[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

File: 1485100912176.jpg (386KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485100912176.jpg
386KB, 781x1024px
Can we get a /drugs/ thread going?

What's your

>Most used drug
>Favourite drug
>Least favourite drug

Mine is

Marijuana
Marijuana
4 aco dmt

I have about four grams of pot hidden away in my closet.
>>
Back to bump my pathetic thread.
>>
bad dmt experience i suppose?

>most used: weed
>favourite: mdma/nitrous
>least favourite: alcohol (worst experience of my life was on acid but that was just once and i always absolutely hate waking up after a night of drinking)
>>
>>34631821
Ye fuck drinking, you just feel stupid when you're drunk and the next day is a mess with the hangover. 0/10 would not recommend to anyone.
>>
>>34631215
> Ethylphenidate, IV. Will get 3g in two weeks.
> Ketamine
> Kava

Will get some O-pce and some cannabinoids too. Then I can play audio surf while high on both and it is COMFY as fuck
>>
Drugs I've done:
Weed
Alcohol
Lsd
Mushrooms
Dmt
Salvia
Cocaine
Mdma
Mescaline nbome
2cb
Crystal meth
Norco
Adderral
Dilaudid
Valium
I smoke weed and drink every day, I live in the emerald triangle in California so it's pretty close to free, people will give you around 40 to 50 grams of pot for 100 bucks because everyone grows up here. Besides baby tier weed my second most abused drug (by far the best one though) is easily lsd. Do it 10 to 20 times a year every year. Only drugs I really haven't liked so far is salvia and meth. Salvia is too intense for me, even more so than dmt. Meth just has a really shit comedown that makes me feel like I want to die for days after I use it.
>>
>>34632185
How is meth when you're high on it and not on the comedown? Never did it and probably never will because too scared to become a failure that only gets high and starts losing teeth.
>>
>>34632222
Go for coke or ethylphenidate, or any NDRI instead of amp or meth, because the high/rush are also really good, but you can fall asleep 2-3 hours afterwards with some benadryl, and live a normal life.

Meth and amp get you high for so many hours and you can't sleep, then the comedown last for days instead of hours.
>>
File: 1473633135930.jpg (234KB, 1200x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1473633135930.jpg
234KB, 1200x1462px
Most used: weed/alcohol, about the same which is 3 or 4 days a week

favourite: weed probably but at this point ive abused it so much that it often does very little for me because im so used to the feeling, trying to cut back a bit but that just turns me into a binge druggie because as soon as im drunk or high i become open to stupid ideas and mixing drugs which i would never condone sober

least favourite: Coke, not that its not good but its so fucking overpriced
>>
File: 2poor.jpg (160KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2poor.jpg
160KB, 900x1200px
>most used
benzos
alcohol
>favorite
benzos
lsd
weed
>least favorite
alcohol
>>
>>34632272
Damn I want to try mescaline...
>>
>>34631215
>>Most used drug
Mariuhana
>>Favourite drug
Cocaine
>>Least favourite drug
Speed/plain amphetamines

4g, wew lad, you got a big stash there
>>
>>34632222
It made me feel really happy and stay up talking with a room full of people from like midnight until like 3pm the next day full of energy but I was coherent enough to know not to go out and do weird shit outside at like 2am.Nobody knew it was that late in the day time when they started to leave, time kinda just flew. I didn't mind the high 2bh it's just the feelings after. My roa was eating it, but some of my tweaker friends prefer to smoke it, that seemed dirty to me at the time so I just ate it. Apparently different methods of ingestion will affect the high but I've only done it twice once mixed in water the other time I put it in a capsule.
>>
>>34632272
What type of cactus is he talking about? Like any generic cactus?
>>
>>34632336
no san pedro or peyotl. Look up mescaline cactus
>>
>>34632336
Mescaline can be found in the San Pedro cactus and peyote I'm pretty sure. San Pedro is a very common ornamental cactus that can be found almost anywhere.
>>
File: acetaminophen-codeine.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
acetaminophen-codeine.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
>>34631215
Just took two of these bad boys, what should l expect?
>>
>>34632297
really easy to make, just be careful to remove the spikes from the cactus. you can even order a cut from the internet. Its one of the easiest drugs to get your hands on so dont let your dreams be dreams anon
>>
>>34632185

>people will give you around 40 to 50 grams of pot for 100 bucks because everyone grows up here

Dude...whoa.

