[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485215508410.gif (49KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485215508410.gif
49KB, 200x200px
>that kid who moved 8th grade and didn't stay in a HS for more than a year
>that kid who could walk into a crowded room and never be acknowledged as more than a ghost
>that kid who never got texted first, and would often never get texted back
>that kid who paid for every group excursion and set it all up so he would be invited
>that kid who hated humanity so much he joined online school and worked his ass off
>that kid who went into college and fucking blew the top off anyone else
>that kid who had aspergers but was insanely smart
>that kid who would never be recognized, except when he had something to give
>that kid who couldn't make friends
>that kid who graduated college with honors and now lives a comfy 100k/year lifestyle
>that kid who blew off his oneitis when he saw her on the street with a GED

it's not always over, /r9k/. Just try a little harder and accept that you can never be perfect like chad, but that you can rise above chad and spit in his face when he's making you your coffee in the morning.
>>
This isn't a that kid thread this is just you, you stupid faggot
>>
>>34625441
it's a /that kid/ thread and bit of advice for anyone who needs to know that they can make it. I know quite a few robots like myself who've experience similar circumstances as these apart from the college part.
>>
>that kid that starts a "that kid thread" but only talks about how he's a friendless loser who could somehow apply himself in school but not socially and believes he's better than other people for some reason

Fuck that kid.
>>
>>34625411
>That "kid" (Uni to be exact) who watches anime with no headphones through his laptop speaker 10 minutes before class starts.
Just witnessed this today. I knew because I heard "N-NANI!!!! BAKA!" In my general direction in lab.
>>
>that kid who rode his bicycle to school
>>
File: 8ca.jpg (53KB, 600x500px)
8ca.jpg
53KB, 600x500px
>that kid who jacked off in math class
>the kid who left TheAmazingAtheist quotes in his bible study class study notebook for the teacher for review
>the kid who imitated the kid with down syndrome so people would leave him alone

its just a lot of staring at the ground and picking your finger nails and nose and shit
>>
>that autist who was put in the normal classes for half the day and would kick students in the balls if he got mad at them
>that retard in PE who would flop on the floor and try to touch the girls tits
>that kid who vaped in class
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.