
Don't lie, an autistic girl can get a bf no problem.
>>
>>34639344
You literally had to search for that. All it proves is you're looking for excuses pal.
>>
>>34639314
>to a comfy discord group

Private group or robot room?
>>
File: 1457075531969.jpg (3KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1457075531969.jpg
3KB, 125x83px
>>34634873
>>34635017
>>34635017
>>34635093
>>34639058
>>34635138
Who's more pathetic, the women hating robot who's false flagging as a woman to validate /r9k/'s delusional 'le women are stupid' narrative, or the women hating robots who can't recognize a false flag because they're too eager to be bathing in the validation it provides?
>>
>>34639371
But what kind of beta wants "a" girlfriend? It's as hard for a chick to find a good guy as it is a guy to find a good chick. Difference is as men, we have tons of options. Women don't.
>>
>>34639407
The insincere one, of course.
>>
>>34639209
At 5'5" you are more statistically likely to get laid than at 6'. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>34639398
it's a group i found through here. they're wanting to add more people, but they seem to be sort of interviewing them and pruning them? i am not sure what they are really basing approval on. the environment is fairly laid back and non-hostile, although we have discourse sometime but it never comes to insults or aggressive behavior like i've seen in other rooms that have "debates". there are VCs sometimes also, but it's usually me and 1 other guy, sometimes 1 other person.
>>
>>34639421
No it is not. a girl can find a good guy way easier than a guy can find ANY girl.
>>
>>34639209
So when's the last time you talked to a real woman in real life?
>>
>>34639344
>a bunch of dumb roasties are now scientific facts

You're a virgin because you are bitter and desperate. Not because of anything else.
>>
>>34639456
Girls are a dime a dozen bro. When is the last time you tried talking to a girl? Women have to wait around for guys. We can just pursue any chick we want. We have dating on easy mode.
>>
>>34639452
I HAVE TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THIS ADD 0111049213#7839
>>
>>34639439
>>34639396
>>34639459
>>34639457
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
Read up friendos.
>>
>>34639452
Wut what group is that? I only know ComfyRobot. So I guess its not public?
>>
>>34639471
Only if you are handsome.
oregano post
>>
File: 1468344052847.jpg (1MB, 3596x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1468344052847.jpg
1MB, 3596x2102px
>>34634368
dude who here doesn't see how true this shit is like shit man lol
>>
>>34639477
The typical robot fallback. You're too much of a chickenshit to take any responsibility for your situation. Why are you such a special snowflake you should be given everything in life for free with no effort when everyone else has to work for them?
>>
>>34639439
>At 5'5" you are more statistically likely to get laid than at 6' 5'5" than 6'
No shit, you freshman dipshit. Statistically, more people are 5'5" than 6'.

I don't even disagree with your point, but don't be a dumbass about it.
>>
>>34639505
Or if you are not a raging autistic sperglord.
>>
>>34639538
>work for them
Ya man, you worked really hard to be 6'
>>34639547
Or you are a chad.
>>
>>34639396
>H-ha the existence of your point means I'm right
If you actually thought this was an argument you're either brain dead or underage.
>>
>>34639505

Or if you're not a creepy weirdo. You don't have to be handsome to get a girlfriend. Your ugly ass daddy got a girl.
>>
>>34639567
My point was most people. You search for exceptions and act like it's how the outside world, which you don't go in, works.
>>
>>34639580
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
Read up famalam.
>>
>>34639407
>If a m'lady is being a bitch, it's just a false m'lady
The answer to your question is the neckbeard incel trying to defend skanks on 4chan.
>>
>>34639561
What does being 6' have to do with anything? Successful people worked for their success. You didn't. Everyone else of your height is getting laid. Lots of 6' guys are virgins.
>>
>>34639477
Except nobody is saying that. We are saying you need to put in effort to see results. Otherwise you have zero right to complain. You're not a victim of the world. You're a victim of your laziness.
>>
>>34639606
>Anything contrary to my basement dwelling based worldview is just an exception.
Oh, so you're underage then.
>>
>>34639609
This doesn't actually have anything to do with what I said. Surely you meant the other lazy beta response, a link to the halo effect page.
>>
>>34635798
>>Implying people who realize this don't hate beta males just as much
>implying they do
Oh, deep down they'll realize it's ultimately the males who were at fault. But robot's 'us versus them' mentality means that robots can't get angry at their fellow males without hurting their egos also.
>>
>>34639634
>>34639616
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/from-criminal-to-catwalk-convict-jeremy-meeks-wins-modelling-contract-for-a-fashion-career-after-10084874.html
He worked really hard for his success, I'm sure.
>>
>>34639645
No, I've been outside. You are the one who searched twitter for a few women who don't like short guys. Of course different people like different things. So you need a woman who doesn't care about your height, and also your angry teenage girl attitude.
>>
>>34639538
Spoken with the contemptuous air of someone who has been asleep their whole life. Everything is so easy isn't it. You can do one thing and predict the next. You haven't had the joy of being broken. The purification from the trials of fire that we have endured in silence. No, you have dealt with us peversly with no cause.
>>
>>34639634
>HURRRRR I'm not saying the world is just, u just haven't worked hard enough
Are you trolling or actually fucking retarded
>>
>>34639657
He probably spent a lot of time taking care of himself.