Whoa man.

Whoa.

I pay fucking $15 a gram on the east coast. Sucks.
>>
>>34632366
Yeah literally one of the only benefits of living in northern California. This place sucks but the weed prices and quality keeps me sane.
>>
>>34632029
alcohol is great with buddies when you don't go overboard but waking up at 8am not knowing what happened the past 10 hours is the worst feeling

especially since i sometimes get really emo and start telling people about how much i hate myself which never does me any favours

fwiw i use alcohol quite a lot of the time, sometimes i'll drink on my own in low to regular amounts to alleviate depression/anxiety, which i find helpful though i am aware of the slippery slope i'm treading here
>>
>>34632425
>waking up at 8am not knowing what happened the past 10 hours is the worst feeling

Oh boy do I know that feel. One time I went through a 750 ml bottle of fireball by myself and when my mom came home she could smell the alcohol on my breath. I couldn't even talk to her I was so drunk, I was just slumping on the chair at my desk and almost fell asleep.

Good times.
>>
>>34632364
I know I can buy it specially prepared for this purpose on dutch online headshop whenever I want, It is just too long of a trip right now.

And I can get pretty much any drug I want off the internet.
>>
>>34632472
damn, you /hardcore/ man
>>
>>34632483
Yeah I felt edgy writting this. I am not trying to sound hardcore, it is in fact pretty fucking simple. You just need to learn a few things, but it is not like you need connection with drug lords and super hacker power.

Simply knowing where to buy stuff, and how to find where to buy it is enough.
>>
You guys think I should drop acid if I'm hungover?
>>
>>34632533
good response.
generalising such statements makes them less edgy, e.g. 'you can get..'

also how do you solve postal problems? the package is linked to your real name and adress in case it gets snatched
>>
>>34632600
fuck yea man, nothing better than tripping on acid on a hangover.

honestly though, do it whenever you want, being hungover won't detract from the acid high so I say DO IT
>>
>>34632600
not a chance, that's a one way ticket to hell
if you're keen though then try drinking a shit ton of water and eating some fruit to burn the hangover off before dropping
>>
>>34632611
Yes, but guess what, since anybody could order drug to your house in your name, the customs would need the proof you actually made the purchase yourself, which cost a lost of money and takes lot of works.

So as long as you don't buy bulk, the police won't give a shit about you. Even if they know you are ordering a g of heroin, they won't waste their time on you.
>>
>>34632611
It is but certain things like blotted paper have almost no risk of being caught. Also if you have the option always order from a domestic vendor, might be more price wise but not going through customs is a huge plus. I've done quite a bit of dark net orders and have never once had something get seized. That doesn't mean it can't hAppen though just be cautious and encrypt your messages and Tumble your bitcoins and you'll be good.>>34632600
>>
Are vaporizers worth the investment?
My tolerance has definitely increased and I've been getting through far more weed much faster than I'm used to, and I've been considering alternatives to how I smoke.
Usually I will just roll up and smoke 2 spliffs throughout the day.
>>
>>34632699
Yeah you should either buy a vaporizer or a bong for a better and longer lasting high brotha.
>>
>>34632692
I ordered weed, powder and blotters, and except when i got scammed I received everything
>>
File: 1485908778178.jpg (1MB, 1089x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1485908778178.jpg
1MB, 1089x1089px
>Most used
Marijuana

>Favorite drug
LSD

>Least favorite drug
Any drug I don't like.

