[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt fat nerd gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1485175346370.jpg (514KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485175346370.jpg
514KB, 1000x1334px
>tfw no qt fat nerd gf
>>
>>34626830
hey thank you

i've been wanting to quit and i'm good i feel good

thank you

thank you man. i am free.
>>
>>34626830
>tfw someone would call me "desperate" but girls like this are literally my "fetish"/standard for long-term dating
unfortunately girls who look like this almost always want Chad Hemsworth rather than (You) Averagecock
>>
>>34626830
Sitting next to my nerd bf who kinda looks like that
>>
Be taller than everyone else and you'll instantly get one.
>>
>nerd
>girl

Gr8 b8
>>
So you want andy milonakis with slightly smaller tits?
>>
File: latenightpepepoast.png (7KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
latenightpepepoast.png
7KB, 275x275px
>>34626830
I dunno they like real estate, snapped up by everyone or sought after.

I actually lost a friend to girl like this 5 years back when we were in uni: she had really cute pixie face,big round melons and a nice little peachy ass(she had a slight belly and was a new citizen from russia).
>>
>>34626845
>long-term dating

why would you date a fat girl long-term?

i'm not referring to whether they're sexy, that's preference. just the fact that they allow themselves to be fat feels like a red flag for a LTR to me
>>
>>34627362
IDK, for companionship maybe? She can always hike/bike with me and stay chubby rather than get fatter
>>
>>34627362
Depends on how they eat. Pic in op could be genetics
>>
>>34627373
>>34627379

i meant that it just shows she's either stupid or has poor self esteem, neither of which i want in a gf. do n't you guys want to have respect for your gf?
>>
>>34627430
>he thinks women want men who respect them
fucking retard.

And I'm speaking from experience; I've dated a chubster gf for about a year and a half and it was the best relationship of my life so far

Women don't want "respect". They want a big/thick benis, love/affection, and some nice gifts every now and then.
>>
>>34627472

i understand what you're saying, but your attitude is a cop out. sure there are garbage tier women (fat women included) who fall for the disrespect meme. but i'd rather be alone than have a woman like that as a gf
>>
>>34627487
My ex gf wasn't garbage tier, she just was chubby and was grateful for my benis and existence and the little things I did for her

if you dont want a woman who worships you as a living god you're probably gay and a cuckold to boot
>>
>>34626830
This bitch is disgusting, real shit
>>
>>34627505

i understand what you're saying and agree with the gist of it. i just personally would rather achieve a relationship like that with a smart girl who's either a virgin or has had very few previous partners than a fat or stupid girl
>>
>>34626830
Imagine the cuddles with her and she has great tits
Hnnnng
Maybe this year I will find my own
>>
File: 1468852714184.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468852714184.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
>>34627547
She was a virgin before I met her and she was more or less on my level intellectually
>>
>>34626830
>mfw I saw this nasty bitch on catalog
>>34626799
>>
>>34627569

in that case, that sounds like an awesome relationship
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.