Plus this doesn't mean that you can't get a girlfriend. I'm not even sure how you relate the two.
>>
>>34639657
He's an exception. An outlier. He doesn't count. He just got lucky.

Now what excuse do you have for being a kissless virgin when everyone else is getting laid?
>>
>>34639689
You haven't. If you spent half the time talking to women that you've spent throwing manbaby tantrums online, you'd have a girlfriend.
>>
>>34639689
How have you worked hard? Give examples. What have you done to get yourself a good career and becoming popular with girls?
>>
>>34639671
>I've been outside
The fact that you think shortness isn't unattractive to women proves this is a lie.
>So you need a woman who doesn't care about your height
Just like I need a dog that doesn't care about food or walks.

Piss off, you underage dipshit.
>>
>>34639613
>implying I'm male
This really is the best case for my point. Congratulations fuckwit you just played yourself.
>>
>>34639710
The funny thing is he will say height, face, and other things he can't control...and miss the fact that he is choosing to be a loser virgin.
>>
>>34639698
>>34639710
Alright, honest question: Why do you guys even care? Me being a pathetic beta manlet virgin complaining on a taiwanese basket weaving forum does not affect you in any way.
>>
>>34639745
>The fact that you think shortness isn't unattractive to women proves this is a lie.

Reread this for a second. It wouldn't even disprove that. You had to go to twitter to find that.

Oh, you suddenly have standards. Kind of weird since you're so desperate and such a bitter man child.
>>
>>34638739
are you retarded m8? men are predators and women are prey? do you even understand the shit you are spewing?
>>
>>34639720
>>34639741
>DURRR HURRRRRR SEE UR NOT WORKING
I'm going with trolling, just for the sake of pretending that this board isn't infested with 12 year olds.

Do you retards even see the concept you're typing these inane response to?
>>
>>34639745
>ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THESE 4 I FOUND ON TWITTER SO I AM A VICTIM
>>
>>34639788
Do you mean basic biology? Men have always pursued women. It's just modern beta video-game-playing man children that hate they have to talk to women first.
>>
>>34639750
>implying you're not
>implying you think I'm stupid enough to believe you're not.
The only thing worse than a retard is a homosexual retard.
>>
>>34639798
Hard work still pays off bro. That's not even what your wiki link was talking about.
>>
>>34639657
For every lottery winner and trust fund babby there's ten thousand people who had to put effort into their success. Sorry you lost the genetic lottery. Better luck next time.
>>
>>34639755
It's called helping you.
>>
>>34639785
I didn't even post the picture, fuckass. And "you had to get an example" is the worst fucking argument imaginable for countering an example.
>you suddenly have standards
That's not even close to what I was getting at, dumbass

Neck yourself you child
>>
>>34639843
You really think that's the only thing that's worse?
>>
>>34639810
>BUHBUHBUH NOT ALL WOMEN
You're never going to lose your virginity like that, you pathetic, beta autist
>>
>>34639868
I didn't ask for your "help"
>>34639857
Good luck to you too.
>>
>>34639879
Wow, another beta who thinks he's cool for saying "neck yourself".

Ok toughguy, so why is it that tons of short guys have had zero problems getting laid?
>>
File: 1476591273618.jpg (180KB, 1199x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476591273618.jpg
180KB, 1199x1200px
>>34639843
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03Lm4de6PcN
>>
>>34639852
>That's not even what your wiki link was talking about.
It's not my link, but you were still apparently too stupid to click it
>>
>>34639903
Uh, you're arguing with the one who has gotten laid. You're the bitter virgin.
>>
>>34639924
>I sound prepubescent so that proves I'm a girl
No, you homo manchild
>>
>>34639925

