[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags for women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 22

File: 344234.png (339KB, 408x428px) Image search: [Google]
344234.png
339KB, 408x428px
Most of you virgins and normies on this board won't notice the signs until its too late.

Ill start with t he obvious ones
>Overweight
This usually means she's lazy and has very little self control
>"I really don't like drama, but it follows me wherever I go!"
Run.
>"I have mostly guy friends because they are cooler to be around and don't cause drama"
Translation: I can't handle competing with other women, so I surround myself with beta orbiters and yes men so that I will never be challenged.
>abnormal obsession with babies or cats
>Has no other ambitions in life outside of being a mother
>her own family won't talk to her
>single mom
>was abused physically or sexually
>identifies with fucking psychopaths. "I just love the books written by Sylvia Plath!"
I think that's it.
>>
don't die on me yet you whore
basdfadsfa
>>
has a self diagnosed mental disorder

run
>>
>>34626921
>is a woman
Means she's and emotional leach, unfaithful, will betray you in the blink of and eye when she feels like it and then pretend you're just being irrational when you say something about it.
Etc.
>>
Has a vagina

Originalnyi
>>
>>34626921
sylvia plath isn't a psychopath though

i'm also overweight and lazy and have no self control
>>
>>34626921
Into BDSM. Seriously that shit is not compatible with a relationship that has any level of faithfulness.
>>
>>34627458
Can confirm, got cheated by one.
fucking whore
>>
heh i fit 2 of those...damn
>>
>>34626921
>has some form of body dysphoria
>stutters or hesitates when she expresses "feelings" for you
>says she's busy a lot
>cuts herself
>obsesses over Japan
>obsesses over shitty 70's bands like The Smiths
>brings up her dad a lot in conversation
>says she loves you within a month of dating

women aren't all fucked up, problem is that most of them are self destructive and don't love themselves in the slightest, which is a bad formula for a relationship. my last girl wasn't a bitch or anything, I just think she had borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>34626921
Implying thats a bad thing. Also abused girls often suffer from daddy issues or Borderline which is pretty cute
>>
>>34626921
>>Has no other ambitions in life outside of being a mother
I'm sorry but this is perfect, if I'm getting in a relationship its for the longrun, and in the longrun our household would be a shitfest if nobody was ever home.
Also I want kids.
>>
>tfw slave to 2d erections
>>
>owns a horse

>original desu
>>
>>34627970
those types of women who want to be mothers generally don't know how to be good mothers. personally, I think being a good parent figure comes from a life of work, and learning, and just being a human being in general, rather than someone who just focuses solely on wanting to reproduce. those types of people don't teach their kids people skills and whatnot. you'll notice that children with autism actually tend to have a stay-at-home-mom for the first 4 years of their lives.
>>
>>34627970
Nothing more attractive than strong displays of maternal instinct.
>>
>>34627369
And an actual diagnosed mental disorder is even worse.

Also:
>Is a feminist
>Is a lawyer (you're practically begging for her to fuck your shit up)
>Addicted to social media
>Has "travelled" (aka ridden the international cock carousel)
>>
>>34628030
No.

You're full of shit.
>>
>>34627929
>>34627970
That is a horrible thing, my mom was that way and she is an objectively bad person. She doesn't love me or my sister, she saw us as projects for her to work on to prove that she was good at raising children.

She wasn't.

It's perfectly healthy for a girl to want kids but that shouldn't be her only goal or interest in life.

>>34628023
Is this a hymen joke?

>>34628051
Within reason, yes, but not all women want children for a good reason.
>>
>>34626921

>proposes marriage within a month of meeting you
>is heavily religious
>hasn't gone to college or dropped out of college, even worse if it's for some easy as fuck meme degree
>her hair is died an unnatural color like bright blue or green (natural colors are fine)
>expects you to be the sole breadwinner while they stay at home doing fuck-all

Those are the biggest red flags I've personally experienced, but there are probably more that I haven't seen yet
>>
>>34627909
Love is pretty easy if you don't protect it.