I usually smoke around 28g+ of weed a month. I should kill myself.
>>
>>34632699
You can try cannabinoids, I like the 5f-adb c-liquid. But be careful with addiction, it is more like heroin than regular weed.
>>
>>34632611
as long as you encrypt all messages there is little ground for legal recourse
more importantly, there is little REASON for legal recourse, the cops will generally be spending multiple times the amount of money you will ever spend trying to bust you, unless you're ordering in kilos
all you mainly need to know is that if you're expecting a package and the courier tries to make you sign for it, it's an undercover cop trying to get the sign as a confession. tell them to just fuck off
>>
>>34632758
Do you smoke by yourself or with friends? I find I always go through more weed when I'm smoking with friends vs when I'm alone.
>>
>>34632812
>friends
Where the fuck do you think you are nigger?
>>
>>34631215
>Most used drug
weed
>Favourite drug
shrooms
>Least favourite drug
weed
>>
>>34632844
Hey fuck you it's a valid question. How the fuck can someone run through 28g+ of weed in just a month? That's crazy.
>>
Fucking normies. /r9k/ isn't a joke or satire. We are honestly mentally ill and most of us really don't have a single friend in real life. All I ever do in my spare time is smoke weed and masturbate. I've done this daily since 2012 which means I have a high tolerance. exclusively smoke from a bong. I also vaporize dabs, but not often.
>>
File: White_Wolf_Drinking_Water.gif (374KB, 250x330px) Image search: [Google]
White_Wolf_Drinking_Water.gif
374KB, 250x330px
One of these days I plan to finish my tripping journey with Datura...

I've climbed the very top of the psychedelic ladder, yet Datura feels like something I need to experience in order to reach the full psychonaut potential.
>>
File: IMG_0151.png (747KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.png
747KB, 2208x1242px
>>34632969 was meant for >>34632872
Forgot to quote since I'm using VNC through my phone.
>>
>>34632969
We live in an age where even mentally ill loners can get any substance they want. If you can use a computer you can do it.you don't need friends or connections (well you do need an internet connection) like back in the day. Im a 25 year old kHv neet with no friends and I can get literally anything I want mailed to me.
>>
>marijuana
>mdma, make a point to only do it a couple times a year though.
>Opiates. Ive never touched them but they have ruined some friends.
>>
>>34633063
Thats how I get my weed though.
>>
>>34633063
Same. Only dealth with a dealer once for heroin, I was having a full blown psychosis and was planning to kill myself tho...
>>
>>34631215
>marijuana
>lsd
>alcohol

I have about half a gram of weed left, gonna buy some probably tomorrow. I also have 2500 mics of acid, will do 500 next week with some friends.
>>
>>34631215
>alcohol
>LSD
>alcohol

Fuck alcohol. Weed is nice but alcohol is both addictive and shit
>>
>alcohol
>cocaine
>weed
>>
>>34632029
Alcohol is 200% meme
>>
>>34632185
Yeah what did you expect.. Meth comedown is the shittiest thing ever.. but at least you don't get dopesick from it.

Meth is pretty awesome famalam, you just probably don't shoot it
>>
>most used
Methamphetamine
>favorite
LSD
>least favorite
Any benzo
>>
>>34632366
Buying weed on the east coast is a meme
>>
Cannabis
Codiene
Ketamin
>>
>alcohol hash or oxycodone
>opium
>methoxetamine
>>
>>34631215
>4 aco dmt
>least favorite
What happened when you took it? It's easily my very favorite RC.

>Most used
alcohol.
>Favorite drug
marijuana.
>Least favorite
recreational dph, 2c-i
>>
wake n bake spaceman edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_0RfG6h3Q&list=RD6V_0RfG6h3Q
>>
>>34634376
Such a trash song to get stoned to, listen to some real stoner music fucking pleb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-QxSh19nDI
>>
>>34632970
Fuck man Datura is no joke. It's one of the few psychedelics/deleriants that can kill you directly because of the effects. That is, if you don't walk into oncoming traffic before hand. If you decide to take it make sure you have an experience trip sitter willing to be with you for up to three days, it's an intense experience. But I'm guessing your already familiar with the horror stories
>>
>>34632970
>forgot to attach pic

>>34634362
Ive taken 4-AcO about four times. One time was a horrifying experience, another was just plain bad, the third was ok, and the fourth was borderline amazing. It's a very tentative chemical that's extremely hallucinogenic, it's too temperamental for my taste
>>
>>34634585
Tell me more about your horrifying experience on 4 aco dmt? I was thinking of trying it and ordered some off of a website.
>>
I dropped acid about a month ago, but I'm still trying to process what it means.
It all seemed normal at first, but after a while i got stuck in this thought loop about transhumanism and internet.