It doesn't say anywhere in there that hard work is pointless.
>>
>>34639904
Then don't complain that your life sucks and women don't like you. It's your choice dude.
>>
>>34639918
>huehuehue quit being edgy
This is 4chan you fucking stupid newfag

Some short guys have great features to compensate, some don't. Shortness is always a social handicap.
I'm not even short and I can admit this because I'm not some retarded kid.
>>
>>34639990
You can just hide my posts if you dont want to hear it.
>>
>>34639934
>i-if I call them a virgin I'll be less of an incel
I can guarantee that I didn't lose my virginity defending attentionwhores on 4chan, underage
>>
>>34639832
>doesn't understand predator/prey relationship
lel
>>
>>34640019
Except most women don't actually care. But whatever makes it easier to blame women for you choosing to be a virgin..I guess.
>>
>>34639960
That's not what I'm saying you fucking idiot

Some hard work is pointless, some isn't. To say hard work is never pointless is a just world fallacy
>>
>>34640050
I know. You didn't lose it at all. Also nobody is defending women here, cool guy.
>>
>>34640065
>Except most women don't actually care
How would you know? You've never talked to one, let alone about what they find attractive
>>
>>34639480
https://discord.gg/BgsxdsZ
>>
>>34640059
Wait, so men haven't historically always gone after women? News to biology.
>>
>>34640100
>Also nobody is defending women here
Are you blind, or too busy trying to not sound like a virgin to make sure you aren't sounding like a retard?
>>
>>34640077
Nobody said that bro.
>>
>>34640120
what you are describing isn't a predator/prey relationship you braindead mongrel
>>
>>34640105
>You've never talked to one, let alone about what they find attractive

Listen to this serial killer who interviews women.

>>34640138
Found the obvious virgin.
>>
>>34640143
>"Hard work still pays off bro."
>"Nobody said that bro."
If this isn't a joke, just know that there's something wrong with your brain
>>
>>34640161
No, it's colorful language. I forgot most people are autistic. Sorry for not using literal terms only.
>>
>>34640169
>Conversation is "interviewing"
Not sure if this is the autism or virginity speaking
>>
File: 1457918063014.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1457918063014.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>34639613
>>34639843
>>34639953
You got proven wrong and exposed as a retard, accept it.
>>
>>34640173
>To say hard work is never pointless is a just world fallacy

I'll repost what you said, and you can, between manbaby squeals and weird shaking, figure out how hard work is bad.
>>
>>34640191
it's not colourful language, it's inaccurate and dumb
>>
>>34640169
>Nobody will suspect I've never seen a vagina after the 5th time in a row I have to fall back on "le virgin"
Sure thing, kiddo
>>
>>34640193
>This beta asks women what's attractive to them

Creepy dude.
>>
>>34640227
Again sorry for your autism. But men literally do pursue women.

>>34640228
Oh the irony.
>>
>>34640259
>gets btfo
>u-ur just autistic

nice argument
>>
>>34639745
You're lying. If you actually had been outside you'd know height doesn't matter. You are a bitter virgin but not because of your height, but because you're a raging autist.
>>
File: 34567890-.png (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
34567890-.png
54KB, 500x534px
>>34640202
>b-b-b-btfo
That's a great argument. However will I recover?
>>
>>34640259
i pursued my bf some. he pursued me some also. its been a sort of back and forth, though he did make the move to request contact and the first romantic gesture, but i pushed for voice calls/interaction between those two and pursued him when he briefly ghosted me.
>>
>>34640289
I don't think anyone would say men don't pursue women, except modern feminine video game playing man children.
>>
>>34640239
>I have never had a conversation with a woman about what they like
Virginal dude.
>>
>>34640297
This is 100% written by a virgin male.
>>
>>34640050
The fact that the other poster has had sex really shattered your worldview, hasn't it?

>>34640295
Are you the guy I quoted above?
>>
>>34634368
This is just a normie girl thing. Normie girls are disgusting and shallow, I mean so are normie guys too.
>>
>>34640259
>I can't use "irony"
Listen, we already knew you're underage. This is just overkill.
>>
>>34640297
Any idea why he ghosted you? anon
>>
>>34640321
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rXQz9NACf6
>>
>>34640320
>>I have never had a conversation with a woman about what they like
>Virginal dude.
No, you said you ask what they find attractive. Super creepy.