I've literally told this to a girl I really did love and she said I was crazy. Wtf

Maybe she's insecure.
>>
>>34628136
I don't know what you mean by "pretty easy if you don't protect it." Also, if I was in her position, it would all depend on who it's coming from. Generally when a girl says you're crazy after complimenting her or something, it's a way of telling you that she doesn't like you, that's all. I don't think she's insecure, rather she just doesn't feel the same way, and that's ok, because at least you know you are capable of loving others, something that most people in r9k can't say. kudos my dude
>>
>>34627929
In a perfect world its not a bad thing, but the reality is women who want to do nothing with their lives except make babies and raise kids are more often horrible mothers, and have no real skills or redeemable qualities.
They opt out of life because they literally can not function in it so they choose being a mom since no one will fault them for it but they will do a shitty job at being wives and mothers.
>>
>>34626921
>has anything more than a few selfies

she's a vapid attention whore
>>
>>34628082
Its true.
Source my mom and her idiot sisters. All stay at home wives, and their kids are just as fucked up as I am or worse.
>>
>>34626921
>>identifies with fucking psychopaths. "I just love the books written by Sylvia Plath!"
No joke, I once knew a girl that believe Casey Anthony was innocent and didn't kill her daughter because she could relate to her some ways.
Bitch was fucking nuts and was also a huge sjw
>>
>>34626921

>be Canadian
>meet polish girl on tinder
>she's been here for awhile but still has qt slavic accent
>go out for drinks and fuck in the back of her car
>thought I would never see her again
>we start going out more often
>shesamazing.jpg
>skip forward 1 year later
>we've been dating ever since and now live together
>she cooks, cleans, keeps the fridge stocked with beer and makes more money than me with her finance degree
>I work shit-tier job just to have a bit of spending money
>she pays all the bills
>fucks me like an animal
>her family is amazing

I swear guys, the ideal robot gf is a Slavic immigrant, without a doubt. Except for Romanians of course.
>>
>>34628329
>Fucks in the car on the first date
Looks like you have a keeper, anon.
>>
>>34628306
i knew this chick that was obsessed with a fictional psychopath from a book, and yet she still wanted to become a cop. cognitive dissonance at its finest.
>>
>>34628329
>fucked you on the first date
>is the breadwinner in the relationship
Im honestly skeptical, and don't see things lasting very long between you two. The only time women get involved with men that are losers compared to them is if they see them as some kind of project that they can fix and re-work. Have fun with her though while it does last I guess.
>>
>>34626921
>>Has no other ambitions in life outside of being a mother

I like this though.

If I wanted to date another man, I'd be gay.
>>
>>34628350
Well, when you know you found "the one" what does is matter where or when you fuck? I'm going to marry this girl anyway, might as well have fun before we have kids I guess
>>
>>34627909
Why does saying "I love you within a month of dating" bad? Maybe she does.
I'm not in a relationship myself, but a friend is and she does this.
>>
>>34628094
>Within reason, yes, but not all women want children for a good reason.

SHOO SHOO SCHLOMO SHEKELBERG
>>
>>34628455
>Still believing in "the one"
Have you literally learned nothing from this board?
>>
>>34628436
I mean, I'm chad-tier attractive and spend a lot of time in the gym. I just work part time currentky but making the money she makes here compared to Poland seems like millions as far as she's concerned. If anything I'm just arm candy, really sticking it to the roasties I guess.
>>
red flags for men
>shadbase
>>
>>34628467
See, you're right to an extent. Everyone falls in love at different rates, but generally when people do that shit they end up breaking it off later on. I've been in about 7 relationships, and I've said "I love you" to 3 of them without them asking, and another girl I was in love with told me she loved me within about 2-3 weeks, then broke up with me like a month later, telling me I was different. Again, everyone falls in love at different rates, but generally the women don't know what they're saying since women aren't as romantic as men.
>>
File: 1457443456118.jpg (290KB, 542x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1457443456118.jpg
290KB, 542x1020px
>>34626921
The only red flag for a female is not being 2D. Lets face it, real women are trash and they'll never love you.
>>
>>34626921
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH LIKING SYLVIA PLATH
>>
>>34627420

Agreed. She was almost certainly histrionic, though.
>>
>I slipped on my fitness this entire month because I got depressed as hell over a huge, huge fight between me and my SO but I normally work out for the balance of the week (I feel fat as hell right now not even kidding it's despicable and embarrassing)

>I feel like he doesn't listen well and his memory is poor also I'm bossy by default, I'm alpha. He tries to be alpha so it's a power struggle that causes drama between us

>I love cats but despise dogs, they're filthy vermin that require constant grooming and maintanence. He loves dogs and thinks they shit and piss glitter and rainbows, smell like roses and are also worth more than human beings what the fuck kind of thought pattern is this

>I have no family and he is significantly older than me, he's all I have

>abuse confirmed on my end, not on his although between us we have had some vicious rows

>I hate psychopaths so much I can hardly get it into words. He knows some of them, and has done some things in his lifetime I would consider psychopathic. Talking about them with him is nearly impossible. When we're good, we are really really good. I guess this is being an adult.
>>
I'm a chick, and I have none of those traits. Yay.
>>
>>34626921
>wants to look older than she is

mine just straight up picked a 24 yr old chad (she's 18) over me. And we hung out together for quite a lot
>>
>>34628640

