[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Syria in a war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: 1484375575686.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1484375575686.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Why is Syria in a war?
>>
CIA tried to topple their dictatorial government, but botched it
>>
They think they can remove one dictator and replace him with one of their people that won't be corrupt at first but that eventually gets corrupted, basically autistic screeching and delusion that they'll ever have a functioning country ever.
>>
cuz u tuch urself
>>
The US tried to topple Assad but just ended up opening a can of beans on the middle-east.

Classic America.
>>
Becuase the United Caliphate of Ameriqa and Saudi Arabia once again feel the urge to topple a secular western government in favor of bearded jihadis.
>>
>>34625389
>>34625714
>>34625732

>muh america is ebil and meddling again

There is no evidence for this and you have no source to be saying this
>>
File: 1478876578887.png (157KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1478876578887.png
157KB, 500x628px
>>34625757
>There is no evidence for this
Thanks for correcting the record.
>>
it's a civil war genius
cause muh opression
its not a proxy war although other countries are involved
>>
The actual reason:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

tl;dr: israelis literally want to destabilize every single nation on its borders because jews gonna jew

only old /pol/acks remember
>>
>>34625757
The hell are you on about? It's very clear the US was trying to topple Assad. We even said that's what we wanted to do openly for years.
>>
>>34625770
>>34625789

Well I'm sure not seeing any actual evidence here
just good ol fashion america hate from butt blasted euro cucks and Aussie shitposters
>>
The West should just fuck off out of the Middle East for a couple hundred years until they get tired of blowing themselves up and decide they want to join the civilized world. It worked for Asia and Europe.
>>
>>34624939
oil pipeline
>>
>>34625822
You're an idiot if you don't even remember not even 2 years ago when every news station in the western world was blasting non-stop pro FSA propaganda.
>>
America is going to wage World War III against the Muslim world and it's gonna be horrific
>>
>>34625822
We train Kurds and many fsa groups... This is public knowledge and our government is entirely open about it. Maybe read up on the conflict for 5 minutes and hop of the government's dick.
>>
>>34625894
*terrific
fixed that for ya
>>
>>34625934
Terrific when the USA finally gets taken down a peg?

I agree.
>>
>>34624939
A drought happened, the people asked the government to provide water, government said no, protest happened people got shot, syrian army officers and enlisted defected en masse and start a revolution
>>
It's prophecy

>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.
>>
>>34625850

this is the only real answer

there are 2 competing pipelines

they both go through the syrian and iraqi oil fields

one is russian-backed going through iran, and the other is us-backed going through qatar

the country that gets access gets all the land and oil siphoning kickbacks that come with a monolithic pipeline with the worlds most precious natural resource from the world's most valuable reservoir going through one's territory

you dont have to be smart to see it, you just have to understand the way the world really is
>>
>>34625948
>USA finally gets taken down a peg?
Yes because a bunch of muslims who've never fought a shooting war against a legitimate superpower will be able to stop the full might of the US armed forces

it wont be none of that "uh uh uh no boots on the ground" pussyfagshit like when Obama was in office either; Trump's gonna go full fucking scorched earth on these dunecoons

>>34626007
The interesting thing about Pike's prophecy is that Israel and "world wars" weren't even things back in the 19th century
>>
>>34626067
>it wont be none of that "uh uh uh no boots on the ground" pussyfagshit like when Obama was in office either; Trump's gonna go full fucking scorched earth on these dunecoons

No Trump won't, there is no financial benefit for the US to start a full scale war with a country that has little resources
>>
>>34626099
>No Trump won't, there is no financial benefit for the US to start a full scale war with a country that has little resources
Yeah he will

and there is, it's called the motherfucking military industrial complex and it's why there's all these betacucks making $250k/yr designing cluster bombs and fuel tanks for fuckin Lockheed
>>
Russians last point of entry into the black Sea.

It was very vital to end before the inevitable war against Russia Clinton was pushing
>>
>>34626067
>Trump's gonna go full fucking scorched earth on these dunecoons
And that's exactly why America is going to be humbled.