Of course you'd do the beta "ask about women to get laid" thing.
>>
>>34640338
Yeah, normies can fuck off. I wish there was a containment board for normies so they could stop coming here.
>>
>>34640292
>It's a manlet lies to himself to make himself feel better
I'm neither short nor a virgin. I'm realistic about the effect male height has on perception, unlike all you losers in denial
>>
>>34640301
that was never even my point lmao looks like you have some poor reading comprehension to go along with your terrible articulation skills
>>
>>34640363
You even sound like a dude.
>>
>>34640362
weird/negative feelings drive the urge to isolate himself socially. i get it too sometimes and have done it in the past to friends/skype groups. i'd just drop out of all social area for a few days/weeks/months depending on what was going on in my head.
i didn't want him to leave tho.
>>
>>34640335
Yes, you idiot. You quoted three.

If this isn't bait, then I apologize for insulting someone with severe down syndrome.
>>
>>34640386
So what's your point, cool guy?
>>
File: 1442314348420.jpg (165KB, 631x616px) Image search: [Google]
1442314348420.jpg
165KB, 631x616px
>>34640388
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rWnFulXAsh
>>
>>34640297
>though he did make the move to request contact and the first romantic gesture
See? Men pursue women. Women are fucking stupid. Can you understand what you are replying to?
>>
>>34640391
Well, that kinda sucks. Sorry to hear. I wish you better luck in the future in finding a guy that will be yours.
>>
>>34640415
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rWnFulXAsh
You don't need to prove it man.
>>
>>34640367
>I'm so autistic that I can't reconcile similarity in "like" and "find attractive"
No wonder you never talk to girls.
>>
>>34640347
Wait, so am I underage or a virgin? I think you're just spazzing out hard and saying whatever insults you can come up with. I understand internet arguments are all you have in life.
>>
>>34640335
>autistic white knight on /r9k/
>having sex
top kek

My worldview is fine, thanks
>>
>>34640406
You realize I'm talking about >34640050 right? You're the one with severe down syndrome.
>>
>>34640448
You worded it in a super creepy way, not me.
>>
>>34640416
I've added/asked for contact info from other guys though. In this instance he asked me, but it wouldn't have been unlikely for me to have added him/requested contact from him. Following that i pushed for closer/more intimate contact, then he was the first to spit up "i love you". I am not convinced this is a concrete "man pursues woman, woman doesn't pursue at all" thing.

>>34640433
oh, no, he came back. it's cool. i've been wedged up his ass for a year and a half now.
>>
>>34640466
>Wait, so am I underage or a virgin?
As if those are mutually exclusive.

Jesus, you're sad.
>>
>>34640508
Awesome! I didn't know that, thought you said he ghosted you lol
>>
>>34640485
>u have the downs for not being able to decipher my indiscriminate retardation
Was your mother a bartender while she was carrying you?
>>
>>34640532
he did, briefly, and i pursued him when he did because no boy u get back here i like you too much.
>>
>>34640487
See, the non-severely autistic part of society doesn't view the question "what's your type?" as particularly creepy.
>>
>>34640561
How were you able to get ahold of him so quickly?
>>
>>34635900
>Humans aren't animals
And evolution isn't real and a god is the most likely option
>>
>>34640566
this boy had me fill out an entire form like an application/questionnaire type deal about myself once, to asses our compatibility.
>>
>>34634401
>Anytime I get close to forming a relationship, I do autistic shit cause of anxiety and people end up thinking I'm a fucking psycho so

"I throw myself at another chad, he gets bored of fucking me and moves on to the next chick, and I wonder why I'm alone"
>>
>>34640574
skype/text/phone.
he mightve come back on his own eventually also, but it still resulted in me pressing after him.
>>
>>34640590
No one does that, you downy ass faggot.
If you're going to RP was a girl at least try, autismo.
>>
>>34640613
Oh boy, you guys went that far already lol

Gosh.
>>
>>34640375
>It's a lanklet lies to himself to make himself feel better

The fact is that at your height you're more likely to be a virgin. So it's okay, you're not alone. It's natural for you to get buttmad at all those 5'7" guys getting pussy while you at 6'1" are still a virgin.
>>
>>34640482
Telling yourself that facts contrary to your retarded worldview are all lies is easier than introspection, I guess.

Why would he be a virgin though, considering virginity is confirmed to produce personalities such as yours?