Robert Lowell > Ted Hughes > Smellvia Plath
>>
>>34628030
Nope, being a good mother comes from
a. growing up with a good family
And
B. Having experience with kids from extended family and friends as a young adult
>>
>>34628691
Anyone that hates dogs is subhuman.
>>
>>34628732
Don't worry if you're on this board, then their is something wrong with you.
>>
>>34628732
Do you consider yourself a fembot? Because fembots are either fat, mentally ill, or both.
>>
>>34628869
No, I don't think fembots exist. I'm not fat or mentally ill, though. Just eccentric, extremely lazy, and reclusive.
>>
>>34627909
>shitty 70's bands like The Smiths
>70s
>The Smiths
>>
> Overly interested in designer brands, high fashion, reality TV, celebrities, instagram models, Netflix, normie tier movies & TV shows
> Does no exercise and eats like a fucking pig; makes jokes about it too
> Cares overly about other peoples relationships and goings on; brings up other couples business in front of you - If she insists on going out to nice restaurants/weekends away so she can post it all over FB and IG that's also a bad sign
> Single mom/dad died or fucked off
> Instagram is plastered with selfies or shows off her ass on IG with hashtags #Girlswholift #girlswhosquat AVOID AVOID AVOID
> Reckless with money, doesn't see the problem with blowing hundreds on clothes/makeup
> Girls overly into goth, hipster, rave, rap subculture

Every girl I've been with who does these things turned out to be a cunt or a ratchet.
>>
>>34626921
>Translation: I can't handle competing with other women, so I surround myself with beta orbiters and yes men so that I will never be challenged.
It's more about the guaranteed positive attention. She's cool, she's one of the guys, she'll suck you off whenever because she's a proper bro.
>>
File: C2zJJTOXAAI4SUY.jpg (75KB, 1200x675px)
C2zJJTOXAAI4SUY.jpg
75KB, 1200x675px
>>34628878
Bee my gf
Giv a/s/l now plz origino
>>
File: pottery.jpg (96KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
96KB, 1500x1000px
>>34627458

I actually disagree with this. I'm in a BDSM influenced relationship and it's the most faithful one we've both had. AMA / ask us anything
>>
>>34628975
How do I get my boyfriend to fuck me rough?
>>
>>34628975
How does that even work outside the bedroom???
Do you walk around in public with like a penis cage on all day and your gf unlocks you when she feel like it
>>
>>34629005
Not that guy but why would you extend your sex life to outside the bedroom? You don't let your fetish take over your real life. That's what a furry would do.
>>
Unfortunately i see myself in a few of these and now I'm ashamed of myself
>>
>>34629015
>not that guy
Then fuck off i wasn't talking to you
>>
>>34629004
Punch him in the throat
>>
>>34629004
>>34629005

Ask him to. If he's subby enough to not want to fuck you rough in the first place, he'll probably be open enough to suggestion.

Outside the bedroom its just the dominant/submissive dynamic at play.

"we just both know our roles. i lacked a father figure growing up so I disrespected all of the men I came across and never really had one "out-dom" me, so it felt good to meet someone who could give me that stability." she says
>>
>>34627458

Bullshit, perfectly possible to get up to freaky ass shit with a girl but her be totally faithful to you. Unless she is into cuck shit then quite frankly you deserve to be cucked for not shutting it down straight away.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 108x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 108x120px
>>34626921
.....?
what's wrong with yes men?
>>
>>34629049
That's just mean, anon.

I only wanted to help.
>>
>>34627909
most girls have some sort of body dysphoria other than the fat ugly ones...
literally none of these are that bad other than the cutting and dad one
>>
>>34626921
>anyone who identifies as anything other than straight or bisexual
>belives in star signs
>illiterate
>only watches horror movies
>>
>>34628133
>>expects you to be the sole breadwinner while they stay at home doing fuck-all
except house work isn't fun????? neither is cleaning child shit 24/7??
>>
>>34629118
Im sorry babe you know I love you
>>
>>34627909
>70s
>the smiths
>implying it's not sad teenagers who love the smiths
>shitty
>implying they're not objectively good musically if the content of the lyrics is ignored
>>
>>34628542

Well, I'm fucked.

