[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholics ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: alcoholpepe.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholpepe.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
Who alcoholics here anons ?
>>
>>34628756
Alcohol sucks
>>
I truly feel sorry for alcoholics it's an awful thing to choose to do
>>
used to be sort of but just stopped once big changes happened in my life. Alcohol takes a long time until your unable to live a normal life.

what works better is going on heroin or meth and then when your forced to quit those you can quit alcohol at the same time fairly easily
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 278x464px)
image.jpg
56KB, 278x464px
Ex liquorhead here.

I was a shitty underage b&mate with a bad drinking problem. I knew it was bad when I tried to stop one month, and had withdrawals in the begging of the school day. Very mild shivering and nausea, but enough to make its point.

I drank from my mom and pop's liquor. They aren't drunks, but they happen to have a lot of kinds of alcohol. I drank because of a series of shitty events in the first place and it snowballed into a physical/psychosomatic condish.

I've been clean for a while, going to church and developing a social life. But while my heart doesn't miss it, my body sometimes still does.
>>
>>34628756
here and I don't care to change.
I had a shitty childhood for one thing, but difficult adult times for another, coupled with being on the spectrum I think
both my brother and I are alcohols, my parents are the self righteous non drinker types. Both me and my brother have been homeless
>>
Being alone is fun when you get fucked up all the time
>>
Abstained for the entirety of January. Aiming for Easter at the least. Might try for a full year. Might not manage it.
>>
>>34631234
A good way to make sure you quit is to have someone else keep you accountable. Works as long as you're COMPLETELY honest.
>>
>>34631517
I don't think I respect anyone else enough to do that. It's all about me, and I'll succeed or fail on that basis.
>>
how does someone even enjoy alcohol? everytime i get to taste some kind of liquor i feel like throwing up, i don't like the taste at all

or is it just a matter of getting used to it, so your taste buds degenerate enough to be able to drink it?
>>
>>34631659
It's just like with blue cheese or black coffee.
>>
>>34628756
recovering here

about 100 days sober

last time i made it for a year before winding back up in detox / psych ward
>>
>>34631659
No one really drinks it because it tastes good. There can be aspects of it that taste good but overall it isn't supposed to be good. You get used to it eventually.
>>
>>34631659
Why not just drink a beer like a normal person? If you don't like the taste there is no reason to be drinking liquor, it's something people like because that bad taste gets mixed up with the pleasure receptors.
>>
>>34631659
you drink to get drunk not for the taste
>>
>>34632049
>>34632006
>>34632103
I know you don't need to be fedora tipping craft beer connoisseur or alcoholic to voice your opinion, but I still think it's funny that people say shit like that. It's like when people tell you not to be so edgy when you want your coffee black.
>>
>>34628756
38 been drinking nearly every day since 16 thinking of building a moonshine still
Yeah I got a problem with the liquid jew
>>
I hate basically all alcohol but I still drink it all.
You don't drink booze because it tastes good... you drink it because life's shit and you do what you gotta do to get through the day.
Going to a party later and gonna buy some cherry bourbon or cinnamon whiskey.
>>
>That first drink
Is there a better feel than the sting of the alcohol and that sweet rush of dopamine?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.