Americans think the US military is an unstoppable and can do whatever it likes with impunity. It can't,the second it tries to take on the entire Muslim world with full scorched earth tactics China are going to jump in to defend Pakistan (who also have nuclear weapons I should add). The Chinese have been biding their time basically since the Korean war waiting for the US to slip up and something as stupid as this is the perfect opportunity. The Chinese get to humiliate the US again with the popular support and assistance of the Muslim world.

If you actually think the US could get anything from that war other than losing their entire presence in Asia you're an idiot.
>>
>>34626067
US has no business being in Syria.

Fuck, I miss the old /pol/ when it didn't eat up all this neocon zionist bullshit.
>>
>>34626136
>thread about Syria
>pulling Pakistan and China out of your butthole out of nowhere
kek

post disregarded

>>34626154
I never said they do but we gotta flex our muscles and kill some fucking foreigners if we want to MAGA and make the world take us seriously again

>Fuck, I miss the old /pol/ when it didn't eat up all this neocon zionist bullshit.
yeah yeah you posted on /pol/ when it was /new/, you sure are an oldfag and you sure know it all. Things change and ideologies evolve.

the USA has supplanted the UK as the proverbial "balancing power" in global politics since WWII, fucking deal with it or leave the planet you cucktard
>>
>>34626194
To quote the original post.
> America is going to wage World War III against the Muslim world and it's gonna be horrific
>>
>>34626194
Yeah, toppling a secularist democratically-elected government that's of no consequence to us is exactly what we need to MAGA.

Stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>34626194
>leave the planet
Why? American hegemony is going to collapse within our lifetime and everyone knows it.

Even American conservatives know it, hence all the "MAGA" insecurity. The US has it's fat fingers in far too many pies and it has already started to blow up in their face, there's no going back now.
>>
>>34625877
>media takes the side of rebels against an oppressive dictator that uses chemical weapons against his own people
>this means we're constructing a revolution

really makes you think
>>
>>34626390
>media takes the side of rebels against an oppressive dictator that uses chemical weapons against his own people
There is someone out there that actually believes this.
>>
>>34625732
>secular western government
Assad is not a good guy
>>
>>34626445
He's a necessary dictator
>>
>>34626213
Nah its gonna be terrific, it's going to usher in a new age of american manufacturing and tradecraft.

You're just waiting in the rafters with baited breath for america to fail because of your sour grapes.

>>34626263
I unironically think Assad did nothing wrong and he should stay in power but this is literally going to be like the Spanish-American war of 1898. We're doing it because we can and because there's some fucking oil in Syria whether you like it or not faggot (see >>34626044) Either get the fuck on board or shut the fuck up.

>>34626284
Yeah but it's exciting because we know that when we collapse, we'll take a shitload of the planet with us.

Also Elon Musk has been having those fashy little closed-door meetings with Trump about going to space so we might still be oppressing you poor non-americans from our lunar colony (there's a shitload of titanium on the moon).

M A G A
A
G
A
>>
>>34626493
>Nah its gonna be terrific, it's going to usher in a new age of american manufacturing and tradecraft.
You've totally missed the point of the post was that yes, we're discussing going to war with the entire Muslim world and yes the USA would be biting off more than it can chew.
>>
>>34626525
>You've totally missed the point of the post was that yes, we're discussing going to war with the entire Muslim world and yes the USA would be biting off more than it can chew.
Not really, lots of countries are fed the fuck up with muslims. Plus Trump has a decent amount of assets in Saudi Arabia so why the fuck would he go and bomb Dubai when he's got a hotel there?