origanal
>>
>>34626921
S-sauce pls anono
>>
>>34629175
Kek more like 3/7 if you're not retarded.
>>
Is everyone who has BPD doomed to never succeed in a relationship?
>>
>>34629303
Like any relationship, it depends entirely on the two people involved.
>>
>>34629303
BPD is a form of autism which basically doesn't let you understand general human emotions, or relate to them like most people could, so generally, those people are shallow and die sad and alone, unless you put in the work to talk things out with the person you want to be with, this is a big problem with these types of people. I dated a chick with BPD, she never argued with me, instead one day she just told me she didn't wanna talk to me anymore, for no reason, and rather than talking to me and telling me how she was feeling, she just dipped like a bitch. Most of it is based on common sense.
>>
>>34629396
My boyfriend is on the tism spectrum and we've made things work more than fine for nearly two years now.
>>
>>34629175

Speaking as a male anon who lives by himself in a small apartment, it takes me exactly 30 minutes to clean my apartment. I only need to do this once a week to keep everything in a clean and manageable condition. If I skip a week, then I simply double the time it takes to clean up.

Mind telling me how the fuck you could make such a simple task take up the majority of your week?
>>
>>34629175
>except house work isn't fun?
Speak for yourself. I love cleaning.
>>
>>34628770
Sylvia Plath = Robert Lowell >>>>>>> Ted Hughes
>>
>>34629422
Congrats? Just because someone is in the ASD doesn't mean they can't have relationships. A specific group of them are incapable, or rather, not suitable for relationships. Depression is a form of autism, and yet you see tons of depressed couples. It all depends on what kind of autism you have.
>>
>>34629422
How do I get a neurotypical gf as a sperglord?
>>
>>34626921
Now that I think of it my gf (took me 6 years to escape robotness, so please bear with me) has none of those.
>overweight
she takes a lot of care of herself, does exercise and diet
>"I really don't like drama, but it follows me wherever I go!"
She simply never responds to possible drama triggers, so there's none in our life.
>"I have mostly guy friends because they are cooler to be around and don't cause drama"
She has mostly girl friends.

None of the rest applies to her.
Omg I can't believe it, I think I made it boys. I will enjoy it while it lasts lads, then probably suicide or go fight ISIS in kurdistan or something.
>>
>>34629435
>male anon who lives alone
>same as family with small kids

You're retarded.
>>
>>34629507
Yeah, I mean I wasn't saying it was for everyone. He is pretty high functioning. Definitely not Chris-chan tier.
>>
>>34627909
>has some form of body dysphoria
>stutters or hesitates when she expresses "feelings" for you
Dammit ya got me
>>
>>34629651
What kind of body dysphoria do you have?
>>
>>34629034
Cool want to be lesbian
>>
>>34627970
You seem to think the sort that all they want out of life is to be a mother are cute or something. Usually they are overweight high school dropouts who end up pregnant at 17 wanting a rich man to financially support her and her kids.
>>
>>34629668
I just hate my body. I'm not fat. My BMI is on the lower end of normal, but sometimes I feel like a disgusting whale. I've had a family member make a comment that I always wear loose clothes and cover up and it's true because I'm ashamed. Every time people are talking about working out or their bodies I'm always tempted to say negative things about mine but I have to hold it in. I just wish my body was perfect and I didn't have to be so embarrassed all the time.
>>
>>34629435
lol you're a guy and guys dont know what clean is
it takes me 30 minutes to clean my ROOM
disgusting..
>>
>>34629760
I feel the same way except I don't wear loose clothes and force myself to deal with what I have and work out harder and harder and stick to 500 calories till I'm perfect and happy rather than crying about it on r9k
>>
>>34629760
Could I ask how old you are? Your situation sounds very similar to my ex's. Best I can tell you is to get a hobby to try and remove yourself from a self hating idea like that.
>>
>>34629815
You're here for a reason too anon.

>>34629821
25. I work and have hobbies but it's hard to escape all the time. It's probably just a mental thing like anxiety. Other than skipping out on going to the beach and wearing tight or revealing clothing, it hasn't really affected my life. Thank you for your advice.
>>
>>34629917
Shit, sorry. Hope you get better, though, dude. I used to be a fat piece of shit, but I started working out and eating better, while picking up new hobbies and hanging out with some chill people. You seem stable enough to get over it though.
>>
>>34626921
>she's doing a BA/ has done a BA
>calls herself a "writer"
>owns a typewriter
>draws the characters from her stories
>into "alternative" fashion like Killstar
>all of her accessories have skulls on them
>into borderline S&M shit like breath play
>never wants to meet your family
>hates movies with the sole exception of schlock horror films
>owns more than one cat
Speaking from experience.
>>
>>34629793

Sounds like you're an untidy slob then.

