[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

File: habb.jpg (8KB, 240x202px) Image search: [Google]
habb.jpg
8KB, 240x202px
Share the truth
>>
The words "result", "consequence" and "outcome" have the EXACT same meanings. There is absolutely NO single semantic difference between words result, consequence and outcome. They LITERALLY mean the same thing. Clearly, without ANY exceptions at ALL, they LITERALLY mean the ABSOLUTE same thing. Their meanings don't differ even the smallest amount.
>>
>>34630909
Robots are actually bad people and deserve the place they are in right now.
Normies, Chads and Stacies are actually good people, which is why they are so popular and liked.
>>
CHAD is fucking your ONITES while you're TROLLING your fellow ROBOTS on ROBOT9K
>>
>>34630931
I'm not a bad person.
Substance
>>
youre the reason for your problems, internally.
good things come to those who do good. working on yourself will improve your life significantly, not hoping and waiting for a perfect bf/gf.
>>
>>34630931
>you are a bad person for wanting an overall better life for everyone instead of wanting them to fulfill their short term degeneracy
Nah, there's a reason why people who think lobg term instead of giving into their impulses have happier lives later on in life.
>>
>>34630909
You mean nothing to your oneitis.
>>
>>34630931
>stacies are good people
99% of females are manipulative, parasitic sociopaths. Fuck off.
>>
>>34631003
Objectively wrong and deluded.
>>
>>34630909
Putting a girl on a pedistal will make her feel your in it for sex
Put her in the dirt and she will hate you
A lot of guys on here would find a gf easier if they had a friend that was a girl
>>
>>34631003

>99% of females are manipulative, parasitic sociopaths.
What did you base this on? Did one whore leave you for a chad or something?
>>
the main thing is moment.
>>
File: psychological egoism.png (12KB, 579x159px) Image search: [Google]
psychological egoism.png
12KB, 579x159px
Observe the ultimate redpill
>>
>>34630909

There is no inherent meaning to anything in the universe except for the meaning you make for yourself.

To avoid the cold, hard existential threat of nihilism you must throw yourself into a life of calm, steady stoicism and enjoyment of common humanity. Don't dwell on anything bad that happens, it accomplishes nothing. Do what you feel is right, seek simple pleasure in being with people and live out your life as you see fit.

That's the ultimate red pill towards being content and happy in life.
>>
>>34630909
Watch Zeitgeist. More scary than any horror movie tbqh
>>
>>34630919
>I knock on the door and out comes my friend
>I knock on the door and consequences my friend
"No."
>>
File: good ending.jpg (451KB, 840x2000px) Image search: [Google]
good ending.jpg
451KB, 840x2000px
>>34630909
there is no shame in playing bastion and whoever dies to him is held 100% liable.
>>
>>34630935
AND BASIPALLY, YOU'RE A MEME
>>
File: Good End.png (2MB, 780x1857px) Image search: [Google]
Good End.png
2MB, 780x1857px
Having a bigger dick probably wouldn't make your life any better.

>>34631216
>>
>>34631047
how is that a red pill? How is that not just common sense? I can't even think of another way humans could function.
>>
>>34631179
Holy shit, are you retarded? Out comes is different than outcome
>>
>>34631179
In your case, out is a preposition and comes is a verb. They are two separate words. Outcome is a single word.
>>
>>34631255
I argued with shitton of people about this and i can tell you all the reasons they told me for it not being true if you want
>>
there's no free will

the depression and "urges to isolate" that you have are a part of biological programming that separates losers from their tribe so they don't bring them down

if you're on /r9k/ you're a failure.
>>
Life is a game of attention. There is no difference between being completely unaware of something and being completely unaffected by it, and vice-versa, because the only way you can be aware of something is by how it affects you.

Life is full of petty, meaningless things because they force you to give short bursts of attention to things you ordinarily wouldn't care about- a bunch of small lies adding up so that you continue to pay attention to a reality that isn't worth paying attention to. It's meant to wear you down and turn you into the soulless creature most adults are, because there is a certain bullshit threshold where, once crossed, the facade breaks because the mind has been pushed too far. So instead of breaking the mind's implicit trust in its reality, it is bent over and over again to inflict trauma without risking crossing this barrier where the mind admits it has had enough and doesn't give a shit anymore. Kids are acutely aware of this process, so they either escape through fantasy and media or, if they have the guts, they kill themselves, whereas adults will pretend to only be half-aware using either pride, religion or obligation as a shield.
>>
>>34631216
>tfw when bastions getting a complete rework next PTR (effectively a massive nerf)
>>
File: 1447535529423.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1447535529423.png
267KB, 420x420px
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, IoneIy suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
>>34631232
>>34631216
that pic is my fetish, is it from a manga/hentai?
>>
>>34631521
not sure i pulled it from the butt on the interwebs
>>
Truth can never be perfectly attainable, epistemology never has a bases to make any assumptions.
>>
>>34630909
>The skeptic community's full alt right shills.
>Anti-feminism is useless when it comes to men's rights people only troll feminists for fun
>The white male victim narrative is absolutely dangerous
>SJWs are not a real threat
>Sargon is a hack.
>>
>>34631402
And yet we come here anyway because we've already determined that nothing else has anything to offer, either.

