[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I may literally be enlightened.. AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (9KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9KB, 302x167px
I mean, who can really say?
>>
>>34627478
Nice of you to join us
>>
>>34627478
how did you reach enlightenment?
>>
File: Blake_shepherd.jpg (330KB, 800x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Blake_shepherd.jpg
330KB, 800x1244px
>>34627892

Thanks ^_^

>>34627911

A series of events that lead to the conditions necessary for it, and then choosing it.
>>
>>34627969
>A series of events that lead to the conditions necessary for it, and then choosing it.

this is a non-answer, details?
>>
>>34627981

you can tell by the way he phrases things that hes just a retarded fedora tipper.

this is the type of dipshit thatll work minimum wage for the rest of his life and never actually achieve anything concrete all while professing to be "enlightened" in his ways.
>>
>>34627981

The variables that have gone into creating the fate I'm living make it possible for me to be enlightened if I choose to be. I was lucky enough to be born into an environment, and with the genetics capable of seeing through conditioning.

>>34628071

For the record, you can't tell much from the way someone phrases things on 4chan, but I don't blame you. How could you know? I'm not sure why I made the thread in the first place.
>>
>>34628144
DETAILS mate. what kind of environment? what events happened? be specific this time, please.
>>
What do you think makes you enlightened?
>>
>>34628144
>things happen in an environment

Yeah cunt of course what the fuck do you think literally anything is?
Its implied he was curious about the specifics of the events leading up to your supposed enlightenment when he asked you dingo.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10KB, 267x189px
>>34628179
>>34628199
>>34628180

To put it in the jargon of /r9k/, I've been many of the other people you see here. The KHV, the trap ( the stacy ), the chad, the robot, the cyborg. I've been, and still am all of them.
>>
>>34628281
I dont see how that makes you enlightened
>>
>>34628199

Why so rude anon maybe this is why youre so unhappy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.