I imagined myself as a cape wearing pepe/wojak kind of person. I believed i had seen a reaction picture somewhere on 4chan with a kind of sheperd of the internet and of humanity. I saw the faults in social behaviour and i thought i had transcended into another dimension.

During all of this i transformed my tripsitter into some kind of representation of a user interface. If the internet was the universe, each user had a user interface that they could customize with a home-page.
My homepage represented a power-user with a humble yet cozy corner. I imagined this apartment to represent my place in the universe kind of. Then i started to get a weird feeling in my mouth and i remember having kind of tonsil stones in my mouth and eating them. I imagined this to be some kind of candy (?). It was all very wierd but there was some cacti there and it was all very trippy. I also remember i thought some people got more of these and some got less depending on what kind of rank they had in society. I remember imagining 'normal people' as being un-enlightened and me being this kind of power user who's seen all of the universe and being in the leading front of humanity.

I don't know. i guess this was the psychedelic experience. Feeling all connected to the universe and observing the world as code. When i reflect about this it feels as if i'm approaching some kind of psychosis, but i hope that isn't the case.
Next-level reflections about where the world is heading lol.
>>
>>34631215
>Weed
>Weed or ketamine I guess
>4F-MPH, overdosed on that shit and was dying for 5 days
>>
File: EGD.jpg (129KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
EGD.jpg
129KB, 447x335px
>>34635458
I was 16 I believe, about two years ago. I just got hold of about a gram of 4-AcO, and was excited to use it because it was ""legal"" and I had an absolute shit ton of it. I invited my friend over to come try some, he agreed.

We both weighed out about 18mg, and went on a walk. We smoked some weed, and put the powder in some water and drank it. We were planning on walking up to a local park to hang around and enjoy nature, so we started walking.

About 10 minutes in everything began to melt. I found it hard to walk, and started to feel nauseous. I looked over at my friend who gave me a look of extreme discomfort, and said to me "We have to go back to your house". I completely agreed, so we began walking back to my house

That walk, which took about five minutes, felt like it took atleast an hour. By the time we arrived at my home I was tripping beyond anything I had ever done before, and was sweating profusely. I had to keep wiping sweat off my forehead with a towel. It was summer, but not nearly hot enough to make me sweat this much, my friend was sweating heavily too

I lay down on my bed, he lay on my couch, and I started feeling a little better. I was still coming up but I felt vaguely centered. After lying for a little bit, I decided to go to the bathroom to pee. I walked upstairs, got into the bathroom, closed the door, and blacked out.

I blacked out for what I believe was about three seconds, and when I came to I had no idea where I was. I had no idea what was happening, I had no idea who I was. I locked the bathroom door and sat down on the toilet. I had no idea what was outside that bathroom door, I pictured a swirling endless void, I didn't dare open it.

(1/2)
>>
File: MED.jpg (287KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
MED.jpg
287KB, 894x894px
>>34635765
(2/2)

All told I stayed in that bathroom for about two hours. I began to come down and felt confident enough to open the door, still fully expecting that I was opening it to a total void. I opened the door, and there was my house. I began to regain some familiarity with my surroundings, I felt like my whole life had been a sick joke. I walked to my room, where my friend was still on the couch, I tried to talk to him but I felt like I was talking to a blank TV screen. Not more than 30 minutes ago I had completely forgot what existence was, and yet here he was, without a care in the world. I felt sick

I came down over the course of the night, slept poorly, and woke up the next morning feeling gross.

4-AcO-DMT is a very weird chemical. I've also had an amazing experience on it, and I still have about .3-.6 of a gram left, but I don't intend to touch it in the near future.

Pros: Very cheap, very strong
Cons: Extremely unpredictable, would recommend a sober trip sitter
>>
File: DRS.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
DRS.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
>>34635568
When you take psychedelics there always is that feeling of looming psychosis, I know what you mean. The fact of the matter is that the closest to psychedelic induced psychosis is a condition called HPPD. It doesnt effect too may people, but I know what it's like.

