[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

Men are just as afraid of Women, as Women are afraid of Men.
>>
eyy, I think I remember talking to you a few times.
>>
atleast im not an anti-semitic circumsicion hater piece of shit
>>
>>34626704
I am not afraid of women, i am afraid of the society and the law actively working against me once i date a qt.
>>
File: koFjR1485305866.png (734KB, 500x500px)
koFjR1485305866.png
734KB, 500x500px
The Male fear to look weak, is equal to the Female fear to look old.

It stems from Men historically picking fertile Women, and Women historically picking the top protector/successful Men.

Since Men are afraid to look weak, they won't talk about their issues and will act like they don't even exist. This prevents a better social look into the negatives of being a man. Many Men themselves, are not even aware of the negatives to being a Man, and even if they did, will not confront them, in fear of looking weak.

We live in a time period where the negatives to being a girl is common knowledge, but nobody is aware of the extent of male issues.

>>34626868
That is similar.
But what I mean, is that most Men are afraid to be reproductive failures.

Male behaviour is mostly influenced by what attracts Women and vice versa.
>>
File: buckitup.jpg (64KB, 640x360px)
buckitup.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
Traditional Gender Roles put men and women in equal opposite roles which are best suited to logically help a society survive...

but they do not provide us with the freedom of choice.

Exclusive Male Power with their Roles:
- Male only ability to work for income
- Male only ability to own land
- Male only ability to lead
- Male only ability not to clean

Exclusive Female Power with their Roles:
- Female only ability to not work for income
- Female only ability to trade sex for power
- Female only ability to not to defend their city
- Female only ability to not have to lead

These exclusive roles, best suit our society when in hard times.
However, they do not provide us with personal freedom.

In the modern age, where survival is easier, there is no real reason to enforce gender norms.

But they did serve a large historically purpose.
>>
>>34626704
Except women get approached. Men have to approach women.
>>
>>34627471
My wife approached me. As did three exgfs
>>
>>34627501
yea man my only best friend approached me too, hes a dog too
>>
>>34627501
Not all of us are hot 6'3 chads.
>>
>>34627539
You getting any of that dog boipucci?
>>
File: is this a mistake you set me up.jpg (346KB, 818x678px) Image search: [Google]
is this a mistake you set me up.jpg
346KB, 818x678px
>>34627471
Yes true.
But Women are also afraid to approach Men.

Many Women, want to look young/cute... because secretly, they want to look fertile.
(Men historically only went for fertile women, and women historically only went for strongest providers.)

But still, the point stands... Men are afraid of Women, and a majority of male appearance/action is based on what they think will attract a Woman, and vice versa.
>>34627501
I'm glad you're throwing him truth, but try some more sympathy.

Remember: Angry males, are suffering males. (same with women too, but people are quicker to give them sympathy, for many reasons, but let's just focus on these angry males right now)

Try to give them advice on how to be approached.
>>
File: 1485545381571.jpg (232KB, 900x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485545381571.jpg
232KB, 900x281px
>>34626704
Women are afraid of "creeps", thebeta males. Chad could grab them by the ass and elicit no fear. Daily reminder right back at ya

This is now a woman hate thread
>>
>>34627692
This is NOT a Woman Hate Thread.

Speak your concerns and your pain, but there will be no male/female supremacy in my thread.
>>
>>34627692
You know what.

Fuck it.

Make it a woman hate thread.
And i'll provide my POV.
>>
>>34627802
POV on what?
>>
>>34627802
What point of view? Wait no, lemme guess.
"women are all roastie feminist sluts and whores who are hypergamous and only date Chads and won't date be because of sociology and biology not because I have a genuinely terrible personality or am ugly or are in other ways just not boyfriend material"
>>
>>34627848
On whatever you "woman-hate is posted".

I'm thinking about this comic >>34627692
and noticing similarities between me and her.

>>34627897
When have I ever spoken like that?
>>
>>34626932
this pussy shit again. i see all you did after the last thread is close your ears and sing lalala while you doubled down on your already established viewpoint.

fucking faggot

and jesus christ lose the god damn ribbon already, you fucken queer.
>>
>>34627960
Well, you said you wanted it to be a woman hate thread. That is the modern incarnation of woman hate.
>>
>>34627968
I thought about what you said all day actually.

Still haven't drawn entire conclusions.

Everything is a shade of grey.
Stop rushing shit and keep throwing in your POV.

>>34627979
People who hate their opposite sex the most, want to love/be loved by their opposite sex the most.

