[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I ask why you all hate women so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I'm genuinely curious. I don't hate them, and I respect them. I have a girlfriend I love, a mother I respect to the utmost and female colleagues and work mates.

I literally don't understand where these things come from, please explain.
>>
>>34624900
>I don't hate them, and I respect them.
>I have a girlfriend
hmmmm
>>
>>34624900
autism is literally the answer
>>
>>34624917
So all of them have autism?
>>
>>34624900
>be you
>post this thread on 4chan today
>2 months later
>"f**k women, I just found out that my gf cucked me with a Chad"
>>
Pretty much just because most women will do anything to please men that treat them like garbage, and ignore nice guys who want to treat them like princesses.

That's the long and short of it.
>>
>>34624953
But I don't treat my girlfriend like garbage, and we're still happy and comfortable and treat each other with respect and the like (and yeah, have great sex).
>>
>>34624953
>>34624969
Hell, my dad doesn't treat my mother like garbage, and they're happily married still after 27 years.
>>
>>34624900
Becauae they have life on easy mode then complain and expect the same amount of rights as men. Let's see one of these "equal rights" cunts work 50 hours a week doing hard labor if they want to be equal
>>
Same reason I hate the rich and the healthy.
>>
Theyre pitiable but dont consider themselves so.
>>
>>34625028
Why should they not have equal rights? What does what work is done and the like have to do with anything.
>>
>>34624900
>I don't hate them
>I have a girlfriend I love, a mother I respect
>>
>>34625042
Who? Women? Why?
>>
>>34624969
>>34624996
You are the exception to the rule.

Women will literally stick around with guys who are unemployed/addicts/violent, while making fun of guys who don't have any of these traits for being "nice guys"; almost spitefully so
>>
>>34625076
kek it sounds like you are basing your knowledge on shitty school anime senpai
most women i meet dont fall for chads
>>
>>34624900
Its jealousy and envy anon. Women have lifes that are much easier than men. People like to blame all their problems on someone else instead of themselves so they blame whoever they think causes their issues.
>>
>>34625101
Not really, I actually interact with people in the real world. Do you even watch the news? Every other week there's a fuckin story of some married couple (who are still together at the time of arrest) where the guy murders/stomps on the baby and the woman covers for the guy

not to mention cases of domestic abuse/assault where the guy is constantly beating the woman but she rushes to his aid and starts crying crocodile tears for him when he gets arrested (some of my buddies from HS are cops)
>>
>>34625115
Being hated by sections of people and being declared useless by age 30, and having to worry about being raped can't be easy.

It could be that everyone has it difficult in different ways.
>>
>>34625046
Because men work harder while women ge the easy jobs and are paid more for doing it. The only thing a women needs to do to live a comfortable life is spread her legs and the man is forced to pay for both her and the child. A man has to do backbreaking work so theyre nit equal at all
>>
>>34625192
But most women don't want that. At least of the ones I know. They want to earn their own way. Women are not paid more in desk work.
>>
>>34625156
I don't think they're worried about their problems robots are more worried about their own problems and can't see from other peoples perspectives. For example women have a hard time making any actual friends that value them as a person. Like, does this guy like you as a person or do they just be nice to you because you have a vagina? Stuff like that. Everyone has their own problems.
>>
>>34625266
So it goes back to that guy who said they're all self absorbed autists?
>>
>>34625223
They work less hours, get the jobs easier, get pampered through school, and don't have to worry about paying child support. Men have more on their plate and should be compensated more for it, but no women are equal apparently
>>
>>34625333
They only don't have to worry about child support in the US. Where I am, whichever parent earns more pays child support. And, eventually, women earn less.
>>
>>34624953
>>34625076
Most women stick around with guys they like, with whom they have interests in common, and who treat them well, whom you stereotype as being violent/addicts/unemployed etc because you've seen maybe one or two stories of it and you don't like men who do better than you in life.

You are not somehow better, smarter, nicer, or more well-behaved than other people. If you were, you would have a girlfriend.

>>34625143
>here the guy murders/stomps on the baby and the woman covers for the guy
There are equally as many stories where the woman smothers the baby and the man covers for her.
Typically, scumbags attract scumbags. There are idiots in both genders.
Even if you saw a story like that every week for a year, that's just fifty women out of the roughly 150 million that live in the US alone.

You would go to any length of mental gymnastics to avoid accepting the fact that your personality is unlikeable, your body unattractive and your interests either obscure or downright disgusting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.