The good news is the brain repairs itself and if you just ease back on your psychedelic usage you should feel fine within a few weeks to a month
>>
>>34635568
on 150ug i imagined that i had discovered that i was in the singularity and i was allowed all of my delusional fantasies because i had created everything in the universe
part of this including having to imagine alternate timelines where i was the perfect human being and had to sacrifice myself for humanity
i thought my friends who were tripsitting were figments of my imagination that were there to be "guides" - any time i saw one of them with a phone out i thought it was them getting ready to show me a different timeline

tl;dr i got naked, nearly killed myself then went mute until the morning after
>>
>>34631215
>Most used drug
valium
>Favourite drug
V A L I U M
>Least favourite drug
MDMA

My doctor just prescribed me ambien recently friends, if you stay up for half an hour or so after taking it (sleeping pill) you trip complete balls. Far more powerful trip than LSD. I thought my computer desk was at the top of a giant sandstone tower in the desert, and I was tended to by servants made from clay pots. Not only did I think that, I really saw it, too. It was 100% an amazing experience and I wish it had lasted more than an hour.
>>
>>34632969
>exclusively smoke from a bong. I also vaporize dabs
THEN YOU DONT EXCLUSIVELY SMOKE FROM A BONG YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT. JESUS CHRIST CASTRATE YOURSELF WITH A SHARD OF GLASS YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>34637064
>>34635568
did you boys smoke weed during the acid trip, or just acid?
weed makes it much more intense and I'm wondering how many people don't realize that and leave it out of their story
>>
>>34637218
Vaporizing isn't smoking. They are completely different processes. Just because you inhale them doesn't make them the same. Do you "smoke" inhalers for asthma? Retard.
>>
I've shot, snorted and smoked heroin. Spent months and thousands of dollars snorting cocaine every day. Did a lot of meth (smoke and snort) for a year. Did enough 2c-x (-b and -e or -t) plus drinking that I came to in a jail cell tripping. Did acid, shrooms etc etc. Last year I smoked at least a quarter pound of weed over the course of a couple months.

>Tobacco, currently
>alcohol
>rx pills like morphine, xanax etc I've never been fond of
>>
Weed
Weed
Ectasy

>graduation day, chill in crip with friend and his gf
>we all take ectasy
>trippin balls, see friend standing up and walkin into tv
>layer tell him " oh you're back"
>hes like "am I"
>im like "yeah,you just came out of tv"
>hes like "shiit, I did"
never agai
>>
>Most used drug
DXM
>Favourite drug
MXE
>Least favourite drug
Shit I dunno risperidone probably. Seriously worst feeling ever
>>
>>34634347
>mxe under least favorite. Man nigga wtf is wrong with you? That shit feels like heaven
>>
>>34638035
Wow I really fucked that one up. Time to commit sudoku I guess
>>
>>34637713
wtf? is that the one thing you took away from an mdma experience?
>>
>>34637293
was sober the entire time
i was very insecure and dealing with anxiety issues at the time though
when i peaked i suddenly lost my grip on reality and went straight psychotic
>>
>>34638060
im honestly scared that I might trip too hard and do something stupid or hurt myself as I usually use drugs alone while watching movies or gaming.
>>
>>34631215
It can be called /dr/
>>
>alcohol
>MDMA
>Cocaine

Coke makes me a little too jittery now. Im about to trip acid though. Any ideas on what to do? I got Boards of Canada and Enacipator lined up for musics.
>>
>>34638299
you shouldn't "trip" at all on ecstasy, the most stupid thing you'll end up doing is telling everyone how great everything is
at absolute most you might get hallucinations from mdma being turned into mda inside the body
>>
>>34638377
Aphex twin saw85-92 is a classic
>>
>>34631215
>weed
>weed
>tobacco

I love acid and shrooms a lot but I can't take them super often.

Alcohol is okay but not really worth it and less fun for me than weed/psychedelics.

Tobacco just makes me nauseous and lightheaded.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.