>>34640547
>>u have the downs for not being able to decipher my indiscriminate retardation
KEK "indiscriminate retardation" AKA the definition of the word 'above'? Now are you gonna answer the question or not?
>>
>>34640626
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nHQPataKBu

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING
THIS IS ALSO MY BF NOW
I WISH I HAD A REALLY ENRAGED FACE TO POST WITH THIS
>>
>>34640653
>Lanklet
Short AND fat? That's rough, man. Try eating more vegetables.The fiber will curb the hunger pains of dieting.
>>
>>34640671
What do you both have in common?
>>
>>34640659
>If I call them "facts" they are
Mmmm no.
>Why would he be a virgin though
Read his posts. Virgins like you or him can't stand the thought of someone with a realistic perspective on relationships getting laid while you flail to defend skanks on the internet

Real girls don't act like the ones in your chinese cartoons,
>>
>>34634464
>you claim to understand us just because of some whore
>you'd leave us for big boobs and you just want sex
Literally "we're not all the same but you are xd"

Also bonus points
>I don't understand you at all

Female cognitive dissonance strikes again
>>
>its the 'it's not about getting my dick wet or holes filled I just want to find a nice guy/girl' thread

All of you fuckers are social losers who just so happened to also have bad genes. Stacie's and Chads exist, people do cheat, and having sex is normal. But what happens to these people when other people find out when they cheat on their SO? They lose respect in their social circle

As humans we are supposed to interact with each other and if you can't do that you are going to be viewed as weird. Practice socializing, exercise, and practice good hygiene. Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY wants to be seen with a social retard who is also obese and smelly unless you have the excuse of actually being retarded. If you're a irl gurl, no guy wants a pasty cellulite with mangy hair that wears the same hoody everyday despite being 87 degrees Fahrenheit. If you're a guy get a job, dress in something that's not a fedora and trenchcoat or from Wal-Mart.

Society has made these rules on what is accepted and what is not. Treat this like a game, go by the standard rules and try not to suck so much at this 'game'.
>>
>>34640692
autism mostly.
>>
>>34640659
All previous posts are "above", you manbaby.

And no, quoting 2 or 3 people at a time and pretending they're all samefaging is "indiscriminate retardation, ass clown. My answer would be obvious by now to anyone with a brain
>>
>>34640671
I don't care how much of a faggot you sound like you fucking faggot
>>
>>34640776
y-you too, anon

happy that it all worked out
>>
>>34640671
Why would you post a 8 word long vocaroo instead of typing?
You don't sound cute at all if that's what you're trying to market yourself as with this.
>>
>>34640738
>can't stand the thought of someone with a realistic perspective on relationships getting laid
That's you, not him.

>Real girls don't act like the ones in your chinese cartoons,
When have I acted like chinese cartoons while claiming to be a girl? What the fuck are you even on about? You're so desperate to appear you have an argument your posts have become incoherent.

>>34640790
>avoiding my question again
So you are the same guy. That makes things a lot more simple.
>>
>>34640925
not cute just that i'm not a man erping as a girl.
i know i sound sorta ungainly and like speech is an uncoordinated weird thing for me, with the addition of monotone/little expressiveness to show cuteness. but i am not rping as a girl. i am not a liar. what i am saying is valid information.
>>
>>34640933
>lol no u
>WAAAAHHHHH that totally misunderstood bant isn't an argument
You're actually autistic, and I can guarantee that no one will ever want to touch you if you remain this spergtastic
>>
>>34640933
If you're not 13, you have no excuse for making this post.
No, I'm not the same guy, and the fact that it needed to be explicitly stated is pathetic.
>>
>>34640983
>just that i'm not a man erping as a girl
Wow, your raspy ass effeminite voice totally convinces me that you aren't a LARPing homosexual like 99% of """women""" on this site

Tits or GTFO you scuzzy neckbeard
>>
>>34640996
>>WAAAAHHHHH that totally misunderstood bant isn't an argument
Are you okay?

>>34641040
Sure thing, samefag
>>
How can one become so unbelievably sexually frustrated that he cannot lay with a woman that he will demonize them to the point where he believes and tries to spread the lie that they aren't even people.

Snap out of it, do you even see yourself behave? Why are you so afraid to face your ego and admit you are nothing but an imperfect human like the rest of us?

Why do you put so much weight on your own shoulders? Why are you so dissapointed by life? Hundreds if not thousands of human beings who have gone through hell are able to find purpose in their life to motivate them to become seren with themselves, why can't you?

Have you considered taking a break from /r9k/? Have you considered that you willingly nourish that sense of desperation and misery within yourself? Have you considered that, while you believe it's the outside world that have cast you out, it is your who have fleed from it?

Man this cycle of hatred has to stop. I can't fucking deal with how bitter and angry that guy who wrote in the OP's screencap had to be at women in general to write all of that fucking shit.

I mean fucking calm down already! You're not a special snowflake because you suffer and it doesn't give you any form of insight and clear vision on how the world works.

