[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gook Magikarp gf Anyone have advice for an Arab bot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Magikarp.jpg (174KB, 441x421px) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp.jpg
174KB, 441x421px
>tfw no gook Magikarp gf

Anyone have advice for an Arab bot to score an Asian qt? Are there any bad things about dating Asian grils?
>>
>>34627355
What's a magikarp
>>
>>34627388
See pic related>>34627355's

It's just an Asian qt who looks like a fish when sucking cock. Most Asian girls will look like this due to their facial features.
>>
You posted this thread last night didn't you?
>>
>>34627450
Yes, I'm horribly lonely.
>>
>>34627429
I don't see a fish
>>
>>34627355
This photo makes uncomfortable because it looks exactly like my ex fuck buddy

Dont date asian girls, they are crazy.
Just fuck them and that is it.
>>
>>34627934
>This photo makes uncomfortable because it looks exactly like my ex fuck buddy
What did she look like without a dick in her mouth? Was she cute?

>Dont date asian girls, they are crazy.
What made her crazy?
>>
>>34627464
given that,
simplest possible starting point - imagine yourself as a product.

You want to be the best you can be and emphasize those points if you want a gf.

Once you are getting women interested then you can worry about getting picky.
>>
>>34627355
> Blow yourself up in the middle of other arabs
> Get to heaven with 72 bitches
> Pick asians
Done. And you'd do the world two favors.
>>
>>34627966
She was a qt filipino girl and she pretty much said to me that she had anger isues and that it ran in her family.
When she was on her period she was horny as fuck but would get angry over the dumbest stuff.
>>
>>34628092
That sounds like more trouble than its worth tbqh.

Did she really look retarded like OP's pic when sucking dick?
>>
>>34628122
>Did she really look retarded like OP's pic when sucking dick?
Yes, she didn have much of a chin lol
>That sounds like more trouble than its worth tbqh.
She was pretty wealthy so she would always pay for food and it was really good sex.

I once spent a whole weekend at her place and fucked her atleast twenty five time that weekend, she wanted to fuck all the time.
>>
>>34628218
>I once spent a whole weekend at her place and fucked her atleast twenty five time that weekend, she wanted to fuck all the time.
Never mind, I take it back. She seems worth it!

>Yes, she didn have much of a chin lol
I've noticed a lot of Asian girls seem to be chinlets/jawlets. It makes them look kinda goofy when they open their mouths wide like that.
>>
>>34628269
nah broski you just have a gargantuan penis, like the average asian guys dick is like 2 inches wide not 3.5
>>
>>34628654
kek, I'm not sure the dick in OP's pic can be considered gargantuan, maybe just a bit girthy
>>
I am part asian.
I was raised around asian women. I might fuck one but, I would never get into a serious relationship with one.
They are very materalistic.
You need to be a sultan to get her to go sluttin with you.
Even then a life long commitment to her is a life long commitment of nagging and greed.
>>
>>34627355
Fuck you Arab Cunt.
>>
hi yara
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.