[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louis Theroux Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: LT.jpg (30KB, 397x298px) Image search: [Google]
LT.jpg
30KB, 397x298px
ITT: talking through life problems as if Louis Theroux were inquiring.

post your problem, let anons(or yourself) walk through them with the infantile perspective Louis Theroux applies when exploring a problem.

EX:
I want a gf but don't really do anything to make that happen.

>why do you feel you don't do anything to work towards it?
b/c I'm a NEET and have nothing to offer.
>and does being a NEET in your perspective make yourself undesirable to a girl?
yes. girls want to fuck chads with jobs and a future.
>a chad? what's that?
a chad is a person genetically,mentally and socially poised to be my superior. he didn't really have to work for any of his successes, and just reaped the benefits of fitting the mold of society.
>it seems the things you're hung up on external things. maybe if you had more human relationships you would know that they don't hinge on the superficial.
idk. I feel my relationships have always been onesided, and that whenever I was shown equitable treatment, I rejected it as being beneath me. [personal strife]
>>
>>34628333
He has great docos
>>
i don't answer to you or your pretentious NPR-listener fans

throw your camera in a gully you dumb normie faggot
>>
You forgot the part where you have an autistic meltdown and he stands idly by while your guardian tackles you to the ground
>>
I have no money and yet I want to quit my job to focus on my dissertation which means I'll have even less money
>>
>>34629666
and whats the dissertation about?
>>
>>34630191
History, it's about the relationship between early white settlers and Native Americans. It's due in April and I've written 0 of the 10,000 words
>>
Pretty spot on impression there. I don't see anything wrong with his method myself. For the most part, he just encourages them to elaborate/ dig their own grave.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.