[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She didn't respond because she fell asleep. R-right guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

She didn't respond because she fell asleep. R-right guys?
>>
>>34628703
I'm sorry anon.

spoiler Select around the street signs /spoiler

these captcha things are kind of becoming minigames now to make my post worthy i kinda like it
>>
Looks like the conversation last no more than twenty minutes. That's kind of normal for text messages. I've had people take a day or two to reply because of their busy schedules (or in my dad's case: because of the after effects of a stroke).
>>
>>34628703
She didn't respond because she didn't want to go.

Soft next.

Don't overthink it.
>>
File: 1486032633786.jpg (31KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1486032633786.jpg
31KB, 600x765px
very possible she actually did
trust me she already know where is going when u asked her about mondie
but then again ....
>>
>>34628703
>Actually nvm I got [other female name] to go with me
>>
why the fuck would you try to set up a date with a girl at midnight?
>>
>>34628703
no, she doesn't wanna go

when chad texts a female, she instinctively wakes up if she's asleep (near-impossible to fall asleep when you expect chad to text you)
>>
File: 4prv1.jpg (20KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
4prv1.jpg
20KB, 500x484px
Anyone in San Diego wanna come with me? I got an extra ticket i don't wanna go alone.
>>
>>34628703
Perfectly reasonable thing to ask, don't sweat it my dude. Maybe she fell asleep, maybe she's not interested. Just leave it at that unless she responds.
>>
>>34628703
Dont trust girls who use google hangouts
>>
>>34628870
I'm using hangouts. Shes using an iPhone e.
Anyway, I got an extra ticket. Anyone in San Diego area wanna come?
>>
>>34628785
>after two hours

That would take the cake
>>
File: dismissed.png (205KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
dismissed.png
205KB, 501x445px
>>34628703
>Using hangouts
That's where you done fucked up
>>
>>34629914
I had a sony phone that forced you to use hangouts, it had no other messaging system with it
>>
>>34629914
>>34628870
What's so bad about hangouts?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.