Your perception of the world is about as accurate as a blind man in an archery competition.
>>
>>34640983
>she feels the need to prove she's not rping on r9k
>she gets defensive about her voice
Alright you can stay. But keep in mind a girl making a boy fill out a form is seen as much less weird. It has happened to me recently actually.
I didn't fill it out tho I just kept talking about what I thought of the questions until she gave up.
>>
>>34641102
>hahaha I can just pretend that everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
No wonder you can't find anyone to fuck you.
>>
>>34641159
>spot the virgin
Man, that one was easy.

Being a whore apologetic will never get you anywhere, kid
>>
>>34638636
>him not getting with a girl is bullying
Stop being a little baby back bitch.
>>
>>34641102
I don't know why I keep forgetting I'm talking to a special needs child

The chinese cartoon quip wasn't an argument, silly. It was a joke that went so over your head you thought I was calling you a tranny.

You're so dense it's actually fun to shitpost with you.
>>
>>34634779
>It doesn't require much mental power

You've obviously never been involved in any sportive activities, my friend.

Are you that manchild nerd in Gym class who was bullied so much and sucked so much at sports that he developped the defense mechanism of claiming sports are dumb?

>>34634826

Robots strive to bring people down with them because they are too cowardly to step up and face their inner demons, this is behavior of the most pathetic and disgusting kind forged in delusions and isolation. Why should your opinion on the entire half of the planet matter?
>>
>>34641286
>Sports activities require mental power
I played basketball the entity of high school, and it most definitely did not require "mental power". We practiced by running laps, not by studying the physics of throwing a ball, moron.

That was absolutely pathetic attempt at sounding like you're sporty. You're probably so overweight that you're wheezing just reading this.
>>
>>34641286
>I'm so BTFO I can't respond
>Maybe my argument will materialize out of thin air if I insult /r9k/ users
Are you a woman? Even actual retards don't think this will work.
>>
>>34641171
i'm not defensive about it, it's my voice so i sorta like it in a "hey, me, i love you cus ur me" way. but i meant to illustrate that my intent or belief isn't to be/that i'm being cute.

yeah i waffled on it and refused to fill it out at first. i think i half filled it out, but never finished all of it cus there was a blatant question about being his gf and i was like that's weird, i barely know you.
he's a cool guy tho. i should've checked the box for yes asap.
>>
>>34634720

There are virgin girls who will ruin your life, these "studies" concerning virginity are innacurate as fuck and lacks other really important social data such as the environment in which the study was conducted and should include everyone rather than just married people.

I've always found it extremely funny that you'd use marriage as the base of your "research" when the vast majority of people in couple aren't married and will not ever marry.

But I understand that, since most of you people have about zero social life and haven't trully participated with the outside world in forever, that data is the only thing you can use to form an opinion, but when you actually live in the outside world, meet all kinds of people, befriend them, make enemies and get into difficult life situations with people, you understand a great deal more than what charts can tell you about the world.

Much like men, women who have had many romantic experiences cummulate experience and wisdom with people and will, eventually, be able to choose a good person to settle with. It's not about virginity, it's about life experience.

Also, the vast majority of women are not stacies and cum dumps, the vast majority of women I have known have never even had casual sex with men. Most of them aimed for a romantic relationship if they settled to sleep with a man. The idea that all women ride the cock carousel at one point in their life is a misconception coming from porn and social medias. Cherry picked information as usual.

The truth is that you are afraid and nothing else, afraid because of fear propaganda specifically crafted to keep people like you in check. A form of population control meant to depopulate. You are victim of a social conditioning that convinced you that if you venture into the world and take the risk of breaking your own heart, you will be abused and ruined by a literal jungle of harpies who want NOTHING but your money and ressources.

All of it is fake.
>>
>>34641483
>but when you actually live in the outside world, meet all kinds of people, befriend them, make enemies and get into difficult life situations with people, you understand a great deal more than what charts can tell you about the world.
Correct. Which is why everyone can see though your white knight retardation.

If you dusted the blanket of cheetos crumbs off and hobbled out of the basement for once, you'd know how trashy and uncommitted people with huge sexual histories are.

I will give you the point of virgin=/=good. If a girl's a virgin in this day, they're mentally damaged beyond repair.

but
>the vast majority of women I have known have never even had casual sex with men
Proves you've never actually talked to a girl.
>>
>>34641374

Yeah because team strategy and the focus and discipline required to train isn't in the realm of mental stimulation. You have to be a special kind of absolute dumbass to think that mental power is exclusively about things such as learning physics behind throwing a ball.

