[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make money online?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: money3.jpg (220KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
money3.jpg
220KB, 1200x798px
Okay, robots.
I need (want) to make $300ish this month, only problem is im deadass broke.
Also haven't left home in ~5 months
Im already making about ~$15/month with various panel memberships, but i wanna buy new vidya and food

How can I make money online without needing some kind of investment, or anything like that?
>>
mechanica l turkey
>>
>>34631829
There isn't any way to do it.
Except ripping off other people who think the same.
>>
>>34631829
why do you think so many people lose money gambling?
i've tried explaining this before but if you got 15 dollars the only way you're going to make money off that little is either saving it until you have more to invest (clearly isn't going to work in this case) or gambling it.
No business in this world starts off 15 dollars anymore. Only legal thing you're going to find is gambling.
>>
>>34632349
And gambling is pretty stupid, since you have a negative return each time you play.
You can try to bet big once, but in the long run you will loose money.
>>
>>34631829
im not going to help a fucking normie.

im kidding, be a music producer, like EDM and shit. i made 1000s of dollars in the past as a hardcore dubstep producer.
>>
>>34632834
Anon, im not a normie, i just wanna play new vidya ;_;

I already have messed around with music production, tried to make Witchhouse and stuff, but I could give it another shot

Im shit with music theory, though, do you have any suggestions to improve my shit?

>>34632739
I dont wanna gamble, or really invest. I was thinking something like Mturk, or a transcription job that might not be such a bitch to find.
>>
>>34632877
of course. you should do deep house, or try and do really hardcore dubstep. you should look at one of my old songs, called killbot. if you think that is to hard, look at my friend xtrullor on youtube, he made some tracks in under 10 hours and they sound great. remember to master, and look at tutorials.
>>
>>34633092
>killbot

Im sorry, Devin Martins Killbot?

Id like to call BS, but I used to listen to that on a daily basis.

If that's actually you, good shit, lmao.
>>
>>34633118
yeah, thats me. i go by locknar now. if you dont believe me thats ok. glad you like it.
>>
>>34633140
Its kinda cool, really, knowing one of the producers i listened to in high school ends up browsing the same autistic frog imageboard as me.

Still, I like the music. Good shit, dude.
>>
Are you female? If yes become a camwhore.

Are you male? If yes, do you have a big dick? If yes become a camwhore.
>>
>>34633227
thanks man, you made my day. :DDDD
>>
lmfao

i just got 500 dollars earlier this morning by asking mummy.
>>
>>34633350
richfag lol
>>
>>34631829
Sports gambling.

Some months I make more than others, obviously, but I've gotten to where I bring in about two grand a month on average.

If you do your homework and find a system that works for you, there's real money to be made in sports betting.
>>
>>34633350
can i have 200 anon?
>>
farm runescape gold and sell accounts, you only need 10 dollars worth a day
>>
Grow mushrooms.
>>
>>34633541
How I can sell my old runescape account?
>>
>>34633619
no one will buy it if you don't have rep, since you can easily recover it
>>
>>34633651
what's rep? I have a 2007 account with tons of event items over the years
>>
>>34633668
vouches from other people, for evidence that you won't scam. Maybe you will get some money for it but RS3 accounts aren't really worth much nowadays anyway
>>
Why does it have to be online? You're just making it way harder than it should be.

Seriously, a few hundred a month isn't hard to make. Eight bucks an hour at 10 hours a week will get you there.

Or you can do odd jobs for cash.
>>
bump the only vidya I can play is league my computer is garbage I need money too
>>
>>34633809
If it can run league it can run OSRS. Open two clients, afk level two pures while you browse the internet, there's your $10 a day right there. There's literally no reason for third worlders to be poor when they can just do this desu
>>
>>34633771
Alright, anon. Lemme tell you why it has to be online
>roughly 4 months ago
>been trying to get a job for weeks, realize i need to get my shit in gear
>applications everywhere, no callbacks for the months i'd been trying to get one
>get a job from papa johns
>go in, day one, training, do well, happy with myself
>day two, make pizzas, all is well
>day three, put on cash register
>stutter over every word, anxiety ogreload
>manage for 4 hours
>shaky and all, but still doing the job fairly well
>get told to take a phone order
>manage to fuck it >>>all<<< up, customer yells at me, i start crying, try to keep working
>everyone stares at me

long story short i'm a piece of anxiety-ridden shit that can't handle even the most basic of jobs. I got fired that day.
>>
>>34633938
I've never played runescape before in my life, wasn't popular back then in my country. How difficult is this?
>>
>>34631829

>set uo twitch account
>stream favorite vidya
>Do something fucked up everytime you get a new viewer, like, donation, etc

You'll make it faggot.
>>
>>34633771
>why make a living from the comfort of your own bedroom when you can just get a part-time job and live the wageslave life for less money
>>
>>34633938

Are you talking about selling the accounts?
>>
>>34634061
Not difficult at all once you know what you're doing

>>34634124
yes
>>
>>34632739
>And gambling is pretty stupid,
this is exactly what i was told when i tried explaining this before.
the only problem with it being stupid is, it isn't stupid if it works. (which it probably wont)
and good luck saving 15$ dollars you're probably going to end up spending it on food, beer, tobacco, or gas if you don't gamble it so it's not like you're going to save it anyway to invest into a larger sum needed to actually make money.
>>
>>34634142
where do you plan on selling accounts at?
>>
>>34634260
I don't plan on selling any, but PlayerAuctions I believe is where most of them get sold
>>
>>34634292

thanks fellow anon.. I've made a few pures over the years I no longer want/need. I'll check it out.
>>
>>34631829
Mturk but you have to wait a week to get approved bc they check your ssn
Afterwards
Get scripts like greasyfork on chrome so you get the best survey jobs
YOU CAN DO IT MAN I made 65 a week while I was unemployed and honestly I have a wagecucking job as a cashier now but I still feel as if I made the same amount, at home, comfy, and with my dog
>>
>>34633947
Aw im really sorry man,
Cashiering and not fucking up is hard and they didnt prepare you enough its not your fault
>>
become a qt trap

stream videogames
>>
>>34633809
are you any good at league? you could always boost.

that's how I make my pocket money.

the hard part for a robot who isn't even functional enough for a job is you have to be social enough to get customers if you aren't an actually good player to be invited to a boosting website/ring.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.