[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 1171061.jpg (93KB, 786x629px) Image search: [Google]
1171061.jpg
93KB, 786x629px
I'm pretty shook guys, I've been bawling my eyes out for the past hour

>picking up girlfriend after work
>stays for drinks so she's pretty drunk when I get there
>walking home, dumb argument (no cheating or lying or anything, she's just that drunk)
>is hysterically crying
>won't walk, keeps almost passing out
>get her home and put her in bed
>go to the toilet
>go back into her room and she's slashed her wrists with a pair of scissors and is in the process of jumping out of her window
>pull her in quickly, ask her what the fuck she thinks she's doing
>she's acting really calm, saying "it's fine, just let it happen" over and over and that I can go home
>keeps trying to kiss me and saying everything is fine
>check her eyes, they're rolled back like she's not conscious and something else is talking
>keep saying her name, just responding with "it's fine"
>I start panicking and I'm crying (I haven't cried in front of her in like 3 years)
>she snaps back, fully focused
>wondering why I'm crying
>notices her wrist is bleeding
>I ask her if she remembers the past 30 minutes
>literally not even a little bit

can someone please explain this I'm freaking the fuck out (this happened about 4 hours ago and I wanted to wait until she was asleep before asking for help, I just don't know what to do)
>>
she's probably perioding or somethinn
>>
Alcohol. Not even once.
>>
sounds like a psychotic break
she needs a mental hospital
>>
>>34629417

>in the end they find out that she used scissors to open up a pack of tampons, the blood came out of gina and she was too drunk to remember
>she went out window cause she thought it was a restroom in her bedroom
>>
>>34629427
we've discussed therapy in the past, she's a very anxious and depressed person and finds it difficult to go
I've been with her to couple sessions
I think when she wakes up, I'm making an ultimatum that if she doesn't get help then I can't be with her if this happens again
I'm going to go walk her to and from sessions when I don't have work
But I've never seen this in my life, she didn't even feel me opening her eyelids when her eyes were rolled back
>>
sounds like she had more than just alcohol anon, how deep did she slash her wrists?
>>
>>34629483
There's potential it was a complex seizure if she has no memory..

Either way, she needs to get checked out

List other symptoms.. not the actual event what did you observe her body doing
>>
>>34629488
she doesn't take drugs, I said because of her mental state she probably shouldn't try weed and if she wanted to I should probably be there
smoked weed once and she was literally tripping and tried scratching a tattoo she has off while telling me that it was working
she didn't smoke again
>>
>>34629508
Also an accompanying dissociation along with it.. but lets just see what you can recollect about everything up to the event she slashed at her wrists and went for the window
>>
>>34629508
he body was still, like REALLY relaxed
like she had pretty much accepted she was going to kill herself
>>
>>34629541
and this is compared to her flipping out when we were walking home
>>
>>34629488
oh and not that deep, I pretty much caught her so it only ended up being a minor cut
>>
>>34629541
You sure this isn't just a cry for attention?
>>
>>34629508

Agreed, I've seen seizures like that before as well. )Also, there's another thing that I've seen before where people actually act out like that on purpose just to get attention. There could even be real issues such as schizophrenia.

Odd that I've known people who have had all of these problems before, but any of these are options and OP, your GF needs real, serious help bro. I don't mean to scare you but all of those things I described above are actual possibilities with your GF because of what just happened, and none of those things are ignorable. Make sure that when you go get help you tell them everything that happened, be as descriptive as possible with what happened before the event, during, and after.
>>
>>34629589
very, usually she can joke about the fact she's not mentally well and really does try
we love each other a lot and she has never done any of this for the 4 years we've been together
she always talks when she's upset
I think the mix of alcohol and how angry she was kind of snapped something
like I said, her eyes were rolled back and really wasn't aware of what was going on
I wouldn't be this upset, I know cries for attention when I see them
>>
>>34629398
this is called blacking out. when you do drugs things like this happen. dump her for having a drinking problem.
>>
>>34629622
there's mental illness in my family so it's something I'm used to
she knows there's something wrong with her brain, but it's never been so bad where she's had an episode
that's why I'm making the ultimatum when she wakes up
>>
>>34629659
we've been shitfaced together before, usually she's really happy and laughing and then cries bc she's cold when she gets home
>>
>>34629398
This is called blacking out. When you do drugs things like this happen. Dump her for having an alcohol problem.
>>
>>34629589
like she's not the special snowflake type, she doesn't tell people she's anxious/depressed
and gets annoyed when people pretend to have these things to appear to be beautifully troubled bc it's fucking awful and she hates it
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>job
>girlfriend
what the fuck
when did r9k become reddit
get the fuck off my board normie
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34629772
thanks anon, I got a cheap chuckle out of this haha
>>
ive been in the position of ur gf before

my ex was literally crying and said i tried to jump of the balcony and had cut my legs into oblivion (do there instead of wrists cause less attention.)