All hate, is the feeling of being fucked over.

They said they wanted to turn this thread into a "woman-hate" thread, and I decided to let them, so that I can throw my thoughts ontop of their thoughts, and learn more.

How will these people get any better if they cannot talk about their issues?
>>
>>34626704
>Falling for the women meme
Top fucking kek
>>
>>34628141
Explain yourself.

All POVs are very welcome.
>>
>>34628169
Associating with women is a bad idea, they will completely destroy you emotionaly, make you feel worthless just for the keks. For women, everything is a power struggle. They love it when they are on top and you are their doormat.
>>
>>34628203
I've met plenty personally who are not like this.

I dated an ex who was not like this.
>>
>>34628245
Every rule has an exception. And your anecdotal "evidence" doesn't really mean much, sorry.
>>
>>34628273
Ok. I understand what you mean.

My key to success with women, is to form a mental connection.

If you do not form a mental connection and find her smart, you will not trust eachother.
>>
>>34628286

Chris stop making up bullshit and get back in Skype chat, you're not an expert on anything
>>
>>34628286
The key to success with women is being hot. If you are not hot you might as well not be a human to them.
TBQH it's kinda liberating to be a ugly piece of shit like me. I couldn't fall for the women meme even if I wanted to.
>>
File: hello my name.png (95KB, 1024x768px)
hello my name.png
95KB, 1024x768px
>>34628313
Which skype chat.
I'm already there.
How about send me a PM for fucksake?

>>34628322
I could assure you that's not true.
However, they very well may be to afraid to date you.
Because most people are afraid to date less desirables... such as looks.

Are you okay my friend? (hug)
>>
>>34628399
Why do you namefag like an attention whore?
>>
>>34628322
>>34628399
maybe though, i'm assuming people are considerate.

>>34628407
because all i care about is spreading my ideas.
>>
>>34628399
It is ture. If you are ugly, you are considered a subhuman piece of thrash by everyone, not just women. Saying anything else is just being dishonest.
>>
>>34628414
>assuming people are considerate
They are not, if you are an ugly piece of shit like me, that is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
File: Chrishop temple.jpg (50KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Chrishop temple.jpg
50KB, 620x620px
>>34628415
The more hope you have at being successful in life, the more afraid you are to take risks and fuck it up.

I think people are more afraid to date ugly people, in fear of social backlash to their image and the negatives of reproducing with one.

You need to find someone who's given up on society, because they'll be much more willing to give you a shit.
Try and art gallery, or something.
Art is the very definition of anti-nature.
>>
>>34628497
>>34628442
>because they'll be much more willing to give you a shit.
wow i fucked up

i meant:
"because they'll be much more willing to give you a SHOT"
>>
>>34628497
No, it is simply biology. People het ugly people because they have bad genes and it is harmful for the human race for those genes to be passed on. Not to mention noone is attracted to ugly people. It doesnt have much to do with society.
>>
File: cryingjk.jpg (434KB, 787x778px)
cryingjk.jpg
434KB, 787x778px
>>34628534
I'm a reject too.
I hate the male role, I hate being the dom in bed.
I just want femdom and pegging.
A loving strong girl.
And I feel like I can't have that, because it's so rare, or it's unrealistic.

Anyways, I can't imagine being extremely ugly.
I'm very sorry.
That's a nightmare I can't fathom and I feel for you (hug)

I don't know what to say as I don't look into that.
(hug)
I understand fully your frustration.
>>
>>34628534
>>34628662
correction:
I don't understand your frustration fully, but I feel like it can possibly be very legitimate to feel like you do.
>>
>>34628662
It's ok, I've kinda gotten used to it. You're a nice guy, you aren't a dick like most other normies.
>>
>>34628697
I am too much of a minority to be a normie.
I am strictly a masochistic/submissive male.
It feels like 90% of girls are subs, or are socially pressured to act so girly... I need a tomboy and that's really rare.
So i'm not a normie, i'm an minority/outcast.

I hope you'll find a girl you love.
And yeah i'm not a jerk, i want to help people, despite how i'm coming to realize every possitive has an equal opposite negative.

Good luck my friend.
Try being so brutally honest, that you scare away all the girls you don't fit with, while making the ones you do fit with admire your strengths.
>>
I'm a chick. I'm not afraid of men at all. Except irl. Then I'm afraid of everyone irl. But online, men don't scare me at all. Same with women.
>>
>>34628777
But still, you've had more success than most robots, but yeah, your submissiveness makes it a lot harder to find someone.
>scare away all the girls
My face does that for me TBQH
>>
>>34628803
>IRL
That's pretty much everything though.

