[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you support anyone who is against Trump, you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: George_R_R_Martin.jpg (155KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
George_R_R_Martin.jpg
155KB, 1500x1000px
Reminder that if you support anyone who is against Trump, you are human scum. Don't watch the new season of Game of Thrones. Watch a better show instead.
>>
I prefer the books desu.
>>
File: 1486204396672.png (371KB, 499x505px) Image search: [Google]
1486204396672.png
371KB, 499x505px
When are you donating your life savings to the Trump organization, OP? It's the only way to stick it to retarded liberals who don't know who's boss now.

#DonateToMAGA
>>
>having no life outside your political views
those who hunt monsters.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>tfw I've never watched game of thrones but I'm going to start now just to spite activist faggots who tell me what to do
>>
>>34633942
1) Trump doesn't need my money, he's president. He could probably take it if he wanted to.
2) Not supporting entertainment industry people who openly oppose him is not the same as throwing your life savings away.
>>
>>34633728
GRRM is a hack and will never finish them. At least DnD, for their juvenile understanding of the source material, will give it an ending
>>
people who are politically driven enough that everything in their day-to-day life are usually mentally ill.

The far left and far right are as fucked as each other.
>>
>>34634024
Nice try liberal shill but you're not going to stop me from MAGA, Trump needs all the support he can get because he's going up against the establishment, he's the underdog. If you don't donate to him you might as well be a liberal antifa traitorous cuck yourself.

#DonateToPresidentTrump
>>
>tfw you legit just never got into GoT
i don't feel like i'm missing out either. i also was a Walking Dead freak, but i just cold turkey stopped watching it one day.

these shows are all so crammed full of drama that it doesn't even make sense sometimes. real life has mind numbingly boring periods.
but the writers also can't show the mundane moments like in The Walking Dead when they were on the farm, fans didn't like that so they scrapped it.

well you just scrapped your duality. you're left with soap opera. also the lack of humor in these shows can be disturbing.
>>
Why the fuck would I be pro-Trump?
>>
File: 351135513513.jpg (53KB, 895x653px) Image search: [Google]
351135513513.jpg
53KB, 895x653px
>>34633708

>Watching shows

Good goy.
>>
>>34633708
Nope.

>>34633728
Books are generally better than their adaptations. I'm still enjoying the show though.
>>
>>34633708
I don't consume mainstream entertainment at all. It's all shit.
>>
>>34634258
Wow, you're such a subversive outsider anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.