You basically need an "invite" to get into anything meaningful, you need to catch a thread and follow it to the ball of yarn it comes from, but in order to do that there has to be a thread in the first place. When you're caught adrift the /r9k/-reddit-wagecuck-take your pick-whale scoops you up and eats you as a tasty snack.
>>
>Women are incapable of loving men the way men are able to love women
>Most minorities are disadvantaged because they're lazy and make poor life choices, not because of white oppression
>The government's involvement in science makes a certain degree of scientific skepticism perfectly reasonable
>Women's suffrage is to blame for most problems in society today
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>34631255
>how is that a redpill ?
1:Makes communism and any leftist politics and facsim illogical as they benefit the country/people and not individual.
2:Makes morals illogic so you can kill/rape/steal as long as it benefits you(also includes incest)
3:Your parents never loved you or desired you, they just wanted to act like society expected them to so that they could be well integrated.
Theses are just examples, there are a lot of others out there.
Why are there so many reddit tier plebs nowadays not seeing the implications of what they believe ?
Last day I talked to someone that believed in nihilism but still wanted that people remember him when he dies. HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING RETARDED REEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: evolution of cuteness..png (18KB, 919x189px) Image search: [Google]
evolution of cuteness..png
18KB, 919x189px
>>34631019
brainlet detected. women are manipulative by default because men are willing to hit on them and giving them resources without knowing anything about them. women evolve to be "cute" so men are more likely to take care of them and protect them.
>>
>>34630909
This redpill you MORONS have been WORSHIPPING is in fact a DOCULACE, it provides a mild benefit to your ASS HEALTH but contains NO TRUTH whatsoever.
>>
>>34631259
took the bait .exe
>>
Men's natural competitive drive produces the best and worst that society has to offer. It's why a person who commits a brutal murder is most likely to be a male, but also why a person who creates a technological innovation that changes the world is also most likely to be a male.
>>
>>34630909
Your third grade teacher lied when saying you'll need to write cursive regularly in later school years.
>>
there is mostly likely not any major conspiracy behind who runs the government/the world. It is just rich normies, like it always has been. Life is full of suffering, even if some of us attain the ultimate goal of a qt gf, we will grow bored of her, we will still feel empty, she will not be all we thought she would be(this applies to all goals). We work and work to achieve some goal, thinking that our suffering in the present will produce some great happiness, and when we get what we worked for, we quickly grow bored of it, and then the boredom becomes our new suffering. Maybe the only way to escape the constant suffering is to become an ascetic, abandon all of our desires so that they no longer haunt us, or maybe there is no way to end the suffering. Radical political ideologies and religions temporarily help us blind ourselves so that we don't have to confront the misery of our existence head on, giving us a boogeyman who is responsible for our suffering, and the goal of destroying that boogeyman, fueled by the false idea that once the boogeyman dies so will our suffering. That is all I have for the moment.
>>
>>34633495
but cursive is a lot faster and more efficient and more legible compared to printing
>>
>>34633503
Good post.

This is why it's much better to be process-oriented than results-oriented. Achieving goals will give you a temporary feeling of euphoria, but it will always fade away in time and won't make you truly happy. However, if you're someone who can find satisfaction in the process of reaching those goals, you'll be much more fulfilled.
>>
>>34630909
Traps are gay

Original bost
>>
you fear illusions and let that fear dictate your life
you are the elephant afraid of the mouse
you are full of doubt and that is only thing stopping you from true greatness
>>
Talking to women really isn't that difficult.
>>
File: 1485900140677.png (213KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485900140677.png
213KB, 1920x1200px
>>34630909
there is no such thing, only delusion of your own superiority and twisted logic in attempt to grapple with inequality by false imposition of your (imagined) power over those you would make less powerful, instead of striving with all for the betterment of humanity

get fucked you misceginist, rascist, sexist cucks.
>>
>>34631047
You got that shit right
>>
Depression is own damn person's fault. It can be overcome by self discipline and stop relying on it as an excuse to play victim. Do things even if it's hard. Your feelings aren't reality.

