[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is always "busy"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MissLily.jpg (492KB, 1364x1500px) Image search: [Google]
MissLily.jpg
492KB, 1364x1500px
Busy busy busy. She's 6 years younger than me and has over 1000 friends on Facebook and is always out doing something. I have about 3 friends. Before you REEE at me she's my first gf and we've only been together a month.

I've seen her twice this week but otherwise she has plans every single day and it sucks. I have about 3 friends. I feel lonely and like she's too good for me and is going to probably end up dumping me. She sends me text saying she misses me and cute pics and stuff but it's not the same.

wat do?
>>
Dat your girl?
>>
>wat do

Stop being self-insecure
>>
2 times a week sounds fairly normal

how long have u been together

why do you care if some bitch dumps you

stop caring, be alpha, knock it off
>>
>>34627241
Hello newfriend :^)

Get out
>>
The best phrase I've ever heard is "People make time for the things that are important to them"

You can tell a lot about someone by how they spend their time
>>
>>34627258
I can't help it. I'm so insecure. I've been reading about poor early attachment during infancy that carries over into adult life and I think I have that.
>>
>>34627119
twice a week is normal for people who are busy with uni and jobs man. When i was in uni full time and my gf had a job we only saw eachother like once or twice a week, but would text n shit everyday.

you've only been together for a month, no need to be so insecure mate. Do not be clingy, constantly trying to monopolise her time will come off as desperate and nothing repels a girl faster than being a desperate retard
>>
>>34627375
Good point, thanks. Yeah, I've been consciously trying to not come across as desperate. Like when she tells me her plans I tell her to have fun even though I wish she'd rather hang out with me.
>>
>>34627664
of course, i'm sure everyone has those moments, but part of being mature is accepting that your significant other has a life outside of you.
sounds like you're just anxious, but seems like you're not being an autismo, as long as your still texting ang seeing eachother regularily i wouldn't worry about it.
If she started ghosting you, changing plans last minute constantly etc. then i'd worry. But it sounds like everything is normal to me
>>
Yea sounds like this not going to work, what age is she, like 16? 6 year difference is way too much it never works women are too immature. In this age they still go for fuckbois
>>
>>34628232
She's 22 and I'm 28.
>>
>>34627119
You're probably being clingy. Just start hanging with your friends and doing hobbies. If you want, go to the club (without telling her) and upload a couple of pictures to Facebook.

She will come fucking running senpai
>>
>>34627664
Get it in your head that people have life outside their relationship. You're secretly feeling possessive because you're jealous that other things and people make her happy. In that case, find your other sources of happiness as well. Can be any activity. But don't stop her from growing outside your relationship.
>>
>>34627333
Trips confirm she's cucking you
>>
>>34627277
>be alpha

This is /r9k/ you fool
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.