[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism Pet Peeves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 3MMO8xF.gif (84KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
3MMO8xF.gif
84KB, 333x333px
>When normies confuse high-functioning autism for "retardation but good at math" and basically treat you like a five year old
>>
>>34627207
>when normies exist
That's my biggest pet peeve to be honest
>>
>>34627207
A little off topic, but what's it like having legitimate non-joke autism?
>>
File: 1485902604794.png (98KB, 350x425px)
1485902604794.png
98KB, 350x425px
>>34627207
>people who say"y'all"
>people who compare irl events to a normie work like 1984, Harry Potter or Star Wars
>>
>>34627502
my gf's sister says y'all so fucking much dude...literally tilts me off the face of the planet
>>
>>34627496
Not that bad desu.

I'm pretty high-functioning, so I assume I think mostly like a normie, but I'm a little behind socially.

I have irl friends, and even a few close irl friends, we just almost never hang out outside of school.

I'm not really bullied; a few people try to fuck with me for laughs, but they do that with everyone.

Being patronized is what I hate the most.
>>
>>34627543
"Y'all" is only appropriate if the speaker is from the American South, and/or the word "niggas" comes immediately after it.
>>
>>34627496
Like hell.

Memes aside the big thing I guess is not understanding social cues at all. Imagine if every other person was blank-faced and monotone. It's not quite like that, but that's about as much understanding an autist gets into other people's moods just off body language or tone of voice.
>>
>>34627207
When people tell you you're too quiet.
>>
>>34627207
>When people walk behind you and maintain their distance for the entirety of your walk
>When people sit near you in class even though there's like 20 open seats for them to choose from
>When the cashier tries to make conversation with you
>When you're driving in the middle of the night and one other jackass that happens to be on the road stays right behind you the entire way
>When you're pulled up to a stoplight and the guy in the lane beside you stops so that his line of vision is in line with yours
>When people look at you for no particular reason

I just really despise human interaction.
>>
>>34627496
Pretty cool except the part where I'm basically stuck on a planet of weird asshole aliens and everything is really fucking loud all the time.
>>
File: pooh-bother.gif (982KB, 320x287px)
pooh-bother.gif
982KB, 320x287px
(not literally autistic)
>tfw normies I don't even know start small talk when I'm just trying to buy some bepsi
>tfw normies ask what music you listen to while listening to said music
>tfw the alpha-negative Chad picks on you for minute shit and gets the other lemmings to focus on that little flaw in your voice/face/posture/whatever
>tfw normies ask what phone you use (hurr is that an iPhone?)
>tfw groups of normies walk slowly beside each other in a thin corridor
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.