Everything you want in life is logical and achievable. People didn't believe me, so I don't help them. There's no magic to it. Want to make 100k a year? Emulate them. Want to make straight A's, there's a book on it. Want friends and attention? Act a certain way. My life is proof of that, there's no magic- just people being ignorant of how things work or not knowing the right things yet.
>>
>>34630909
Ultimate redpill: the media does not give a fuck what they say as long as it's controversial, and agrees with whoever is considered the "majority" at the moment

Majority 5 years ago: men who hate terrorist islamic covenants
Majority now: people who hate trump and hate everything he does, ie: banning muslims yet are the same people who would get up from their seat if a muslim sat next to them

It's all a big lie anyway so believe anything you want, believe some or believe nothing
It's doesnt matter
This sounds edgy imma stop
>>
File: 1478623783026.gif (1MB, 273x322px)
1478623783026.gif
1MB, 273x322px
dont get spooked
>>
>>34631003
>Stacey refused to date me wahhh all 3.5 billion of women are manipulative, parasitic sociopaths

Nice '''''''''''''''''''''''redpill''''''''''''''''''''' you dumb faget.
>>
The altright are sodomites
>>
>>34630931
Bad people have never been popular or liked, nope, not even once.

Good people are likewise never ever alone or unliked.
>>
>>34630935
This lol

Ravioli
>>
File: 1485774163087.jpg (31KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
1485774163087.jpg
31KB, 590x578px
>>34634732
>Depression
>self-disciple
>>
>>34630909
Most people in life are rooting for you to fail, sometimes even your own friends and family members. Any success you have makes them feel worse about themselves.
>>
>>34631312
>if you're on /r9k/ you're a failure
I just had some rigatoni olioni original comment
>>
>>34630909
>That the Normie Uprising is Imminent ALL CAPS
>>
File: 1485361974219.png (234KB, 283x301px) Image search: [Google]
1485361974219.png
234KB, 283x301px
>valentine day is just another trick to make you feel bad for being alone
>>
>>34634732
>Depression is own damn person's fault. Do things even if it's hard. Your feelings aren't reality.
this. i feel like a degenerate for being depressed, because i know its my own damn fault.

on the bright side though, during my years of being depressed i spent my time reading stuff and through educating and helping myself i am slowly regaining my mental stability.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (9KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
9KB, 300x199px
Do I really have to give you all the rundown?
>>
>>34635086
Anytime someone asks or offers a rundown.. it needs to be delivered
>>
>>34635065
This.. if you are depressed there is a high chance you are retarded

Just go read shit senpai
>>
>>34633405
Wow, animals evolve to be attracted to one another! Who knew?
>>
>>34634732

I realized this about myself a while back. If you are miserable, chances are it's your own damn fault. If you are a skinny 20 something beta male, hit the gym asap, it will change your life.
>>
>>34635086
so, tell me? what's the secret
>>
Being compassionate is the ultimate bluepill.
>>
>>34635148
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies.
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Originally commentedo
>>
File: 1485696031214.png (39KB, 1056x869px) Image search: [Google]
1485696031214.png
39KB, 1056x869px
>>34630909
/pol/ is the cancer that is killing internet.
>>
women have nothing to do with your suffering. stop hating on them. they're just obeying their natural desires when they go after chad, like you are when you eat and sleep. their freedom have nothing to do with your suffering either. neither are sjws. stop hating on them. let them be free to choose, be and decide like it was always supposed to. the fault is not even yours. is in your genetic code. if you dont have on it, written inside you, to grow, you are fucked. thats it. you. are. fucked. if your bones and dick didnt grow right, you are simply not gonna be happy and a fulfilled human being, and you cant blame it on anyone. im sorry anon, life is cruel and shit. not girls. not people. not you. life.
>>
Redpilling yourself is a sure way to sign yourself up for failure.

It's well known that you shouldn't dwell on negative thoughts. All you are doing by redpilling yourself is making yourself feel constantly miserable and have perpetually low confidence which in turn will make you want to give up on life which in turn will negatively impact your performance in other aspects of your life.

Only redpill yourself if you want to off yourself cause it's not conductive to anything actually useful.

The best way to be happy is to distract your mind from your negative thoughts.

Also never, ever, think or day dream about girls. Don't do that. If you meet a new girl, you like, befriend her and ask her out within the first two weeks. Then move on and never think about her again. Don't allow yourself to have crushes. That shit will just make you miserable 99% of the time.

This is the only way to be happy without being a total hermit.

You need to be constantly vigilant to not allow the negative thoughts to take over.

It's the only way.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.