I barely create any mess, so I barely have anything to clean up.
>>
>>34628622
>Lets face it, real women are trash and they'll never love you.
If you mean women will never love literally YOU then you're 100% correct.
>>
>>34629267
You /mu/ tards just can't help yourselves can you. You always have to defend your shitty meme bands.
>>
>>34629553
yeah, you're right. Children are like miniature hurricanes, especially when they're small, and especially if they have autism add etc.
>>
File: 1.jpg (90KB, 704x528px)
1.jpg
90KB, 704x528px
>likes comics and capeshit
>says she loves films but doesn't like silent or even black and white films
>anti-feminist
>>
>>34629956
I'm pretty stable in general. I used to have a fuckton of anxiety and panic every morning on the way to work because I have to talk to people but I'm okay now. If this never goes away, I'll live.
>>
File: 1486184051522.jpg (64KB, 632x959px) Image search: [Google]
1486184051522.jpg
64KB, 632x959px
>>34626921
Fat. Means no dedication, lazy and no self control
Very low confidence
Doesnt eat vegetables
Smokes
Browses reddit
Doesnt play vidya or dont want to try it.
Likes to travel
Doesnt want to try and learn new things.
Her friends are whores
She herself is a whore
She texts you 24/7
>>
>>34629968
You are just explaining your ex girlfriend aren't you

These are some pretty particular red flags
>>
>>34629968
Those sound way to specific and personal to be red flags that apply to all women.
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (1MB, 1840x2342px) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
1MB, 1840x2342px
>>34626921
>Her hair is dyed an unnatural colour
>>
>>34629968
>>34630186
You've been warned, lads
>>
>>34630144
>Doesnt play vidya or dont want to try it.
I agree with everything except this. Seeing a girl playing games always makes me cringe, why would you deliberately want that?
>>
>>34630095
>silent or even black and white films
Can you be a hipster somewhere else?
>>
>>34630246
Liking things isn't hipster.
>>
>>34630316
>to be a fan of film you MUST also like silent and black and white film
He's a hipster.
>>
>>34630206
I dyed my hair lilac a few years ago but have had my natural colour for a long time now, what does that mean
>>
>>34629175
An actual real job is 10x the effort of "housework"you lazy sack of shit roastie.
>>
>>34630348
If you write off a film for being black and white or silent you're a pleb, there's no two ways about it.
>>
>>34630351
It means the guy you are replying to has massive insecurity issues.
>>
>likes drinking alone
>likes drinking whenever she's not working
>doesn't put any effort at all in her physical appearance like painted nails that look disgusting, gross hair, cakey/bad/no makeup, crazy eyebrows, bad hygiene
>everyone she hangs around with is slobbish
>she's cheap
>>
>>34628094
Red flags for men
>He measures all women using the mommy stick
>>
>>34626921
>abnormal obsession with babies or cats
>has no other ambitions in life outside of being a mother
I surely hope you forgot to include that she'd be fine with single motherhood. Single mothers are the cancer that is killing our civilization.
>>
>she likes the Dockers commercial
>she eats her peas one at a time
>her tits are fake
>she wears the same article of clothing more than twice a week

Run
>>
I agree completely and without remorse.
>>
>>34626921
Please provide a source for the OP image, brother
>>
>no ambition outside of being a mother
this one is hard to spot now because women have discovered how to display fake ambitions.

fake ambition: elaborate detail about their ambition, bringing it up without asking about it, but never makes any progress in it.
it means they're projecting about how they feel like a piece of crap everytime they bring up their "ambition" that they don't progress in.
>>
>>34627369
The absolute biggest flag here boys
>>
>Translation: I can't handle competing with other women, so I surround myself with beta orbiters and yes men so that I will never be challenged.
what's wrong with that?
women are awful
>>
>>34628133
I know some awesome girls with unnatural hair colours... Why is that necessarily a bad thing?
>>
>>34632430
Unnatural coloration is a form of danger signaling; it says to observers "stay away! i'm bad news!"

Commonly seen in poisonous animals.
>>
>>34630144
Long labia are not a sign that she had a lot of sex...
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 736x1108px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 736x1108px
>>34626921
Coming from a femanon:

>No daddy
>body piercings or weird tattoos
>can't keep a long relationship
>Goes out in public like she just woke up
>is obsessed with material items / shopaholic
>overweight
>proclaims herself as crazy
>has a pimped out Honda Civic
>refers to guys as niggas and hoes for girls
>>
>>34632448
It mighht be a funny comparison but it's not a correct one..
>>
>>34632455
>>34632477
You can try to weasel out of it but we all know this stuff is true. If you disagree, well you might just be a red flag too.
>>
>>34632455
>a loose anus doesn't mean a person takes a lot of dick!
Laffin @ u m8
>>
>>34626921
Is 25+ and still lives with parents.
No job and no plan for the future.
Dropped out of college because she didn't like it (didn't want to put in the required effort).