Nothing matters online.
There's hardly an investment in emotions.
You may never see eachother.
You can just block the person.
Your first impressions are usually from text only.
>>
>>34628803
Why? If any man does so much as even raise his voice when talking to you, a dozen white knights will come to your aid.
>>
File: 6vtbqn5.jpg (78KB, 666x612px)
6vtbqn5.jpg
78KB, 666x612px
>>34626704
Lets digest that
Am i afraid of women
They cannot physically be a threat to me unless they are some steroid freaks so thats a no
They are mentally insane in most cases and will try to cause me anguish to get back at their ex that took their virginity, that will create some trust issues but fear? not really
And i am not above smacking a woman if she gets crazy so no fear of her using her privilege to assault me

No im not really afraid of women, what i am afraid is the mythical concept of love that some men seem to have towards them, love leaves you vulnerable and women abuse the fuck out of that maliciously and without remorse, i guess i am alert but not afraid, same as with hobo wanking in the bus, he doesn't really scare me as a threat but i will not be jizzed on by him and will keep myself alert and ready to punch his lights out if he tries to
>>
>>34628852
>i am not above smacking a woman if she gets crazy
Good thing the white knights will come charging to defend her.
>>
>>34628890
Let them, a smack is a good lesson even if i get my ass kicked after
Im doing her a favor by reminding her that if she steps out of line too much she will get physical punishment
Hell guys know this by heart from school but women really need to get smacked at times too to remind them that the person they are berating and spitting on has the ability to get primal on them
"weak should fear the strong" is a meme but it has truth to it, don't start shit you can't finish
>>
>>34628944
I agree with everything you said but
>a smack is a good lesson even if i get my ass kicked after
They wont learn anything from it. They will take it as a "victory"
>>
>>34628890
>>34628944
>can't handle disagreements without resorting to physical violence
>>
File: 1465439044440.jpg (135KB, 640x480px)
1465439044440.jpg
135KB, 640x480px
>>34628958
If that is the case then they are beyond redemption already, an effort was made
>>34628976
>if they step out of line too much
Clearly i meant the extreme cases but you're free to interpret my words as you like
>>
>>34628976
And women can't handle disagreements without resorting to insults and emotional attacks. We all have our weapons. friend. And if she uses her's you can bet I will use mine.
>>
>>34626704
>Men are just as afraid of Women, as Women are afraid of Men.
Nonsense. Women judge men based of off social queuing. So if a man approaches a girl and is rejected he might be screwed thereafter with all other women present. So a man has everything to lose with one Encounter.
A women is not judged like this by men, men and women intriciniclly know this.
>>
>>34629000
Can't argue with those trips.
oregando
>>
Looky who's trying to shitpost his retarded views on r9k again. Go back to paying a hooker to """"""""Dom""""""" you again
>>
>>34629000
Lmao everything to lose with one encounter? How often do you ask a girl out in front of a panel of girl judges?
>>
File: bike chrishop.png (192KB, 1600x1200px)
bike chrishop.png
192KB, 1600x1200px
>>34629000
>>34629016
To me, that's a sign of a girl who's not worth knowing.

>>34629022
Ad Hominem.

Also i stopped paying her.
I realized it wasn't for me.

>>34629042
Stop being so vicious.
Please be kinder and offer advice instead of "attacking" their logic.
>>
>>34629042
Welcome to the club life or any public place
>>
>>34629042
Only 1 girl is needed to bad mouth you and start spreading rumors about you.
>>
>>34626704
Oh yeah, OP? Well. BELIEVE IT OR NOT

I'm walking on air, I never thought I could be so free.
>>
>>34629055
You act awfully calm in here, a shame you're way more emotional outside your threads
>>
>>34628992
Maybe if the urge to slappabitch occurs frequently in your relationship then that's not a good relationship. Try changing relationships.
>>
>>34629080
That's because I love the people i'm getting emotional at.

I need a platform at all times I guess.