>Hurrr durr maths is just adding numbers and using a calculator it's a fucking no brainer mathematicians are all frauds!

We can use your agrument with literally any discipline. Fucking moron.

>That was absolutely pathetic attempt at sounding like you're sporty.

I did combat sport my whole life, it's common knowledge in Martial Arts that the mental is the pillar on which your physical accomplishments stands. The mind and the body working in synnergy. If all you ever do is run laps around the court and practice throwing balls without paying attention to strategy, you will suck at Basketball and I'm pretty sure that if that's your mindset about sports, you probably were the weak link of your team.

>You're probably so overweight that you're wheezing just reading this.

Hello mister projector, Imax is this way.

>>34641429

You spend your entire fucking existence calling people roasties, normies and retards and you accuse me of insulting you? Fucking pathetic, get out of my face.
>>
>>34641159
I don't hate women because I'm sexually frustrated.
I hate them because they act like children and people enable them. They're loud and obnoxious on public transport, they throw petty insults when you prove them wrong, they think being offended or afraid is a legitimate argument, and these behaviors never get called out. If a guy is loud and obnoxious he'll get looks (righty so), while a girl doing that is seen as "fun" and "lively". If a guy says something like "omg I'm literally shaking I do not feel safe" he'll get laughed at and called a pussy (righty so), if a woman does the same she'll get sympathy and protection even if she doesn't need it.
Now this would be okay, if women were consistent in assuming the role of a child (someone with fewer responsibilities and more of a room to be careless), but no they also want all the perks men have for taking a more responsible role.
I've also noticed how women like to talk about their interests as if they were stats or facts about them, only existing to give them a sense of identity or belonging while guys will enthusiastically discuss things they have a true appreciation for.
Women are also the ones who will try to lecture you and base their entire argument on emotions, and "facts" they never provide any proof or explanation for, and just call you names when you point out they're just bullshitting.

I realize there's a small percentage of women who aren't neck deep in denial/cognitive dissonance, and don't see everything through the lens of social status. I also know more and more guys are adopting these behaviors and they get ridiculed for it less and less.
But there's a huge difference in percentages, and while it's still worth it to bother digging through some shitty men to find genuinely decent ones, it's a waste of effort to dig through the huge amounts of shitty women you need to find a genuinely decent one.
>>
>>34641628
>Correct. Which is why everyone can see though your white knight retardation.

Yeah I'm a white knight because I'm not one of those pathetic misanthropic motherfuckers who think people=evil by nature or that past mistakes defines the character of a person in the present moment.

>If you dusted the blanket of cheetos crumbs off and hobbled out of the basement for once, you'd know how trashy and uncommitted people with huge sexual histories are.

Oh I get it, your heart was broken by a girl who never loved you and only used you for sex. You think that shit never happened to me? Be a man and move on from that shit. Unccomitting women are onyl good for sex, if you fell in love with one and got cheated, it's your problem for lacking any experience or foresight to prevent this from happening to you.

>Proves you've never actually talked to a girl.

No, it just proves that I'm not a defeatist who let negative experience define my character in life. Any struggle can be overcome and it's up to you to learn the discipline and strenght of character to never let anything shake your faith in the world and people.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 748x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 748x446px
>>34641751
Were are you getting these numbers from anon? Seem to me you're just talking out your bum.
>>
>>34641236

Crying all day about the mean mean stacy who broke your heart in highschool won't either, kid.
>>
>>34641478
>I love you cus ur me
I wish I knew what you mean anon. The girl who wanted to make me fill out the chart turned out to be very crazy and a massive pain to deal with, so I don't know that feel either. I'm glad it worked out for you tho.
>>
>>34641653
>team strategy and the focus and discipline required to train isn't in the realm of mental stimulation
Jesus fuck
If you think learning how to play basketball and work with teammates is "mentally stimulating" I can't even imagine how you're able to use the stairs without breaking your legs.

>combat sport
Oh, so that's why you're being a pretentious faggot about sports.

There's a reason all the weeb autists were taking karate instead of playing ball. Because they can pass off flailing their arms around as "The mind and the body working in synnergy" instead of "I'm too shit at teamwork and cardio to play a real sport".
>>
>>34641812
>projection
Wow, so is that why you feel some beta, cucked need to defend any slag that wanders into your periphery?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 519x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 519x230px
>>34641838
You have to have some kind of mind to know plays you dummy. I know it seems like they are just doing shit but they know the plays.
>>
>>34641838

Incredible, such ego is absolutely amazing.

Because the only existing martial art is karate right? I took boxing.

