[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, how can i become very extremely inteligent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1478217504130.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1478217504130.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
/r9k/, how can i become very extremely inteligent?
>>
>>34630301
read

thats it
>>
>>34630301
>Browse /pol/ for 2 month
>Stop browsing /pol/
I did that and am suoerinteligent
>>
Take nootropics and adderall.
>>
>>34630368
>read
That's gay tho
>>34630301
Math
>>
>>34630301
Think about what occurs in your life and read everything about it. Then read everything about whatever you don't understand. It'll take some time.
>>
recommendations on what to read/what resources to use for learning without wasting time on bullshit?
>>
>tfw to intelligent too repIy with a picture
>>
>>34630828
Household, ingredients of food, fitness and physiology, biology of your and your friends' pets, computer science regarding your OS and those of your friends, traditional games like poker or chess.

You'd be surprised how esily you can get killed by common household chemicals, or how easily your bank account can get hacked if you have an insecure computer.

Write down whatever you don't understand. You don't need to be a master in quantum mechanics to at least spout a sentence or two.

It'll take some time, so stop fapping.

Never act condescending.
>>
File: TS.jpg (26KB, 374x373px) Image search: [Google]
TS.jpg
26KB, 374x373px
>>34630412
>reading is gay
>>
You have to be born with the genetics. IQ is almost entirely inherited.
>>
File: niggers 2 detroit.jpg (171KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
niggers 2 detroit.jpg
171KB, 889x960px
>>34630301

Genetics. You should have listened to Hitler and the Nazis.

Life and existence is just a game of genes. Germany understood that and started practicing eugenics and made sure no inferior brown people and niggers could ever dilute their superior Aryan blood and destroy their glorious white civilisation. Kind of like how niggers, spics and Jews are doing to white countries in the 21st century.

Now thanks to the Allies we get to breed retards and enjoy this contemporary dark ages where whites have to live with subhuman brown people in white's own countries
>>
how does one know if theyre intelligent? not like ramanujan level, but just a decent, smart lad
>>
>>34630301
Stop coming here, pick programming, and install ghentoooooo
>>
>>34631732
Genetics accounts for at most 50% of variation in intelligence, but it will often be less. By variation I mean variation inbetween each other by like 6-5 iq points, and it often has less to do with race and more to do with your education and the culture you are raised in. Also we have come up about 15 points in IQ since the 50's, look up the flynn effect and stop going on pol and stormfront for info on genetics you fag.
>>
>>34631595
Bleupilled af
Believing in caste systems only reinforces them

>>34631372
It depends on how you did it. If you become a cuck who quotes "great thinkers" all the time and does no thinking of your own then it's gay. If you use it to synthesize your own perspective then it is not.
>>
>>34630368
Not true. You have to actively engage in the content, not just consume vast amounts of shit without really understanding it.
>>
>>34631889
Its not belief, its a fact, they have demonstrated it in adoption studies.
>>
>>34632517
Being adopted has negative effects on development that will influence intelligence, education, confidence, and emotional development.
>>
Try to be curious about things you, enough that you're willing to read an article/wikipedia about anything you feel you don't know enough about. This will make you decently intelligent (probably not extremely), and it can be enjoyable. I suppose you could keep a journal to write down new facts/ideas and stuff, that'd probably be beneficial.
Other than that, probably just read to get extremely intelligent in certain topics.
>>
>>34632702
Nah im saying if a kid with smart bioligical parents is adopted by stupid parents he will still be smarter than them.
>>
>>34630301
Search the definition and meaning of everything that is unknown to you. We are furtunate to live at the age of internet, make use of it.
>>
>>34630301
why do you care about """intelligence""" we're all going to die and in 100 years 99.99999999999% of us aren't going to be remembered.

Life is a joke and you're the punch line
>>
>>34631856
U cuck. Learn convergence theory. It governs everything. Not just human life trajectories.
>>
>>34631595
you gotta be a special kind of person with the drive to seek out learning and also have the memory and attention span to benefit from it

it's basically 100% luck
>>
>>34630301
watch alex jones
>>
>>34631732
Jews are actually superior intellectually and aesthetically though

I agree with you on niggers and Mexicans though
>>
>>34633167
But he would be stupider than he would be if he was raised by his biological parents assuming they mentally stimulated him more than his adopted parents. He would also be smarter for confidence purposes.
>>
>>34633532
How does convergence theory prove me wrong? If anything it supports that the environment plays a massive role in mental development.

It supports ideas like globalism.

I dont even know why you think it supports anything you say you dumbfuck.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.