Idk what my problem is.
>>
>>34628996
That sounds like a toxic relationship, friend. Might I suggest dumping the abusive hoe?
>>
>>34629080
Such assumptions, do you want him to be rattled?
>>34629092
Didn't mean to imply it was a common occurrance
>>
>>34626704
>Men are just as afraid of Women, as Women are afraid of Men.
Maybe this is true
but it doesn't matter because men don't have women coming up to them in every public setting chatting them up, buying them drinks, and groveling on hand and knees just to get da puss.
>>
>>34629080
also i'd like to apologise. i don't know how to stay calm.
>>
>>34629099
Thanks for your concern. but I'm not in any relationship with her, I avoid her like the plauge, but that doesnt always work, sadly.
>>
>>34629102
I would say once or twice being pushed that far should be enough to let you know that things aren't healthy.
>>
>>34629123
I must be confused, who is the she we are talking about?
>>
File: catch 23.png (356KB, 1000x932px)
catch 23.png
356KB, 1000x932px
>>34629116
I'd like to throw out the suggestion, that the male sex drive is an awful thing.

Men have a strong urge just to fuck things, because their bodies can populate with as many fertile females as possible.

I'd suggest, that the male sex drive is a sad reality that men must face.

If you don't believe me, check the difference between a Transmale and a Transfemale.
Transmen (who are taking testosterone hormones) have far higher sex drives than Transwomen (who take estrogen hormones).
>>
>>34629154
>That sounds like a toxic relationship, friend. Might I suggest dumping the abusive hoe?
I was talking in response to this.
>>
>>34629145
I have not surrounded myself with people that would require smacking, i have smacked a woman one time when she started pushing me and trying to get me to trip
But i hold my mentality if a woman tries to start shit with me ill smack her across her running lips and see if she is ready to throw down or will wisen up enough to shut her mouth
The one time i smacked a woman she seemed to be too shocked to make any other reaction, like really bitch you run your mouth and try to push me and act surprised that you got smacked? don't really know what she expected to happen from that
>>
>>34629171
Oh yeah, I said that, but I assumed we were talking about a female friend or partner? In which case, dump them. You don't need abusive, toxic people in your life trying to drag you down to their level.

Or are you talking about a coworker/family member/other?
>>
>>34629217
A coworker, yeah. Luckly, she transfered to another department and I have 0 contact with her now.
>>
>>34629193
It sounds like you have an anger problem, or atleast a drama problem. Hang out in better quality places with better quality people and make better quality decisions.
>>
>>34629241
Ah, good. Could have also reported her for creating a hostile work environment (which doesn't always do much).
>>
>>34629253
>quality
It has happened one time in my life and that was in the area i grew up in, don't consider this area that bad
>you have an anger problem
How would you have handled the situation where a woman is spewing spit in your face while ranting and trying to push you?
I handled it with a smack which effectively made her shut up in awe, ill admit i was ready for a fight but she didn't seem stupid enough to throw down
>>
>>34629276
Let me ask you this, how did the situation escalate to that level of conflict?
>>
>>34629366
She stated some false information, i corrected her, she started to get heated about her point of view, i disprove her false points and pointed out the reality of the situation, she started to rant and rave spit on my face while shoving me, i told her to stop that or ill smack her, she only got fuel in her from that and increased her shoving efforts, i smacked her with a back hand and she stood there appalled and i told her "told you id do it", she then continued to be shocked while i walked away shrugging it off
>>
>>34629394
>i walked away shrugging it off
Should have occurred right around here
>i disprove her false points and pointed out the reality of the situation, she started to rant and rave

Never forget that you're an adult and must behave as such. One of the perks of being an adult is you don't have to stand around and take shit from people. You can literally disregard them and walk away.
>>
File: 124312u5498152.jpg (160KB, 800x800px)
124312u5498152.jpg
160KB, 800x800px
>>34629464
Nah felt good smacking some sense into that crazy bitch, and really she was far out there even by modern standards
Surprise surprise we don't talk anymore but she neither has she spat on my face or shoved me after that
Trust me mate she needed that smack to the face as much as i needed it, some people don't get beaten enough to have their dose of reality check
>>
>>34629505
>Nah felt good smacking some sense into that crazy bitch
This is why I think you have an anger issue. You shouldn't feel good about losing control of your emotions like that. Guilt and remorse are the proper feelings for this.

>and really she was far out there even by modern standards
Irrelevant, just walk away.

>Surprise surprise we don't talk anymore
This could have been achieved thru non physical means

>some people don't get beaten enough to have their dose of reality check
This speaks volumes about your mental health.
>>
bump cuz it's funneh
>>
>>34626704
I remember you. You used to shit up drawthreads constantly like two years back on another board while posting crappy drawings of you in a slirt and the occasional IRL pick of you without pants. Christ dude quit while you are ahead, jesus.

Nobody likes an avatarfag

Your line drawing has improved somewhat however, though in two years I would assume you would have improved more
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.