>If you think learning how to play basketball and work with teammates is "mentally stimulating"

Yeah, it's not because you said so, okay now I understand that you are too fucking stupid to be taken seriously, I'm fucking off from this shit thread full of simpletons.
>>
>>34641653
>accuse me of insulting you?
It's not an accusation, it's an observation you goddamn kid.

You argue like a fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>34641882
So why do you hate women then if some woman don't break your heart?
>>
>>34641893
>You have to have some kind of mind to know plays you dummy
Exactly. This is called "having a brain", not "mental exertion", brainlet.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 142x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 142x160px
>>34641920
>name calling
Lol why are you so upset?
>>
>>34641882

hurrr duur beta cuck cuck.

Speak in another language than shit internet memes and I might consider taking your "argument" seriously.

>>34641902

>You argue like a fucking 12 year old.

And you don't? Nobody here, including myself, is really that bright so I really don't understand why you fucking faggots are constantly taking such a moral highground against those dang ol "normal people" and "ewwwww girls are gross and dumb!"
>>
>>34641807
>numbers
I didn't say numbers though anon. And I got them from dealing with normies, and observing people a lot.
It also makes sense. Women act this way because the world lets them.
If it was the other way around men would do it too, so I don't claim there's any inherent difference, I just hate the phenomenon.
>>
>>34641895
>Because the only existing martial art is karate right? I took boxing.
autism^n
Thanks for proving my point.
>it's not because you said so, okay
Was this supposed to make sense, or are you being intentionally retarded now?
>>
>>34641916
>why do you hate women then if some woman don't break your heart?
Because I've talked to them and had relationships with them, unlike all you pathetic virgins trying to defend hypothetical females.

That logic is also just plain stupid
>if you've never died from a fall why are you scared of heights
>>
>>34641941
You can't just say all of X are the same after meeting a few Xs. Only a fool would do that. You're not a fool right?
>>
>>34641947

Just because YOU think there is no mental stimulation in learning a sport doesn't mean that there are not, it just means that you think yourself too "special" to admit you are mentally stimulated by anything less that Quantum physics.

Because I'm sure you are actually a fucking genius and all you do all day is stimulate your mighty intellect with advanced astrophysics and reading shaekespeare while playing the organ with your free hand.

Again, the argument you used to say sports are not mentally stimulating can be used on any discipline.

>Hurrr astronomy is nothing but calculating distances and looking through a lens it's so fucking boooring!
>>
File: 765645.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
765645.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>34641933
>"brainlet"
>name calling
>lol u mad
You think it's possible for me to be upset with a preteen?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x336px
>>34641989
>unlike all you pathetic virgins trying to defend hypothetical females.
I'm not a virgin and I met and dated some wonderful women and we may have broken up but I still talk to them from time to time becuase I was their friend before we started to date. Just becuase your some bitter bundle of sticks don't mean we all are.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 500x492px
>>34642039
>I'm that anon you were fighting with
>I'm not just bored and messing with ya
>>
>>34642005
>X are the same
I did not say that.
I also hope you don't think meeting people is the only way to see examples of their behavior, and understand what kind of values they hold.
>>
>>34641935
>And you don't?
No, because my argument isn't
>waaahhhhhh well ur a jerk so ur wrong
You total retard
>Nobody here, including myself, is really that bright
And yet you're somehow one of the dumbest people on a board full of morons.
Congratulations.
>>
>>34642113
>justpretendingtoberetarded.txt
sure kid
>>
>>34642124

>He's stupider than me because I don't agree with him.

That's not how it works.
>>
>>34642069
>I'm not a virgin
>Just let me post some animu and an anecdote about being good friends with my exes
2/10 made me chuckle
>>
>>34642027
>because YOU think there is no mental stimulation in learning a sport doesn't mean that there are not
No, it just means anyone finding mental stimulation in passing a ball or hitting a dummy is mentally disabled.

> it just means that you think yourself too "special" to admit you are mentally stimulated by anything less that Quantum physics.
Or it means I'm not so brain dead that using my body is mentally taxing.

>>Hurrr astronomy is nothing but calculating distances and looking through a lens it's so fucking boooring!
"Stimulating" does not mean "Not boring" you mong
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 432x413px
>>34642182
>can't tell anime from mangas
How are you on 4chan if you can't tell the different kind of weeb? Also my point still stands. You just sound like a bitter bundle of sticks.
>>
>>34642161
>>He's stupider than me because I don't agree with him.
>That's not how it works.
Then stop acting like it is you manchild
Thread posts: 548
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.