my serious advice OP is break up with her. some people are just meant to be alone and this will probably happen again. it's not fair to you.
>>
>>34629851
well I mean we've been together for ages and the relationship is still strong, I honestly don't believe she knows what she was doing
I'm going to at least try counselling first
But thank you
>>
Alcohol can fuck your shit up tbqh. One time I was apparently talking to people who weren't even there and had entire conversations with nobody. I also nearly killed myself when I was too drunk.
>>
thats what you get for getting a low tier borderline roastie

kys normie
>>
>>34629915
lmao roastie? this is new to me
>>
>>34629524
>>34629568
oh ok, good luck getting her mental help. i hope everything goes well anon
>>
>>34629974
thank you for your support, I genuinely really appreciate it
I think the anonymity makes it seem like you're not talking to real people with lives
So really really thank you
>>
File: 1470316483857.jpg (36KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1470316483857.jpg
36KB, 409x409px
>>34629398
>Girlfriend

That was a great story, and I'm sure you're a terrific person in your own special way, but you need to leave. Please don't make this any harder than it has to be. You just need to leave.
>>
>>34630048
lmao thank you for trying to cheer me up, you're a good person
>>
File: 1480820198142.jpg (31KB, 480x547px) Image search: [Google]
1480820198142.jpg
31KB, 480x547px
>>34629398
>crying when some dumb roastie slots her wrists and jump out of the window
Kys fucking pleb
>>
>>34630107
hahah, cheers bud
>>
>>34629398
>girlfriend
WHY
DOES
EVERY
FUCKING
NORMIE
IN
EXISTENCE
DECIDE
TO
VISIT
THIS
GODLESS
FUCKING
BOARD
AND
COMPLAIN
ABOUT
THEIR
SHIT

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
YOU
SHITS
>>
>>34630197
I was only asking for advice, I know some people on here battle with mental illness and I thought I could get an insight
>>
She needs help bro.

Honestly, that sounds allot like a Xanax blackout or any other Benzo. You really need to admit her to a hospital, she'll only get worse. I don't drink but been around benzos and seen what happens when your blacked out. She needs medical attention man. Do NOT ignore this.

Stay safe
>>
Should've let her jump. Now you're just going to perpetuate whatever disturbs her.
>>
>>34630379
nah no drugs, her boss is my best friend and they'd never in their life give her anything
she's woken up and we've spoken and she's apologized profusely and we're going to the doctors on monday to apply for counselling
I appreciate everyone's help
>>
>>34630334
THESE IS A DESIGNATED ADVICE BOARD ON THIS SITE

GUESS WHAT ITS CALLES?

/ADV/!!!!!

ITS FULL OF NORMIES LIKE YOU AND WILL GLADLY HELP YOU WITH YOUR STUPID NORMIE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR WHORE GF

NOW GET OUT!!!!
>>
>>34630665
oh sorry, I don't use 4chan that much but I used to use this board when I was younger
didn't know there was an advice board
I think I'm on track anyway, sorry if I've bothered you
>>
>>34629417

gave me a hearty kek, anon. best post I've read today
>>
>>34629398
Some people (mostly girls) are just completely retarded when they drink...people always ask my why I'd rather stay with the lads when on a night out or having a session...this is fucking why: WOMEN ARE FUCKING MENTAL!
>>
>>34630407
I respect your patience.

I would've ran for the hills once she fell asleep
>>
>>34629398

nothing you done good, she's okay you did what a good boyfriend should do.
>>
>>34629398

Get out of here you normie piece of shit, you fucking normie faggot!

This board really needs a good REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34630765
I would have if we'd just started seeing each other, but after 4 years nothing like this has ever happened so I thought we'd just tackle it head on together like everything else
you guys are the best
>>
Sounds like a pyschotic episode either due to some substance (alcohol, drug, medicine, withdrawal) or mental health condition or a combination of the two.

Given your girlfriends history its probably best she lays off substances like alcohol if she isnt a chronic alcoholic.

This event also needs to be logged with her doctor and she needs to take actions to prevent this happening again.
>>
>>34630815
I think it was the combination of too much alcohol/silly argument/underlying mental health issues
yeah I've said that when she feels comfortable that she has to talk to her a doctor about it, until then no drinking (for either of us, a bit unfair if I can get drunk and she can't)
she's not an alcoholic, I probably drink more than her
>>
>>34629398
literally demonic possession
get a priest
>>
>>34631207
this is my favourite so far hahah, I should have said that to her man
>>
File: 1485003541491.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485003541491.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>34629417
FPBP

originalthecomment do not steal
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.