Has no money and expects you to pay for shit.
Has no money and doesn't want you to pay for shit.

Never has time to do things despite doing nothing most of the time (no planning skills and poor time management).
>>
>>34632624
And yeah
>is fat
>>
>>34632601
I really need to leave this board filled with depressed, angry virgins
>>
>>34626921
What's wrong with Sylvia Plath?
>>
>>34632694
You're being awfully defensive. Are you self-conscious of your ugly genitals, roastie?

Are you mad that we see you for what you are?

R E D F L A G
>>
File: 1485562348415.png (240KB, 477x473px) Image search: [Google]
1485562348415.png
240KB, 477x473px
>she is social media addicted
>she flirts with random people
>she takes nudes of herself
>she sends nudes to random people on the internet

Is there any girl literally on earth that simply refuses to take nudes of herself and send it to random strangers. How do you cucks feel about the fact that when you do get a virgin gf, you're not the first one to see her naked and jack off to her. It's being a starter level whore basically.
>>
>>34632804
Who cares?
Who cares if she is virgin?

The point is having sex abd having fun, and i'd give fuck all about what she did in the past.
>>
>>34632897
>t. textbook cuck
>>
>hating on Sylvia Plath
Don't tell me it's because all men in her story are evil pigs. I'm not saying you have to like The Bell Jar, but to understand the book you must have some empathy to read it with her eyes. If Plath saw all men in a bad light it was probably because in her life she was surrounded with this type of men, while women were generally the only people to be good to her, and her mental state was too unstable to make a rationalization on her surroundings. In many ways, I compare her to the average robot, trapped in a jar where you can't breathe.
>>
>>34632897
Past behaviour is a good predictor of future performance
>>
>>34632927
Becauae i do not hold women to a higher standard than myself im suddenly a cuck?

In my boock youre a cuck when you let women walk over you, when you do everything to please them and agree to everything they say. When you're aware of that they're being unfaithful, and feel bad but just sqeeze your knuckle in your pocket and ignore it.
>>
>>34627404
This
The only way to not lose is not to play
>>
File: 1460137917215.jpg (131KB, 1252x1252px)
1460137917215.jpg
131KB, 1252x1252px
>>34633000
Non virgin women are unfaithful by default cuck. She still has Chad's semen in her stomach from her previous relation.
And what do you do?

> just sqeeze your knuckle in your pocket and ignore it.

HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34627909
Ahhhh nooooo!!! I love her!!!!
>>
>>34632962
It would still be wrong to hold women to higher standards than myself. Im not virgin, and i never intended to wait for marriage. I was forced into repressing my sexuality because of the feminist matriarchy. If i could i would have had lots of promiscous sex with different women but i did not have what it takes.
>>
Some of them are things other people have said, but...

>Is overweight or obese
>Lacks self-discipline. Has trouble making herself do things she doesn't like, is always late, pays bills late, doesn't keep up with commitments, etc.
>Never thinks logically, ever. I know a lot of people can be irrational at times, but some of them think purely with their emotions. Don't date a woman like this.
>Expects you to pay for everything, unless she's a housewife or something.
>Very materialistic and constantly spends money on stupid, expensive crap she doesn't need.
>Is obsessed with designer brands
>Either hates all men or hates all other women
>Has many piercings or tattoos. Maybe one or two minor things might be okay, but not a lot.
>Smoker, they're more likely to be promiscuous.
>Drinks "manly" drinks, like beer or hard liquor exclusively.
>Gets angry easily
>Has trouble seeing other people's points of view.
>Gets mad when any little thing doesn't go her way
>Can't admit when she was wrong or apologize, ever.
>Needs constant attention from other people, especially from men
>Tells complete strangers intimate, personal details about herself (usually about her sex life, but could apply to other inappropriate things) within an hour of meeting them
>Likes TV shows that are nothing but drama. What she likes to watch is a good reflection of who she is. If she wants to watch nothing but women catfighting with each other on Housewives of Wherever-The-Fuck, watch out.
>She is disrespectful, dismissive, or rude to you often.
>She expects tons of unrealistic things from a boyfriend. He must make six figures, be 6'4, be flawlessly handsome, have an eight-inch dick, etc.
>She can't handle being alone, ever, and always needs someone else around her.
>She hates children.
>She has poor hygiene or puts absolutely zero effort into her appearance, not even just making herself look okay/presentable.
>She thinks that being asked to pay for half of a date is unacceptable.
>>
>>34627909
>The Smiths
>70's
>shitty
Kill Yourself
>>
>>34633077
Kek who's that guy next to Zero?
>>
>>34632030
shadbase.com/raviloli/
Literally 2 seconds on google
>>
When they mention at the beginning of a relationship that they have a mental illness by name, and say they understand if you want to walk away right now.