More than likely we're just going to war with one sect of the mudslime world (sunni/shiia/wahaabist/zerg/terran/idfk) and allying with another
>>
>>34626428
your lack of arguments amaze me

>>34626476
so it's apparently bad to intervene in Syria but it's okay to be a tyranical dictator.
>>
>>34624939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OubHHtNM94s
>>
>>34626493
This is a pointless discussion since we're never going to invade Syria but it's nice to know there are still retards who would be on board with whatever foreign policy is express-delivered from Tel Aviv. We don't need boots on the ground, we'll just sit on the sidelines and wait for the rebels to turn Damascus into a heap of ash before moving on to the next stage of the plan. There's only one way this can play out and it's not going to be kind to modern Babylon.
>>
>>34624939
Because of faggots like you.

qaz
>>
>>34626884
>dude you're just a jewish slave lmao
Nice non-sequitur but, in a macroeconomic context, war will be good for the USA.

>There's only one way this can play out and it's not going to be kind to modern Babylon.
of course it turned out you're the jew after all
>>
>>34626390
https://www.lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin

Seymour Hersh broke the story years ago. Don't forget to read the letter at the end by a group of MIT researchers who also concluded it was probably the rebels.
>>
>>34624939
>Syria's now in a war
WW3 is gonna happen any day now.
>>
File: oioi.png (226KB, 773x836px) Image search: [Google]
oioi.png
226KB, 773x836px
>>34624939
i don't know
arigami
>>
>>34626916
How rich do you think the Saudis will get before they decide to stop selling oil in US dollars?
>>
>>34625877
Don't forget Petraeus shilling for Al Nusra and CNN airing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foc3svRTrsg
>>
>>34626996
I don't care, they have literally no endgame and it's hilarious as fuck. At least us americans are planning to leave the fucking planet behind and colonize Mars + the moon

meanwhile the Royal house of Saud could barely figure out how to get a proper sewage system running for Dubai before they put up all those gaudy goddamn buildings.
>>
>>34627028
>I don't care
You should, our entire economy and standard of living depends on it. Our prosperity is bought and sold in monopoly money. Are you aware our dollar is currently being dumped from key world economies at alarming speeds and being replaced with a more sustainable alternative? How long do you think we can keep up the charade? Land eventually meets sea and then there will be nowhere to pillage.
>>
>>34627137
I'm a truRobot so all I really care about is going to war and fucking shit up since I have almost nothing left to lose anymore
>>
>>34627028
As to the mars situation, fat fucking chance. I'm surprised you buy into that pop science bullshit.
>>
>>34627165
You're nothing but a defeated cretin aren't you.
>>
>>34627301
>You're nothing but a defeated cretin aren't you.
Yeah but I'm stoked to enlist and go shoot some foreigners for Donald Trump so I can help accelerate the decay of the society that defeated me

nothing personnel brah
>>
>>34627327
The only thing you will accelerate the decay of is your soul.
>>
File: 1462074701773.jpg (12KB, 206x248px) Image search: [Google]
1462074701773.jpg
12KB, 206x248px
>>34627337
>The only thing you will accelerate the decay of is your soul.
Your "soul" means jack shit in the real adult world, grow the fuck up
>>
>>34627348
Your is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>34627360
Your souI*
>>
>>34627360
>>34627374
Fuck that gay pussy shit; worrying about my "soul" hasn't helped me get a gf or a job. Meanwhile people will hire literal sex offenders (one lives on my street) and women will stay with (and even defend) men who beat the fuck out of them

time to grab society by the pussy
>>
>>34627393
Your soul isn't there to cater to your worldly desires. It's there to remind you that there's more to life than hedonism.
>>
>>34627432
>Your soul isn't there to cater to your worldly desires. It's there to remind you that there's more to life than hedonism.
Yeah too bad that's not how the adult real world works. Either you get fucked or you're the one doing the fucking. So grow up and quit taking yourself so seriously

we got people to fuck up
>>
>>34627449
You have the soul of a coward and will run at the first sign of battle. I fought in the Gulf war and have blood on my hands.

Get your dick wet and stop trying to pick fights you overgrown child.
>>
>>34627499
I'm 24 and I was banging sluts ever since I was 16 while you were collecting travel pay at the VA

this is the way the real world works because that's what the real world has shown me works for those who are successful; fucking deal with it and shut up you already put in your dues so what the fuck do you have to whine about
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.