It would be wise not to think they are lying or being edgy.
>>
>>34627909
>70s
>The Smiths
>>
File: IMG_6870.jpg (33KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6870.jpg
33KB, 360x360px
>>34628883
To be fair,

There's a 70s band called Smith

They are better than the smiths

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGo31k-qkw
>>
File: IMG_6852.jpg (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6852.jpg
43KB, 320x320px
>unironically calls unattractive men "beta"

They are always cunts if they do this
>>
>>34632694

Roastie poastie
>>
>>34632694
uh oh, roastie is getting toasty
>>
>>34632694
You know you are stuck here.You may want to leave, but you know there's no where better to go.
>>
>>34629163
>only watches horror movies

???
What is wrong with this?
>>
>>34633077
>Very materialistic and constantly spends money on stupid, expensive crap she doesn't need.

Does physical media count?
>>
>>34628329
FUCKING
NORMALFAG
LEAVE
THIS
BOARD
>>
>Oh I just want to stay at home, cook, and clean

Yeah no roastie, not nowadays. You have microwaves, you have ovens, you have dishwashers and washing machines, you have roombas, and you have vacuums. Housekeeping used to take up a lot of time, nowadays it's 30 minutes every day if that, and then 1 hour to cook (30 minutes each meal). Meanwhile a working day is several hours.
>>
>>34633810
It's more about when you have children. Rearing children correctly takes up a large amount of each day.

Obviously a lot of people prefer to plop them in front of a TV though.
>>
>>34628542
Its a red-flag for anyone really. Only plebs like shadman
>>
>uses the phrase "white privilege"
>is under 4'11"
>severe mental illness
>has no problem overgeneralizing all men as horrible pedophiles
>uses the phrase "cis-gendered"
>is very far-right or far-left
>hates 5'8" guys
>constantly uses phone
>Believes Trump is equal to Hitler
>Plays video games a lot
>Short hair
>Never cooks
>isn't white (I could make exceptions to that rule though)
>Nerd
>Chestlet
>>
File: disgusted goku.jpg (46KB, 576x432px)
disgusted goku.jpg
46KB, 576x432px
>>34628329
>dealing with slavs...
I hope youre not germanic
>>
>>34633595
>she doesn't pirate everything for free

R E D F L A G
O
U
T
>>
>>34633097
Its a picture from deviantart
The black haired person (i know the game but dont have time to read the wikia further so I dont even try to determine the gender) is called Cent.

i would recommend you google images. Download the picture, upload it there and you can get a long way my friend.
>>
File: IMG_1599.png (546KB, 890x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.png
546KB, 890x652px
>>34632457
>goes out in public like she just woke up
>shopaholic

Fuck
>>
>>34634152
What if she does both? Extensive pirating but also select physical media collections?
>>
>>34634224
Physical media collections can be okay but only if they're very selective. Like, rares that you can't find online, or a favorite series you wanted to support.
>>
>>34627458
If she's into BDSM, she's submissive for you and only you. Unless you're into a polyamorous switch landwhale, a girl sub is devoted and loyal to you. You probably got cucked. And enjoyed it, whore.
>>
>>34633047
>She still has Chad's semen in her stomach from her previous relation.
that's not how it works you delusional nigger.
>>
>>34633077
>>Smoker, they're more likely to be promiscuous.
???
>>
>>34633077
>>Drinks "manly" drinks, like beer or hard liquor exclusively.
Why is this bad?
>>
>>34626921
Had a girlfriend like this at 16 glad I'm out of that, massive beta; bashed me for playing league of legends "the wrong way" I don't even like fucking video games
>>
>>34633576
I think he means the really shit ones
Paranormal activity
>>
>>34633574
>projecting faggot detected
>>
>>34626921
>her own family won't talk to her
>was abused physically or sexually
>identifies with fucking psychopaths.

These are green flags for everyone who isn't a fucking normie
>>
>>34626921
Hot. Over 30.Never Married. No kids.
There's a reason she's alone.
She's fucking crazy
>>
File: 1485649000361.png (488KB, 614x606px) Image search: [Google]
1485649000361.png
488KB, 614x606px
>>34634405
The beer and liquor is all for me.

I'm not gonna share it even if you ask.
>>
Isn't this what half of /r9k/ wants?
>>
>>34634503
what if they... mayhaps... buy their own beer and hard liquor?
>>
File: 0dd47194cc88aa79d40ffc773ebd8082.jpg (264KB, 1100x1089px) Image search: [Google]
0dd47194cc88aa79d40ffc773ebd8082.jpg
264KB, 1100x1089px
>>34634555
It's still for me even if you bought it.
>>
>>34634575
wow talk about being a leech
>>
>>34633810
Here's my schedule while raising an infant as a housewife:

7:00am
>make breakfast & tea, feed & water cats - 15 minutes
>feeding & clean-up - 45 minutes

8:00am
>load & unload dishwasher - 10 minutes
>tidy rooms (make beds, put clothes in clothes basket, refill toilet paper, etc.) - 10 minutes
>clean handles, sinks, cabinets, table - 10 minutes
>laundry in - 5 minutes
>(baby nap ~1hr)
>playing - 30 minutes

9:00am
>reading - 30 minutes
>laundry in - 5 minutes
>fold, hang, put away laundry - 15 minutes

10:30am
>(baby nap ~1 hr)
>(relax time if nap)
>fold, hang, put away laundry - 15 minutes

11:30am
>make lunch - 15 minutes
>outside chores - check mail, water & check plants, put trash in can - 15 minutes

12:00pm
>outside playing & gardening - 30 minutes
>reading - 30 minutes

2:00pm
>(baby nap ~1 hr)
>(relax time if nap)
>feed & water cats
>snacks

3:00pm
>walking - 60 minutes
>reading - 30 minutes

5:00pm
>(baby nap ~1hr)
>(relax time if nap)
>unload & load dishes - 10 minutes
>make dinner - 30 minutes

Given I have already done a lot to make life easier, like an automatically cleaning cat litter box and grocery delivery service. Thinking of signing up for a service where they pick up your laundry, wash it and fold it and bring it back to you. At least for baby stuff, since they charge by the pound.
>>
File: pigg1.png (1MB, 718x728px) Image search: [Google]
pigg1.png
1MB, 718x728px
>>34634587
>Drop the oats and walk away, piggy.
>>
>>34632601
>implying that the goatse guy has ever had a benis up his ass
>>
>>34626921
I don't know if it's been pointed out, but any woman who hasn't conquered adapted to crushing loneliness, so all of them, are all irredeemable trash.

If you can't be comfortable alone, you can't be with anyone without using them as a way to escape.

I don't think a lot of women you see on the internet know how to be alone for any great length of time.
>>
>>34634793
Most women can't handle being alone for extended period of time. They need to socialize with others in order to stay sane.
>>
>>34626921
>her nail polish is red
>>
>>34633810
>1 hour to cook
>30 minutes each meal
>>
File: 0dd2.png (290KB, 1252x460px)
0dd2.png
290KB, 1252x460px
>>34634633
>I'M NOT TELLING YOU AGAIN.
>>
>>34626921
>Overweight
I dunno..I think it's better to be healthy than malnourished
>Doesn't like drama
As opposed to girls who "seek" a thrill
>Mostly guy friends
Tomboys can be pretty easy to hang out with and I have a feeling they'd have more on their minds beyond their maternal instincts
>Abnormal obsession with cats or babies
I like cats, is it wrong to want a female who likes children?
Makes me think about question about a girl with mostly guy friends..I guess all girls have their pros and cons
>own family won't talk to her
There may be reasons behind this
>single mom
I rarely talk to single mothers however I was actually raised by one. I dunno what to think
>physical or sexual abuse
How would one find out?
>Identifies with psychopaths
I guess I agree
>>
>>34635313
Just because you aren't fat, doesn't mean you are malnourished idiot roastie
>>
>>34635313
Everything about this post is a red flag, so you're opinion is pretty invalid.
>>
My biggest red flag -

They like Batman or have any kind of batman tattoo/shirt

Usually this means they have no personality. Every girl that has liked batman has been boring as shit or borderline crazy.

Avoid any batman shit like the plague.
>>
File: fukkenclean.png (9KB, 520x446px) Image search: [Google]
fukkenclean.png
9KB, 520x446px
>>34635298
STEP BACK THE OATS ARE MINE

I GOT A KNIFE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>34628329
ah, you lucky fucker.
also, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>talks about getting tattoos
>talks about getting piercings

just
do it
or shut the fuck up about it
>>
>>34627396
cynic much?
>>
>>34635313
Obesity is technically malnourishment;
eating wrong.

There's a fairly generous cutoff and it's not difficult to stay in the overweight but not obese zone.
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.